Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Department of Justice

Voted one of the “Best Places to Work in the Federal Government‚ in 2010, the Department of Justice and its 124,870 employees help lead the nation in ensuring the protection of all Americans while preserving their constitutional freedoms. 
84 Pages«<5758596061>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Mrsmaylv  
#1161 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:14:34 PM(UTC)
Mrsmaylv

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Congrats to all those who have gotten their offers! That's so exciting (I'm jealous! but in a good way lol). I never received the accelerated email and as far as I know, no movement on my background. No one has notified me that they were contacted as a reference. My medical delayed things for me a bit, I do know that. I have no clue at this point where I'm even at in the process anymore. Anyone else from 2015 that hasn't had movement yet?
islandgrl  
#1162 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:48:17 PM(UTC)
islandgrl

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Congrats schill12, sunshineakalisa, LEO60008, LTS726 and adarge!

LEO and LTS... were you guys able to get back in touch with HR to get the official offer?
thanks 2 users thanked islandgrl for this useful post.
sunshineakalisa on 4/19/2017(UTC), adarge on 4/19/2017(UTC)
shooter  
#1163 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:04:47 PM(UTC)
shooter

United States

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Mrsmaylv Go to Quoted Post
Congrats to all those who have gotten their offers! That's so exciting (I'm jealous! but in a good way lol). I never received the accelerated email and as far as I know, no movement on my background. No one has notified me that they were contacted as a reference. My medical delayed things for me a bit, I do know that. I have no clue at this point where I'm even at in the process anymore. Anyone else from 2015 that hasn't had movement yet?

I am just now doing my medical and none of my out of state references have been contacted. My investigator told me she would have her report completed by end of March and that another person would be contacting my out of state people, but they haven't been contacted. I don't know where I stand with the clearance and have yet to receive a location sheet. I am hoping this will get done after my medical, but I really don't know. I'm losing hope for the May class with each day that passes.

Did you get the location preference sheet yet?
hombre  
#1164 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:05:44 PM(UTC)
hombre

United States

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Did anyone hear anything at all from HRRD today? The forums have been quiet today as far as FOEs go.

thanks 1 user thanked hombre for this useful post.
Giants81 on 4/19/2017(UTC)
LEO60008  
#1165 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:14:44 PM(UTC)
LEO60008

United States

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Originally Posted by: islandgrl Go to Quoted Post
Congrats schill12, sunshineakalisa, LEO60008, LTS726 and adarge!

LEO and LTS... were you guys able to get back in touch with HR to get the official offer?

Yes... mine was a false alarm. They are having a hard time getting my employer verification done. She said once it's done (with just a phone call) the offer will come.

I did not receive the accelerated email. Someone was asking earlier. I did get the interim paperwork though.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:15:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

islandgrl  
#1166 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:30:36 PM(UTC)
islandgrl

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Originally Posted by: LEO60008 Go to Quoted Post
Yes... mine was a false alarm. They are having a hard time getting my employer verification done. She said once it's done (with just a phone call) the offer will come.

Ugh, I see. I hope they do the verification soon enough for you to get the final offer quickly! :)
Mrsmaylv  
#1167 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:44:20 PM(UTC)
Mrsmaylv

United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: shooter Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Mrsmaylv Go to Quoted Post

I am just now doing my medical and none of my out of state references have been contacted. My investigator told me she would have her report completed by end of March and that another person would be contacting my out of state people, but they haven't been contacted. I don't know where I stand with the clearance and have yet to receive a location sheet. I am hoping this will get done after my medical, but I really don't know. I'm losing hope for the May class with each day that passes.

Did you get the location preference sheet yet?

I haven't gotten anything..no preference sheet. I'm almost positive that I wont be contacted for the May academy, my recruiter did tell me that after May class was filled they would work all pending di's for the September class....
drjamie77  
#1168 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 4:29:37 AM(UTC)
drjamie77

United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Originally Posted by: hombre Go to Quoted Post
Did anyone hear anything at all from HRRD today? The forums have been quiet today as far as FOEs go.

I heard from my HR contact last night around 9 PM that they have until the end of the month to get FOE's out. Also, the "finalization of your clearance is still pending", so not sure how long that takes,but that's where I am.
hombre  
#1169 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 5:32:44 AM(UTC)
hombre

United States

Originally Posted by: drjamie77 Go to Quoted Post

I heard from my HR contact last night around 9 PM that they have until the end of the month to get FOE's out. Also, the "finalization of your clearance is still pending", so not sure how long that takes,but that's where I am.

so youre waiting for interim clearance?

did you call or did they call?
drjamie77  
#1170 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 6:10:53 AM(UTC)
drjamie77

United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Yes I was approved for interim clearance but the finalization of that is pending. I contacted HR via email and they emailed me back last night.
hombre  
#1171 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 9:42:46 AM(UTC)
hombre

United States

Yes I was approved for interim clearance but the finalization of that is pending. I contacted HR via email and they emailed me back last night.

It's interesting that they're working late into the night. Hopefully they have something soon for us. So far, it looks like 5 people out of 15 on the forums have received offers.
golfoscarvictor  
#1172 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:53:45 AM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Take hope! I got the call, and a couple of emails, and another call, and I emailed them back, twice. But yeah, I got a spot.
sarchie  
#1173 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 12:03:23 PM(UTC)
sarchie

United States

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Originally Posted by: golfoscarvictor Go to Quoted Post
Take hope! I got the call, and a couple of emails, and another call, and I emailed them back, twice. But yeah, I got a spot.

Today?
d3vid  
#1174 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 12:07:50 PM(UTC)
d3vid

United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Congrats to all that received official offer!!!

Waiting and Waiting....no call and no email yet!
sunshineakalisa  
#1175 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:58:20 PM(UTC)
sunshineakalisa

United States

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Originally Posted by: sarchie Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: golfoscarvictor Go to Quoted Post

Today?

Congrats!

Enyx  
#1176 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 3:53:47 PM(UTC)
Enyx

United States

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Congrats to all you FOE and soon to be FOEers! Question from a '16er, though I'm sure I probably know the answer... is the previously posted timeline accurate between the panel interview and the next step? Is it going to be another nail-biting four-ish months before I find out if I passed it or is it semi-quicker like the proctored test was?

I know they're currently focusing on getting you '15 guys through--as they should--but wondering if I should be crossing fingers and checking my phone/email every day or just once/twice a week.
kcarter926  
#1177 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 6:06:43 AM(UTC)
kcarter926

United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Enyx Go to Quoted Post
Congrats to all you FOE and soon to be FOEers! Question from a '16er, though I'm sure I probably know the answer... is the previously posted timeline accurate between the panel interview and the next step? Is it going to be another nail-biting four-ish months before I find out if I passed it or is it semi-quicker like the proctored test was?

I know they're currently focusing on getting you '15 guys through--as they should--but wondering if I should be crossing fingers and checking my phone/email every day or just once/twice a week.

I had my panel May '16 and Tentative Offer October '16. No one ever told me if I passed the panel interview. I had a family friend who is a fed say if they took my fingerprints that meant "I passed". Whether that is accurate or not I don't know. Try not to bite your nails on your long road ahead!
adarge  
#1178 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 6:34:56 AM(UTC)
adarge

United States

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Originally Posted by: kcarter926 Go to Quoted Post

I had my panel May '16 and Tentative Offer October '16. No one ever told me if I passed the panel interview. I had a family friend who is a fed say if they took my fingerprints that meant "I passed". Whether that is accurate or not I don't know. Try not to bite your nails on your long road ahead!

My timeline was the same (May and October). I never received notification that I passed either. The only way I knew was by receiving the COE.
shooter  
#1179 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 7:07:52 AM(UTC)
shooter

United States

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 17 post(s)

Like the others, I did not receive any information regarding pass/fail until I got a COE in October. I also interviewed in May 2016. Based on the timeline for a majority (if not all) of our 2015 applicant group, it could be awhile before you hear anything after your interview. I would still encourage to check email, because you certainly don't want to miss anything that might have a short deadline.

The only difference from what was stated above about getting your fingerprints means you passed, they did my fingerprints before I had my interview. When I went to the office that day to interview, the fingerprints was the first thing they did.
hombre  
#1180 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 8:14:00 AM(UTC)
hombre

United States

Originally Posted by: shooter Go to Quoted Post

Like the others, I did not receive any information regarding pass/fail until I got a COE in October. I also interviewed in May 2016. Based on the timeline for a majority (if not all) of our 2015 applicant group, it could be awhile before you hear anything after your interview. I would still encourage to check email, because you certainly don't want to miss anything that might have a short deadline.

The only difference from what was stated above about getting your fingerprints means you passed, they did my fingerprints before I had my interview. When I went to the office that day to interview, the fingerprints was the first thing they did.

Same thing here. Getting fingerprinted should not be taken as an indication of passing, especially if you do them before the interview.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed