Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Postal Employees

Post your thoughts and opinions here about current Postal employee topics.

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
peaches  
#21 Posted : Saturday, March 4, 2006 11:46:52 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

My info came from websites supplied by you. If I've made any mistakes, tell the people, since you was there, what actually happened. Was he or was he not harassed by management and/or co-workers? I thought it was you who told me they'd put animal waste in his lunch pail and urine in his thermos a day or so before this, along with other harassment, and had been threatened with termination. I could have read it at the various websites, but its been a long time ago when you and I met via computer and this is what I believe I'd heard from you. I know you supplied the links.
tracyusps  
#22 Posted : Sunday, March 5, 2006 4:55:43 AM(UTC)

Eek Peaches, you are lying again. I have never supplied you with links, as the little I've seen isn't worth repeating. The little I've seen, nothing contained such info. So, as far as saying something "actually" happened should be taken with a grain a salt. As the little I've seen, is inaccurate, I don't pass it. You wrote me a year or so ago repeatedly telling me to come on line and argue with him, and I didn't. So, please stop this continued lying. I'm sure Milo wouldn't like you hacking his actual letter. And you have taken up unethical bad habits from your partner. It stunned me the stuff you said, and some of the more bizarrest stuff, of the little I've seen. So, in respect to the Edmond PO shooting, just quit saying any of this actually happened. Eek
peaches  
#23 Posted : Sunday, March 5, 2006 6:11:56 AM(UTC)

"I have never supplied you with links, as the little I've seen isn't worth repeating."

Perhaps you just forgot, but anyone can type Tracy Sanchez in their browser and see what you told the press. Or was everything they reported untrue?

"the little I've seen, is inaccurate"

Now I'm beginning to doubt your tale that the gunman aimed right at you.
tracyusps  
#24 Posted : Sunday, March 5, 2006 6:25:12 AM(UTC)

Peaches/quit going around half-cocked, and slandering me. There is nothing I've said in the news untrue. Provide the link to the news link you found, and no where does it talk about urine and feces, nor dsylexia. You are the first I've heard those rumors from. As we shared the same route and he was my sub, he had all addresses and patrons memorized. It was amazing. Give him an adress, he could tell you the names, vice versa. This was made fun of in the movie Dear God, by the postal worker played by Tim Conway, who was able to do this. Sherril was skilled on the computer also. So, hardly delexic. I do not communciate with the people you do, and so no telling where you got this. As the news is often inacurate, as you also said in the PO, I would still believe what they say, then what your human master tells you. God knows the truth. He is the highest. I never had time, to provide you with links, and you are the one who looked up the links, so why don't you post the sites that tell all the rumors you are spreading about shooting. Considering the PI's did the investigation, I don't know that any news is accurate, and don't care. Maybe you got it at the going postal site you human master had. With the jokes and all.
tracyusps  
#25 Posted : Sunday, March 5, 2006 6:28:32 AM(UTC)

just my opinion by my witnessing his memorizing addresses, to know by heart people moved or move in, is that your comment they knew he had a dexlexia problem, but hired him anyways, is hard for me to believe. My guess is he aced the letter carrier exam, which requires looking at addresses, and then being able to recall them.
peaches  
#26 Posted : Sunday, March 5, 2006 6:29:27 AM(UTC)

I'm sorry you conveniently "don't remember" telling me all these things, now. At least the records remain online.

Now, I'm not going to waste any more of the good people's time with your nonsense. Just get over it.

While I'm sure this will be followed up with more of the same nonsense from you, I will not respond in this forum. Good day.
tracyusps  
#27 Posted : Sunday, March 5, 2006 6:35:05 AM(UTC)

I'd give you a thumbs as far as judging his problems, and employees and mgnt that harrassed and fictated things against the employee.
tracyusps  
#28 Posted : Sunday, March 5, 2006 6:43:54 AM(UTC)

at least he didn't show his boss pictures of himself in **** undies he was selling on the clock.
tracyusps  
#29 Posted : Sunday, March 5, 2006 6:48:09 AM(UTC)

For someone who has constantly given their e-mail address out for years, there is no telling how many people you have talked to, and can see where as you didn't have his ability, no telling who told you the b.s. you claim. I recall, you IM'ing me a couple of years ago, and though my name appeared, after chatting you thanked someone R****
for giving you better advice then your shrink had given you in the last 6 monthes. Maybe you need a new one.
tracyusps  
#30 Posted : Sunday, March 5, 2006 6:54:25 AM(UTC)

or maybe you need better glasses or remove the scales from your eyes, that your human master gave you. I'd just be happy to now how I made a sad face, on front page. oops Big Grin
tracyusps  
#31 Posted : Sunday, March 5, 2006 8:48:50 AM(UTC)

trying to get rid of happy face. sorry again
tracyusps  
#32 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2006 3:22:02 AM(UTC)

Peaches, it's because of the same retaliation you show, that there isn't more news out there, cause employees are to afraid to speak out.
TRoller  
#33 Posted : Wednesday, April 5, 2006 10:47:57 AM(UTC)

This is in response to the Pueblo,Co.suicide. I don't know the family personally, but I work with the Union Steward that fought for this family's behalf and if it wasn't for him, this family wouldn't have anything. Even the stewards in Pueblo lied to investigators about what was going on. We work in Colorado Springs, Co which is about 30 miles away and I have to say that the abuse/snide remarks are happening in the offices here too, but not as bad as other offices. They(so called experts) say to just write it down to have a document, if needed. I've come to the conclusion with my 28yrs in PO that to get the problem taken care of, is to go straight to your UNION STEWARD, and if they aren't doing their job---go to another steward, even if the union steward is from another city. Just think what would of happened if this was a worker from Wal-Mart---I'll tell you----NOTHING.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed