Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Federal Workers' Compensation

The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs administers four major disability compensation programs which provide wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and other benefits to certain workers or their dependents who experience work-related injury or occupational disease.

Here is a forum for members to share and exchange experiences regarding to workers' compensation related issues.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.
Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2019 6:33:21 AM(UTC)

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/18/2013(UTC)
Posts: 20

I've had 3 foot surgeries for an injury back in 2006. My doctor says there's currently nothing more they can do for me besides seeing a Pain Management doctor (which I'm currently seeing).
Where do I start to file for a scheduled award? Or should I use an attorney? Thank you for any advice!
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:45:37 PM(UTC)

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/5/2016(UTC)
Posts: 414
United States
Location: Washington

Thanks: 21 times
Was thanked: 90 time(s) in 74 post(s)
Check with an agency like Harris Federal law for your foot injuries. There are zero scheduled awards for back injuries, ridiculous given that these are the most common.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

This page was generated in 0.190 seconds.