Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Federal Soup 2.0

We encourage your suggestions and ideas for ways we can improve your experience, and welcome feedback. While we are unable to respond to every comment and/or email message, we are listening!

Our user-generated content is extremely valuable to us, but we also recognize the problems that can occur as a result and are steadily working toward improvements. This is the place to share!

Please ONLY post topics here that are related to the FederalSoup interface and user experience. Any topic posted that is not related to the forum interface will be moved to the appropriate forum.

(HINT: If you don't know exactly where your topic fits, post it in the General Conversations forum.)

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Pegasus  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 10:58:30 AM(UTC)
Pegasus

Groups: Registered
United States

I thought the policy of this forum was to remain respectful and not go off on tangents. Frank Gonzalez is spouting his rhetoric and false views of our president. He should be sanctioned.
FS0201  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 4:19:28 PM(UTC)
FS0201

Was thanked: 244 time(s) in 210 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Pegasus Go to Quoted Post
I thought the policy of this forum was to remain respectful and not go off on tangents. Frank Gonzalez is spouting his rhetoric and false views of our president. He should be sanctioned.

What was disrespectful about the post(s)? The one I saw that mentioned POTUS had an opinion, but it wasn't disrespectful.
The excuse of, "I read it on FederalSoup..." won't work. Please do your due diligence.
TheUnderverse15  
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 18, 2017 8:31:34 AM(UTC)
TheUnderverse15

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Originally Posted by: FS0201 Go to Quoted Post

What was disrespectful about the post(s)? The one I saw that mentioned POTUS had an opinion, but it wasn't disrespectful.

Seems to be the new thing now. You can run to admins and cry foul and they suspend a person without any reason. Or they will delete the post as if it never happened.

If something happens to Frank, this board is a complete joke. Well this is a board where you can threaten people or continue to get harassed by someone with 4 different accounts.

Edited by user Saturday, March 18, 2017 8:33:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

frankgonzalez  
#4 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2017 2:35:34 AM(UTC)
frankgonzalez

Was thanked: 638 time(s) in 480 post(s)
Not certain about what you are talking about. My views in and of themselves cannot be false. They can be based on mistaken or false information, but that is not what you claimed.

Of course, someone who registered 6 months ago and has only 1 post (this one), is not likely to be a valued member of this forum, but likely a troll themselves (or a sock puppet of another poster).

Edit...I think I know which post it is. And, it doesn't contain any false views, but statements of fact easily shown by actual court cases filed over the years (and also just by looking at where his clothing line is made!), to include one filed by his own lawyers who sued him for non-payment after defending in a case where he was sued for non-payment (oh how the irony burns!).

Edited by user Monday, March 20, 2017 4:51:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

You should have voted Cthulu...the greatest of all Evils
IRSSpecialAgent_1Day  
#5 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2017 4:36:17 AM(UTC)
IRSSpecialAgent_1Day

United States

Was thanked: 48 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Lol at "sanctioned"
thanks 1 user thanked IRSSpecialAgent_1Day for this useful post.
SnarkyWitch on 4/5/2017(UTC)
GWPDA  
#6 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2017 5:32:56 AM(UTC)
GWPDA

Was thanked: 355 time(s) in 294 post(s)
Trolling FedSoup, "Pegasus"? That's seems awfully alt of you. Perhaps you'd best reconsider your membership?
admin  
#7 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2017 11:14:38 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Please report potentially offensive posts by using the "report" function.

Best,
Mod
Rss Feed  Atom Feed