Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Department of Justice

Voted one of the “Best Places to Work in the Federal Government‚ in 2010, the Department of Justice and its 124,870 employees help lead the nation in ensuring the protection of all Americans while preserving their constitutional freedoms. 
14 Pages«<34567>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
CaitieMFT  
#81 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2018 5:25:39 AM(UTC)
CaitieMFT

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Originally Posted by: DRam2500 Go to Quoted Post
How long did it take the QTC people to email back with appointment dates for the medical screening? Its been 7 business days for me, they told me it could take 10 business days. I just figured I'd know by now.

I called and set up the appointment due to the tight time frame. Might be busier due to whatever area you’re in, but they were able to set it up pretty quickly here. I hope you hear something back soon!
thanks 1 user thanked CaitieMFT for this useful post.
DRam2500 on 6/27/2018(UTC)
AZSun20  
#82 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2018 1:32:15 PM(UTC)
AZSun20

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I called on the 15th and just got the email for my appointment yesterday.
thanks 1 user thanked AZSun20 for this useful post.
DRam2500 on 6/27/2018(UTC)
DRam2500  
#83 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 6:17:09 AM(UTC)
DRam2500

United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Thanks everyone! I called an voiced my concerns on Thursday and they emailed around 5 p.m. with my appointment dates. :)
LINY22  
#84 Posted : Saturday, July 07, 2018 7:43:03 AM(UTC)
LINY22

United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I received an email yesterday while I was coming home from Las Vegas instructing me to go get my drug test. Today, now that I’m home, I went to the testing site and was told they don’t have my kit or the consent form.
luckydevil  
#85 Posted : Saturday, July 07, 2018 7:55:52 AM(UTC)
luckydevil

United States

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Originally Posted by: LINY22 Go to Quoted Post
I received an email yesterday while I was coming home from Las Vegas instructing me to go get my drug test. Today, now that I’m home, I went to the testing site and was told they don’t have my kit or the consent form.

I don't know if your email had this info but mine said it takes 24 hours from the date it was mailed and if it wasn't there when I went (assuming it was after 24 hours) they had a contact for me to call from the site I was sent to so it could be resolved. Mine was there so it wasnt an issue.
LINY22  
#86 Posted : Saturday, July 07, 2018 10:28:22 AM(UTC)
LINY22

United States

Originally Posted by: luckydevil Go to Quoted Post

I don't know if your email had this info but mine said it takes 24 hours from the date it was mailed and if it wasn't there when I went (assuming it was after 24 hours) they had a contact for me to call from the site I was sent to so it could be resolved. Mine was there so it wasnt an issue.

My email that I received yesterday said “The Drug Test Kits will arrive at the clinic below on 06-25-2018 and the applicants may be drug tested on that day or any day after for 30 days”. They also gave me a tracking number that isn’t traceable.
luckydevil  
#87 Posted : Saturday, July 07, 2018 10:35:29 AM(UTC)
luckydevil

United States

My email that I received yesterday said “The Drug Test Kits will arrive at the clinic below on 06-25-2018 and the applicants may be drug tested on that day or any day after for 30 days”. They also gave me a tracking number that isn’t traceable.

I just pm'd you.
luckydevil  
#88 Posted : Monday, July 09, 2018 5:23:54 AM(UTC)
luckydevil

United States

Just curious did anyone start equip yet or is everyone on the drug test? Just patiently waiting for equip. Mine should be filled in up until 4 years ago so I shouldn't have much to update.
LINY22  
#89 Posted : Monday, July 09, 2018 7:46:42 AM(UTC)
LINY22

United States

Just curious did anyone start equip yet or is everyone on the drug test? Just patiently waiting for equip. Mine should be filled in up until 4 years ago so I shouldn't have much to update.

I completed mine June 16th. I’m still waiting to complete my drug test and medical exam though.
LINY22  
#90 Posted : Monday, July 09, 2018 10:19:42 AM(UTC)
LINY22

United States

I just got home from my drug test! They had the kit this time! 🎉
luckydevil  
#91 Posted : Monday, July 09, 2018 10:24:56 AM(UTC)
luckydevil

United States

I just got home from my drug test! They had the kit this time! 🎉

Nice!
LINY22  
#92 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2018 3:10:17 PM(UTC)
LINY22

United States

So I went for my physical portion of the the medical yesterday. The first thing the doctor did was check the tenderness in the part of my hands between the thumb and pointer. He said it's an acupuncture point that tells him I handle very well. Everything went well for the most part. However, when he was checking my boys down stairs he thinks he felt something concerning on my left side. He then gave a speech about how testicular cancer is more likely in young men like myself. He also said it could be a hernia, which I have a history of when I was much younger, like 8 years old so about 20 years ago. he wants me to get a second opinion from my doctor. So I made an appointment for Friday. Hopefully it's nothing. I just had to get that off my chest. I'm kinda scared, even though when I check I don't feel anything. But I'm also not a doctor.
How is everyone else doing? Any updates? Does anyone know what's next?
luckydevil  
#93 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2018 3:23:26 PM(UTC)
luckydevil

