Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Federal Workers' Compensation

The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs administers four major disability compensation programs which provide wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and other benefits to certain workers or their dependents who experience work-related injury or occupational disease.

Here is a forum for members to share and exchange experiences regarding to workers' compensation related issues.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
monty87ls  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 10:50:07 AM(UTC)
monty87ls

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
So I just my hip and back in 2017. Been fighting to get the case approved ever since. Finally got some kind of approval 2 days ago. They approved my back for a sprain but not the hip which is torn and needs surgery.... of course.

It says to file for compensation and reimbursements so Im gonna do that at least but I’m curious how it works in terms of my private insurance and getting all the bills that I didnt pay yet. Do I inform the insurance company that they approved some of the case and let them fight or reach out to ask OWCP?

I also am gonna file to get the hip approved because it doesnt make sense. The report i put in to get the case approved was all about the hip not the back yet they approved the back..... Trying to get out cheap it seems. I’m owed at least 8 months of back pay plus lots of dr visits copays and mileage. Not to mention the $600 I paid to have the report made that got the case approved.

My back was never to and of an injury.

Depending not he DR. they said severe sprain and/ or small herniation but the hip was the major issue.

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you

Rss Feed  Atom Feed