Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

HHS

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is the United States government's principal agency for protecting the health of all Americans and providing essential human services, especially for those who are least able to help themselves.

Source: www.hhs.gov/about/

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
golfking  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 03, 2017 7:37:09 AM(UTC)
golfking

Groups: Registered
United States

I transferred to DoD but I regretted my decision. I like fast pace and heavy loaded work. In DoD, I am just getting training and training. I am getting bored and everybody is leaving after 6 months. I would like to go back to previous agency. Do I have to re-apply when there are vacancy? is there any ways I can go back? I talked to my previous supervisor from HHS, he asked me to talk to OHR.
SDAnalyst  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 03, 2017 4:26:24 PM(UTC)
SD Analyst

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 268 post(s)
Originally Posted by: golfking Go to Quoted Post
I transferred to DoD but I regretted my decision. I like fast pace and heavy loaded work. In DoD, I am just getting training and training. I am getting bored and everybody is leaving after 6 months. I would like to go back to previous agency. Do I have to re-apply when there are vacancy? is there any ways I can go back? I talked to my previous supervisor from HHS, he asked me to talk to OHR.

If the job is the same level (or lower), and there is an open position at HHS, you can request non-competitive reassignment back to the job. I would send a letter requesting that and a resume matching what the job is/was.
TheFrederalGovt  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2017 12:54:32 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Good luck GolfKing - hopefully you are able to lateral back! With that said DoD civilians do gave acc3ss to some pretty awesome golf courses :-)
Goose1200  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 09, 2017 4:29:25 PM(UTC)
Goose1200

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Can they hire him back if its within 90days and the position was not yet filled?
Rss Feed  Atom Feed