Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Federal Soup 2.0

We encourage your suggestions and ideas for ways we can improve your experience, and welcome feedback. While we are unable to respond to every comment and/or email message, we are listening!

Our user-generated content is extremely valuable to us, but we also recognize the problems that can occur as a result and are steadily working toward improvements. This is the place to share!

Please ONLY post topics here that are related to the FederalSoup interface and user experience. Any topic posted that is not related to the forum interface will be moved to the appropriate forum.

(HINT: If you don't know exactly where your topic fits, post it in the General Conversations forum.)

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
TRW  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 3:31:24 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Trying to post an important (to me) question about FERS military buyback in the Retirement Planning forum.

Keep getting the "this post must be reviewed by the forum moderator before it can be posted" message. Question is, who is the moderator and how long does it take for them to review it?
someoldguy  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 1:45:13 PM(UTC)
someoldguy

Was thanked: 908 time(s) in 761 post(s)
This also happened to me in one of the Intel Community forums. I think it was a short-term glitch.
DISCLAIMER: You read it on an open internet forum :)
Not retiring yet  
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 10:59:01 AM(UTC)
Not retiring yet

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 17 post(s)
trw ARE you a postal employee ? I have a postal planning to retire page on Facebook --- Put US Postal in front of those words - But, if not, it is HR and key word, or button to click on is Buy Back. They will send you paper work. Will take about 8 months to get a figure, and then pay as soon as you get it. Will take another 4 months to complete the process. (the group covers other topics too )
postalvet  
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 11:51:21 AM(UTC)
postalvet

Was thanked: 2893 time(s) in 2287 post(s)
Postal employee (retired) 38 yrs who helps even if some do not believe me! I was a Steward, officer & trouble maker. Just Sayin'
Rss Feed  Atom Feed