Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Postal Employees

Post your thoughts and opinions here about current Postal employee topics.

8 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ccaohio  
#41 Posted : Wednesday, April 04, 2018 4:47:05 AM(UTC)
ccaohio

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I’m in almost the exact same boat strawberry! I was converted 4-19-2014. So a pay or so before you. I am thinking the same exact logic as well! In the article it said we will be paid back every single “nickel” we are owed for all hours worked! So I’m hoping they get this right!!!!
Uncle Jimbob  
#42 Posted : Wednesday, April 04, 2018 5:47:32 AM(UTC)
Uncle Jimbob

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ccaohio Go to Quoted Post
I’m in almost the exact same boat strawberry! I was converted 4-19-2014. So a pay or so before you. I am thinking the same exact logic as well! In the article it said we will be paid back every single “nickel” we are owed for all hours worked! So I’m hoping they get this right!!!!

Are you sure this applies to you and Strawberry? Were you the first in your station to get converted?
ccaohio  
#43 Posted : Wednesday, April 04, 2018 6:02:05 AM(UTC)
ccaohio

Yes... I was first converted in my office! First TE/turned cca converted in my office. No one was converted since I can remember before that they said! And I called NBA and told him what my psform50s were saying. He in fact said I am part of this!
Uncle Jimbob  
#44 Posted : Wednesday, April 04, 2018 8:20:38 AM(UTC)
Uncle Jimbob

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 12 post(s)
NICE!!
Flair4thegold  
#45 Posted : Friday, April 06, 2018 11:09:25 AM(UTC)
Flair4thegold

Man

I thought that I may be included in this. I was converted on 12-28-13. I haven’t had any of the changes to my pay scale that other have been having so I guess I’m not. Some back pay and extra leave would have been nice.
roger.d  
#46 Posted : Friday, April 06, 2018 2:58:39 PM(UTC)
roger.d

United States

Was thanked: 587 time(s) in 444 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scabcca Go to Quoted Post
I thought that I may be included in this. I was converted on 12-28-13. I haven’t had any of the changes to my pay scale that other have been having so I guess I’m not. Some back pay and extra leave would have been nice.

Don't give up needlessly. Contact your NBA to verify if you are/are not.

Learn to discipline yourself, so someone else doesn't have to
StrawberryShake  
#47 Posted : Friday, April 06, 2018 6:30:08 PM(UTC)
StrawberryShake

Was thanked: 227 time(s) in 160 post(s)

They might very well be doing this in waves. A bunch of people were reporting the pay issues long before it hit my office. Are you a union member (i'm only asking because of your username) I'm wondering if the answer is no (I'm not trying to pick some sort of fight or anything) if that would make you ineligible seeing as its a grievance thing? I don't know one way or another, I'm just thinking out loud.
roger.d  
#48 Posted : Friday, April 06, 2018 7:12:58 PM(UTC)
roger.d

United States

Originally Posted by: StrawberryShake Go to Quoted Post

They might very well be doing this in waves. A bunch of people were reporting the pay issues long before it hit my office. Are you a union member (i'm only asking because of your username) I'm wondering if the answer is no (I'm not trying to pick some sort of fight or anything) if that would make you ineligible seeing as its a grievance thing? I don't know one way or another, I'm just thinking out loud.

No. The Union fights for the fair treatment of all people in the craft. Even those that do not pay dues.
thanks 1 user thanked roger.d for this useful post.
MPE2009 on 4/16/2018(UTC)
ccaohio  
#49 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 6:35:16 AM(UTC)
ccaohio

So my pay is fixed this coming pay back to F, but my al went from 156 to 114?? Why is this? No adjustments or anything like that. So no news there!
StrawberryShake  
#50 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 2:21:31 AM(UTC)
StrawberryShake

Well "hopefully" that means maybe they are in the process of correcting it? Everything on my check looks kosher except they stopped paying my TSP loan that I took. I have to make some phone calls and get that fixed. Pay and everything else looks right. No adjustments of any kind.
ccaohio  
#51 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 6:32:25 AM(UTC)
ccaohio

Well "hopefully" that means maybe they are in the process of correcting it? Everything on my check looks kosher except they stopped paying my TSP loan that I took. I have to make some phone calls and get that fixed. Pay and everything else looks right. No adjustments of any kind.

Yea think they may be trying to fix things. My al carried over from prior year was 30 now says 0 and my earned is less. I’ll leep you updated!!
TETastic  
#52 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 10:51:51 AM(UTC)
TETastic

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 60 post(s)
My AL was changed as well. They said beforehand that there would be adjustments to AL and it’s seeminly happened across board so I’ll just roll with it for now and assume it will get fixed.
ccaohio  
#53 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 11:00:11 AM(UTC)
ccaohio

Well... looks like a good sign. I got like 12 psform50 50s like 10 days ago. And then my al was changed! Hopefully this is moving along now! One person told me from another state... that 2 guys in his office just got their backpay was 7k after taxes. And they made regular nov 7th 2013!! Hope that’s true! Looks like things are moving along!
roger.d  
#54 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 3:03:59 PM(UTC)
roger.d

United States

If its that kind of money we are talking about then I can finally patch up the damage the te/cca fiasco created! I used to pay for absolutely everything with cash and even had a savings (gee golly) I could actually pay off those credit card bills it created!

By this rational, you should continue to rack up those CC bills. One day you will be at Grade 1, Step O and can then pay them off.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 18, 2018 3:05:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

TETastic  
#55 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 6:32:33 PM(UTC)
TETastic

Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
If its that kind of money we are talking about then I can finally patch up the damage the te/cca fiasco created! I used to pay for absolutely everything with cash and even had a savings (gee golly) I could actually pay off those credit card bills it created!

By this rational, you should continue to rack up those CC bills. One day you will be at Grade 1, Step O and can then pay them off.

I don’t think you understand what rationale means.
StrawberryShake  
#56 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 6:55:10 PM(UTC)
StrawberryShake

Sarcasm noted.
roger.d  
#57 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 7:24:47 PM(UTC)
roger.d

United States

Originally Posted by: TETastic Go to Quoted Post

I don’t think you understand what rationale means.

You are missing the sarcasm the the SS caught.

roger.d  
#58 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 7:28:19 PM(UTC)
roger.d

United States

Sarcasm noted.

Sorry about that. :)

In fairness to you, I have no idea what your reasons for (nor do you need to explain them) accruing the balances on your CC.

The important this is you don't do it again.
Sjohns88  
#59 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 7:07:51 AM(UTC)
Sjohns88

7k yeah right I can’t see the backpay being no where near that much not even going to get my hopes up that high I’ll believe it when I see it especially when so far all I’ve gotten is 60 something dollars and 40 something after taxes smh
TETastic  
#60 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 11:03:50 AM(UTC)
TETastic

I’m pretty skeptical of that number as well. Not of ccaohio, just of the story he was told. Nov 7, 2013 was a Thursday so no one was actually converted that day, and it seems pretty strange that some people have been totally paid out while others haven’t seen any adjustments. Hopefully that number is accurate but I’m not going to let it get my hopes up.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed