Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Department of Justice

Voted one of the “Best Places to Work in the Federal Government‚ in 2010, the Department of Justice and its 124,870 employees help lead the nation in ensuring the protection of all Americans while preserving their constitutional freedoms. 
2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BuckeyeGuy  
#21 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2021 12:23:01 PM(UTC)
BuckeyeGuy

Groups: Registered

I received the information from the HR rep that did my firm offer via email.
RossD  
#22 Posted : Tuesday, September 14, 2021 7:03:50 AM(UTC)
RossD

So I asked HR how the progression would work. They too told me 7/10, 9/10, 11 whatever until previous rate of pay is achieved. They said to finalize that during final offer. That's not soo bad.
veroghost  
#23 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2021 12:36:24 PM(UTC)
veroghost

United States

How soon after accepting tentative offer did any of you hear anything? I assume next step is to fill out equip. Also, I have questions for HR but no one answers the HR line. Are you all emailing the “saioiapplicant” email for information or is there another avenue?
BuckeyeGuy  
#24 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2021 12:40:31 PM(UTC)
BuckeyeGuy

I received the drug test invitation within a week or so. The Eqip invitation was 3-4 weeks after the TO was received. I eventually received a response from the email you mentioned, but nobody ever answered the phone number. Unfortunately most of my information was received here and officer.com until I received my firm offer. Then it was a little easier getting questions answered.
veroghost  
#25 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2021 2:27:33 PM(UTC)
veroghost

United States

Originally Posted by: BuckeyeGuy Go to Quoted Post
I received the drug test invitation within a week or so. The Eqip invitation was 3-4 weeks after the TO was received. I eventually received a response from the email you mentioned, but nobody ever answered the phone number. Unfortunately most of my information was received here and officer.com until I received my firm offer. Then it was a little easier getting questions answered.

Perfect! Thank you. Yeah I’ve been following threads here and officer.com as well. I’ll try emailing them my questions and hope for a response. If you don’t mind you could probably answer one of my questions, is there a medical clearance involved with the process? Also, congrats on making it to the end!
BuckeyeGuy  
#26 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2021 2:36:57 PM(UTC)
BuckeyeGuy

Thanks. No medical, just the drug test and security clearance. I only know what I've learned so far, but feel free to PM me if you have specific questions, I'll do my best to share what I've learned so far. Good luck!
RossD  
#27 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2021 10:56:40 AM(UTC)
RossD

Originally Posted by: veroghost Go to Quoted Post

Perfect! Thank you. Yeah I’ve been following threads here and officer.com as well. I’ll try emailing them my questions and hope for a response. If you don’t mind you could probably answer one of my questions, is there a medical clearance involved with the process? Also, congrats on making it to the end!

I'm a current federal LEO, I'm just tired of law enforcement. I'm burnt, time to go. Yeah I could retire in my 50's, but I'd just have to find another job. With this job I'll be making 6 figures by that time, so why stop working in my 50's? I've talked to quite a few IOI's and they seem to be set.

I applied and received an interview about 2 weeks later. 2 weeks after the interview I received a tentative offer about an hour from where I live now. They sent me a packet to fill out that included background information. It wasn't eqip, just a packet. They told me they might accept my current clearance and get me started sooner, so who knows. I have emailed the applicant email a few times, each time I got a response within 24hrs. They told me there's no physical testing. Even though it's not LEO covered, you can't beat GS 13 and work/family balance.
isabela1234  
#28 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2021 8:48:54 AM(UTC)
isabela1234

United States

Did you do your fingerprints before you received your tentative offer ?
BuckeyeGuy  
#29 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2021 9:20:24 AM(UTC)
BuckeyeGuy

It may vary, but I did my fingerprints at the interview and then mailed them in after the TO with the packet they provided after you sign the TO.
isabela1234  
#30 Posted : Friday, October 1, 2021 5:09:26 PM(UTC)
isabela1234

United States

How soon did you receive your TO after the interview ?
BuckeyeGuy  
#31 Posted : Friday, October 1, 2021 6:58:45 PM(UTC)
BuckeyeGuy

I received mine about 3 weeks after the interview.
RossD  
#32 Posted : Saturday, October 2, 2021 2:26:44 PM(UTC)
RossD

I received mine about 3 weeks after the interview.

Mine was 2-3 weeks Although I did apply to the new announcement as well as it had my current hometown on the list. My current TO is a little over an hour from my house.
Bros1980  
#33 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2021 10:56:40 PM(UTC)
Bros1980

How long after you are hired can you telework?

How often required to go to office?
warrior79  
#34 Posted : Wednesday, October 13, 2021 3:57:37 PM(UTC)
warrior79

United States

Anyone that interviewed in mid to late September receive a TO? Seems like 2-3 week timeframe for most after interview. I’m wondering if it’s been a little over 3 weeks if I should inquire about a decision?
isabela1234  
#35 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2021 7:18:57 AM(UTC)
isabela1234

United States

@warrior79 what location did you apply and interview? If you don’t mind answer this question .
warrior79  
#36 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2021 9:50:07 AM(UTC)
warrior79

United States

Anyone hear anything on recent tentative offers?
bragermil1911  
#37 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 12:54:36 PM(UTC)
bragermil1911

United States

Originally Posted by: warrior79 Go to Quoted Post

I recieved my TO on September 20th, a week after interviewing. Recieved my E-qip and submitted it back on last thursday October 14th. Currently playing the waiting game. Hoping to land ATL field office. Current FED LEO looking for a schedule that will provide me more time with the family.
RossD  
#38 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2021 6:48:26 AM(UTC)
RossD

Originally Posted by: bragermil1911 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: warrior79 Go to Quoted Post

I recieved my TO on September 20th, a week after interviewing. Recieved my E-qip and submitted it back on last thursday October 14th. Currently playing the waiting game. Hoping to land ATL field office. Current FED LEO looking for a schedule that will provide me more time with the family.

Same here (current Fed LEO) I've been doing LEO work for 20 years, I'm done lol. I'm pursuing IOI for the same reason, schedule!
Rss Feed  Atom Feed