Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Federal Employee

Are you thinking of becoming a federal employee? Or, perhaps you have recently joined the federal workplace. Here is a forum to share experience and ask for insight for those already a member of the largest employer in the USA.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Trollge  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 5:55:05 PM(UTC)
Trollge

Groups: Registered
United States

Hello
I have my pre employment polygraph coming up soon and I looked over my sf86 to discover I did not list a 7 month long relationship I had with a foreign national from the Philippines. We broke up in 2016 and had no contact since .
Is my situation bad ? I did not list her because the contact was no longer continuous but now I'm left scratching my head .
I did not list her on a previous sf86 form for my current federal job either because again . The contact had seized.
Am I toast
joejoetj  
#2 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2021 8:04:36 AM(UTC)
joejoetj

United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
You can do an amendment to your sf86 to add the info. The big catch is usually was it willful or a mistake.
Trollge  
#3 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2021 8:09:08 AM(UTC)
Trollge

United States

Originally Posted by: joejoetj Go to Quoted Post
You can do an amendment to your sf86 to add the info. The big catch is usually was it willful or a mistake.

I tried but the hiring center told me that my sf86 is already with OPR and cannot be viewed or edited. They in short told me to disclose this to my examiner .
How can I prove it was a mistake?
I intend to tell my examiner that because the relationship ended long ago along with any contact It no longer met the definition of continuous contact therefore I didn't list it
Rss Feed  Atom Feed