Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Happy Fed Pavilion/ACQUIRE Show

Make plans now to join us in the Happy Fed Pavilion, produced by Federal Soup, on June 8-9 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC! Register now – it’s free for federal and military employees.

The Happy Fed Pavilion and Happy Fed Theater are dedicated to addressing the needs of federal employees – in career advancement, benefits usage, retirement and financial planning, and lifestyle. Visit exhibitors with insight and special offers for federal and military employees, and attend educational sessions in the Theater, including sessions by Ed Zurndorfer on life insurance, financial planning, and the Thrift Savings Plan. Ed will also be in the Happy Fed booth on June 9th to answer your questions one on one!

Learn more about the Happy Fed Pavilion, Theater Sessions, and the ACQUIRE show here.

Submit any questions about the show in this forum and we’ll get you squared away. See you in June!

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
WildHorses  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 22, 2016 11:17:42 AM(UTC)
WildHorses

Groups: Registered
United States

I need a lot more details about this show before I can ask my boss if I can attend. What is the show actually about?
ACQUIREShow  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2016 4:24:46 AM(UTC)
ACQUIREShow

United States

ACQUIRE is a brand new, two-day educational event and tradeshow for government and military professionals looking to deliver on their agencies' missions. ACQUIRE also features the Happy Fed pavilion that is dedicated to helping federal employees achieve a balanced, fulfilled and happy work life. Happy Fed includes inspirational keynotes and helpful clinics that will challenge all of us to recalibrate our work practices, as well as gain a better understanding of federal benefits and financial planning.

ACQUIRE is free for government and military employees - that should make your boss happy! You can register here:
https://r1.events-regist...om/acquire/?source=ACQ17
WildHorses  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2016 4:11:29 AM(UTC)
WildHorses

United States

What is the schedule at the show? I might only be able to come one of the two days.
ACQUIREShow  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2016 8:09:08 AM(UTC)
ACQUIREShow

United States

Thanks for asking - the full schedule is now posted at: https://acquireshow.com/pages/schedule and the Happy Fed Theater sessions are here: https://acquireshow.com/...o/tracks/happy-fed.aspx.
yalla25  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 2:05:53 AM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
What about this post schedule..?
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Rss Feed  Atom Feed