Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

NSPS - National Security Personnel System

NSPS is the Department of Defense's (DoD) flexible and responsive civilian management system that: (1) values performance and contribution, (2) encourages communication, (3) supports broader skill development, and (4) promotes excellence in the workplace

NSPS modernizes a 50-year-old civil service system, allowing DoD to better attract, recruit, retain, compensate, reward and manage employees. The system focuses on people, performance, and employment decisions that are cost-effective and best for business practice.

(source: Defense Civilian Personnel Advisory Service)

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.
2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Trent  
#21 Posted : Friday, December 09, 2011 1:52:02 PM(UTC)
engineer850

Groups: Registered

You're in the same boat as everyone else who had special pay implemented incorrectly. You should file a written complaint with your agency to correctly add the special pay supplement, instead of their subtracting an amount and calling it special pay. If you receive a denial from your agency then file a claim with OPM. Please see my post under "GS to NSPS mess for Engineers and 2210's". I was overseas and had the same error put upon me but was able to have it corrected when I returned stateside by the diligence of my stateside base.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed