Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Social Security Administration

The Social Security Administration (SSA) is an independent agency of the United States federal government that administers Social Security, a social insurance program consisting of retirement, disability, and survivors' benefits. To qualify for these benefits, most American workers pay Social Security taxes on their earnings; future benefits are based on the employees' contributions. (Source: Wikipedia)

Perhaps you are working for the SSA or interested in working for the SSA. Here is a forum to share your experience with the SSA.

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
CNYFEDWORKER  
#21 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 10:33:37 AM(UTC)
CNYFEDWORKER

Groups: Registered
United States

I received the deposition letter stating not selected. The announcement states can use list up to 6 months from closing date so could take action until early September if freeze is removed.
CNYFEDWORKER  
#22 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 10:35:00 AM(UTC)
CNYFEDWORKER

United States

Originally Posted by: UpstateNY Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone tried to call the number listed on the job posting for more information? I have tried to reach a person there, but just got an automated message saying that they would not give status updates on applications. I'm not even looking for a status update so much as an explanation as to why I received an NOR when I know the office I applied for has already hired their people - basically I just want to know if that office is even hiring more people, or if this is just a delayed bit of paperwork that doesn't actually represent a possible job opening.

Has anyone else tried to reach HR, or had any luck getting more information?

I received a recording as well.
WNYFED  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2018 5:17:29 PM(UTC)
WNYFED

United States

Anyone applied for the job posting this past May for Upstate? Wondering if the openings have been filled. No update has been received by email nor status changed online.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed