Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Department of Labor

The Department of Labor fosters and promotes the welfare of the job seekers, wage earners, and retirees of the United States by improving their working conditions, advancing their opportunities for profitable employment, protecting their retirement and health care benefits, helping employers find workers, strengthening free collective bargaining, and tracking changes in employment, prices, and other national economic measurements.

In carrying out this mission, the Department administers a variety of Federal labor laws including those that guarantee workers' rights to safe and healthful working conditions; a minimum hourly wage and overtime pay; freedom from employment discrimination; unemployment insurance; and other income support. (DOL's mission statement)

Perhaps you are working for the DOL or interested in working for the DOL. Here is a forum to share your experience with the DOL.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
adw1023  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2016 4:02:57 PM(UTC)
adw1023

Groups: Registered

i was re-rated back in april 2013 and owcp never responded to my scheduled award re-rating increase mailings and i was given this answer. "The reason you may not have heard anything is possibly because you sent the CA-7 and impairment rating directly to OWCP. The ca-7 has to be sent to your agency HR dept. because they have to complete the page 2 information. OWCP will not complete the page 2 or act on a ca-7 that is sent directly to them."

well i'm confused more, now. i'm medically retired from the u.s. postal service since december 2010, since then i've been getting monthly disability payments from OPM(office of personnel management) as a disabled postal worker. so now knowing this, do i still mail my doctor completed OWCP scheduled award forms & forms in general to the u.s. postal service HR department instead of directly to OWCP in london, ky? Help???

my doctor is go to update my disability rating again in june 2016, so once he completes the documentation do i mail them to the u.s. postal service HR department first or directly to owcp in london, ky? Help???
edalder  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2016 2:52:12 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 191 time(s) in 166 post(s)
The agency's role is to complete the CA-7 form. You do not need to send the doctor's report to the agency, expecially since you are separated. Just have the doctor send his report directly to OWCP.
Kivi
Rss Feed  Atom Feed