United States

So I went for my physical portion of the the medical yesterday. The first thing the doctor did was check the tenderness in the part of my hands between the thumb and pointer. He said it's an acupuncture point that tells him I handle very well. Everything went well for the most part. However, when he was checking my boys down stairs he thinks he felt something concerning on my left side. He then gave a speech about how testicular cancer is more likely in young men like myself. He also said it could be a hernia, which I have a history of when I was much younger, like 8 years old so about 20 years ago. he wants me to get a second opinion from my doctor. So I made an appointment for Friday. Hopefully it's nothing. I just had to get that off my chest. I'm kinda scared, even though when I check I don't feel anything. But I'm also not a doctor.

Best of luck! Hopefully it's nothing. I am hoping I cleared medical. Just speculating but there was an issue where FOH called saying my packet got kicked back for one thing... they thought I didn't answer one question on the paperwork and said HR was trying finish up my medical and wanted my paperwork done asap so they needed the last form filled... only for them to realize it was a portion the doctor forgot to fill in; not me. Anyways, I checked with FOH a few days later and they said it was all resolved and paperwork was good. The doctor emailed what they needed asap. They said HR/Medical Review had all my paperwork and I was good. I am hoping that means I got a green light since the only issue it was kicked back for was a question the doc forgot. Time will tell. Otherwise just patiently waiting for background investigation.
LINY22  
#94 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2018 4:13:46 PM(UTC)
LINY22

United States

Best of luck! Hopefully it's nothing. I am hoping I cleared medical. Just speculating but there was an issue where FOH called saying my packet got kicked back for one thing... they thought I didn't answer one question on the paperwork and said HR was trying finish up my medical and wanted my paperwork done asap so they needed the last form filled... only for them to realize it was a portion the doctor forgot to fill in; not me. Anyways, I checked with FOH a few days later and they said it was all resolved and paperwork was good. The doctor emailed what they needed asap. They said HR/Medical Review had all my paperwork and I was good. I am hoping that means I got a green light since the only issue it was kicked back for was a question the doc forgot. Time will tell. Otherwise just patiently waiting for background investigation.

Best of luck! I wonder how much waiting it will be. I saw in another post that there is a class in September starting to fill. We probably won’t be in that one though. People who just found out they are in it applied well before us. But hopefully we’re not too far behind.
luckydevil  
#95 Posted : Tuesday, August 07, 2018 10:49:04 AM(UTC)
luckydevil

United States

Anyone hear any word if our background investigations/eqip are coming up soon?
LINY22  
#96 Posted : Friday, August 10, 2018 10:01:30 PM(UTC)
LINY22

United States

I submitted my eqip back in early June.
luckydevil  
#97 Posted : Friday, August 10, 2018 10:08:39 PM(UTC)
luckydevil

United States

Dang I didn't get mine yet. Or get in to update it that is. Maybe I will shoot HR a message.
DTJR  
#98 Posted : Saturday, August 11, 2018 3:11:24 AM(UTC)
DTJR

Man
United States

Dang I didn't get mine yet. Or get in to update it that is. Maybe I will shoot HR a message.

Haven't gotten mine either.
CaitieMFT  
#99 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 11:59:50 AM(UTC)
CaitieMFT

United States

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Completed my eQip beginning of July, got the link in late June just after finishing my medical/drug screen. Such a pain to update (luckily I had previous clearance and didn’t have to complete the entire thing), but it’s done and I’m just waiting now.
Also, how do you all know that you passed medical? They found something on my EKG that they didn’t end up referring me for, but otherwise I haven’t heard anything since early July to confirm receipt of my completed eQip.

Good luck to you guys, we’re so close yet so far now! (Also LINY22, hope everything turns out ok for you!)
luckydevil  
#100 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 12:04:48 PM(UTC)
luckydevil

United States

Originally Posted by: CaitieMFT Go to Quoted Post
Completed my eQip beginning of July, got the link in late June just after finishing my medical/drug screen. Such a pain to update (luckily I had previous clearance and didn’t have to complete the entire thing), but it’s done and I’m just waiting now.
Also, how do you all know that you passed medical? They found something on my EKG that they didn’t end up referring me for, but otherwise I haven’t heard anything since early July to confirm receipt of my completed eQip.

Good luck to you guys, we’re so close yet so far now! (Also LINY22, hope everything turns out ok for you!)

I haven't heard anything since my medical and drug at the end of June. I haven't done eqip so I am assuming if that comes soon it means I cleared medical lol.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed