Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Postal Employees

Post your thoughts and opinions here about current Postal employee topics.

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dcpassion2009  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 1:30:22 AM(UTC)
dcpassion2009

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
What can I do to help myself, this is the 3rd time my Federal Government employer has unjustly laid me off without pay? I keep getting laid off, by the United States Postal Service, and I'm just sitting around waiting for hearings, without money, and this keeps happening, but nobody's doing anything to help? They've known about the hearing, to put me back to work, for over 60 days yet they waited until less than 24 hours before to cancel and destroy me horribly. They just do mean things to make me have really bad panic attacks, why isn't it a way to make them stop torturing me, as if they haven't done enough to me already. There's no way that they couldn't have found somebody else for the hearing, I have not worked since April 2019 nor been paid, and I'm on my last leg smh. They told me to use two websites to get back to work, but neither of them work. I know filling a grievance, use NLRB and EEOC are things that must be done, as I have, but I'm starving and only was able to get $54 food stamps. Who can make this I'll treatment stop, without waiting years for hearings? They set the dates, to comply, but cancel last minute on purpose, what can I do? Please please please help, it's horrible how they're doing me.
MPE2009  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 4:54:15 AM(UTC)
MPE2009

United States

Was thanked: 671 time(s) in 519 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dcpassion2009 Go to Quoted Post
What can I do to help myself, this is the 3rd time my Federal Government employer has unjustly laid me off without pay? I keep getting laid off, by the United States Postal Service, and I'm just sitting around waiting for hearings, without money, and this keeps happening, but nobody's doing anything to help? They've known about the hearing, to put me back to work, for over 60 days yet they waited until less than 24 hours before to cancel and destroy me horribly. They just do mean things to make me have really bad panic attacks, why isn't it a way to make them stop torturing me, as if they haven't done enough to me already. There's no way that they couldn't have found somebody else for the hearing, I have not worked since April 2019 nor been paid, and I'm on my last leg smh. They told me to use two websites to get back to work, but neither of them work. I know filling a grievance, use NLRB and EEOC are things that must be done, as I have, but I'm starving and only was able to get $54 food stamps. Who can make this I'll treatment stop, without waiting years for hearings? They set the dates, to comply, but cancel last minute on purpose, what can I do? Please please please help, it's horrible how they're doing me.

You're going to need to a fact based posting with a lucid description of what you're talking about. USPS does not authorize suspensions of greater than 14 days for employees, except in the case of an emergency placement. There have also been no lay offs authorized and currently water boarding is still proscribed, although greatly wished for. So torture has unlikely happened, it is more likely hyperbole being used, demonstrating how distraught you are. But it doesn't help anyone reading your post, as it currently written. If you want useful help, then facts and background are needed. And are you or were you even a postal employee?
thanks 1 user thanked MPE2009 for this useful post.
dcpassion2009 on 1/14/2020(UTC)
dcpassion2009  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 6:12:27 AM(UTC)
dcpassion2009

Woman
United States

My apology, I was horribly upset, while rambling.
They said I'm not suspended and not on an emergency placement, they just can't find work within my restrictions, but I'm a full time regular. Right now, I should be at my arbitration hearing, but they canceled last minute, not even caring that I have received zero dollars since April. They know I can't bid without job numbers, but won't give me any, I can't use eRassign, because I haven't been at my duty station for 18 months yet. I have all these agencies, with hearings gonna occur, but I need emergency help.

Roger.D  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 8:17:44 AM(UTC)
roger.d

United States

Was thanked: 1001 time(s) in 773 post(s)
Contact your NBA.
thanks 1 user thanked roger.d for this useful post.
Cutie LaSalle  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 10:10:25 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Just to let you know that you are not alone.....I have been out since 2018. I was first placed on EP and eventually AWOL now LWOP. I was on paid leave until June of 2019. My story is different because documents were falsified and I reported a hostile work environment. I was/am innocent. It is extremely draining but I am holding up with the help of family and therapy. Have you applied for unemployment? I have been unable to get any because the USPS stated that I was discharged for misconduct.(LIES) As far as filing EEO's and NLRB, I have done that as well. The union just wanted me to go back into the hostile work environment. This was too much....I am in counseling for the stress this has caused in my life. I suggest that you make sure that you protect your own health and well being. Try Legal Aide....they may help those of us who are without finances. As far as EEO...โ€ฆ..My cases(3)have been at the OFO since August 2019 waiting on a judge to be assigned. (!!) If anyone in WASHINGTON DC is looking.....I have LOADS of EVIDENCE uploaded in my case file. LOL!!
thanks 1 user thanked for this useful post.
Cutie LaSalle  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 10:13:04 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Cutie LaSalle Go to Quoted Post
Just to let you know that you are not alone.....I have been out since 2018. I was first placed on EP and eventually AWOL now LWOP. I was on paid leave until June of 2019. My story is different because documents were falsified and I reported a hostile work environment. I was/am innocent. It is extremely draining but I am holding up with the help of family and therapy. Have you applied for unemployment? I have been unable to get any because the USPS stated that I was discharged for misconduct.(LIES) As far as filing EEO's and NLRB, I have done that as well. The union just wanted me to go back into the hostile work environment. This was too much....I am in counseling for the stress this has caused in my life. I suggest that you make sure that you protect your own health and well being. Try Legal Aide....they may help those of us who are without finances. As far as EEO...โ€ฆ..My cases(3)have been at the OFO since August 2019 waiting on a judge to be assigned. (!!) If anyone in WASHINGTON DC is looking.....I have LOADS of EVIDENCE uploaded in my case file. LOL!!
OH Yeah! and recordings!

Endless Summer  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 10:31:54 AM(UTC)
Endless Summer

Was thanked: 259 time(s) in 221 post(s)
...If anyone in WASHINGTON DC is looking.....I have LOADS of EVIDENCE uploaded in my case file. LOL!!
OH Yeah! and recordings!

Do you mean to say that you recorded conversations?
Cutie LaSalle  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 12:06:56 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Endless Summer Go to Quoted Post
...If anyone in WASHINGTON DC is looking.....I have LOADS of EVIDENCE uploaded in my case file. LOL!!
OH Yeah! and recordings!

Yes! I sent recording(s) to the NLRB with my testimony. Those recordings contain information stating that the UNION knew I was innocent. They had evidence in my case file of another employee that was never given any type of discipline. (I was innocent and statements were put in the inspection report that was defamation of character). No one has even looked at my hostile work environment charges! I would have put the recordings in my EEOC case file but I could not upload it. Yes! and just in case you are wondering I am in ARKANSAS!
Cutie LaSalle  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 12:14:16 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Endless Summer Go to Quoted Post
OH Yeah! and recordings!

Yes! I sent recording(s) to the NLRB with my testimony. Those recordings contain information stating that the UNION knew I was innocent. They had evidence in my case file of another employee that was never given any type of discipline. (I was innocent and statements were put in the inspection report that was defamation of character). No one has even looked at my hostile work environment charges! I would have put the recordings in my EEOC case file but I could not upload it. Yes! and just in case you are wondering I am in ARKANSAS!

WHERETHEYDOTHATAT!!
dcpassion2009  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 1:45:46 PM(UTC)
dcpassion2009

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Contact your NBA.

She's the person who was supposed to be with me today for arbitration. My question is does anybody know of anything I can do to get back to work sooner than waiting again for another hearing date?
dcpassion2009  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 1:55:13 PM(UTC)
dcpassion2009

Woman
United States

Awwww Bless your heart, and don't take this wrong, but I just felt like I finally found a friend lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ lls ๐Ÿคฃ...Thank God for your supportive family, everyone that should be helping me is still living the adolescent life and ripping and running too much to slow down for Mommy and Nana smh. But, to be honest I really don't want them sulking with me. Another good thing you have that I want very bad is a good therapist, I'm so happy for you and proud of you for getting one, because I feel so numb, sad, mad, hurt, angry, confused, to the point where I said forget it all several times, if people can treat us bad without getting in trouble for it. Thanks for sharing and your words of encouragement... Hang in there NEW FOUND FRIEND ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ฏ
Cutie LaSalle  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 2:24:15 PM(UTC)

Anytime! I am sure that there are other "former" employees of the USPS who are out there. I just come out and vent when I feel the SPIRIT! LOL! OH...and it is not all therapy.....I PRAY!! LOL!
dcpassion2009 on 1/15/2020(UTC)
postalvet  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 6:42:27 PM(UTC)
postalvet

Was thanked: 3032 time(s) in 2415 post(s)
Contact your NBA.

She's the person who was supposed to be with me today for arbitration. My question is does anybody know of anything I can do to get back to work sooner than waiting again for another hearing date?

no to your question.

in san diego we have a labor council that helps union members when they are in need.

ask you union if anything is like that near you.

racist here call me postal patty or karen

Postal retired 38yrs

Black Lives Matter

#dumptrump2020

wear a mask
thanks 1 user thanked postalvet for this useful post.
dcpassion2009  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2020 1:31:52 PM(UTC)
dcpassion2009

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: postalvet Go to Quoted Post
Contact your NBA.

no to your question.

in san diego we have a labor council that helps union members when they are in need.

I think ours here is called National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
Cutie LaSalle  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2020 1:49:53 PM(UTC)

You MAY find out that the agencies/organization that are supposedly set up to help (EEOC, NLRB, UNION)โ€ฆ..may not be as helpful as you think. That's just my own personal opinion.....I could just be bitter. LOL!
postalvet  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2020 2:52:15 PM(UTC)
postalvet

Was thanked: 3032 time(s) in 2415 post(s)
Originally Posted by: postalvet Go to Quoted Post
Contact your NBA.

no to your question.

I think ours here is called National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)

no the national labor relations board is a board run by the government for taking labor complains. not helping unemployed union members.
racist here call me postal patty or karen

Postal retired 38yrs

Black Lives Matter

#dumptrump2020

wear a mask
thanks 1 user thanked postalvet for this useful post.
Your NBA  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2020 3:20:02 PM(UTC)
Your NBA

Was thanked: 1451 time(s) in 1008 post(s)
You MAY find out that the agencies/organization that are supposedly set up to help (EEOC, NLRB, UNION)โ€ฆ..may not be as helpful as you think. That's just my own personal opinion.....I could just be bitter. LOL!

You are spot on. They are as worthless as postal management--just delaying and lying and not doing their job unless it gets them something. They just hope you go away and they still collect their pay and benefits even if they are complicit with you not getting yours.
thanks 2 users thanked Your NBA for this useful post.
PSEtoPTF on 1/15/2020(UTC), dcpassion2009 on 1/15/2020(UTC)
Cntpfrm  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2020 4:08:36 PM(UTC)
Cntpfrm

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
If youโ€™re having that much trouble, a lawyer specializing in disabilities.....perhaps one that works on contingency, may be youโ€™re best option. They will make sure your paperwork is good and your medical paperwork is up to standard and guide you much better than any of us. Personally, I steer clear of lawyers whenever possible, but the governments got lots of em, and they arenโ€™t in the business of giving you and me money, even if youโ€™ve earned it or deserve due compensation.
The work standards sent to you with your disability retirement packet are very vague, it would be wise to print out a outline from a union, which you can find online, that outlines more precisely, what your job entails so the doctors supporting evidence actually lines up with the job youโ€™re performing. And donโ€™t be afraid to go into detail in writing with your doctor, what it is exactly you do. The devils in the details.๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by user Wednesday, January 15, 2020 4:32:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Cntpfrm for this useful post.
Cntpfrm  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2020 4:25:57 PM(UTC)
Cntpfrm

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Also, if you feel your doctor isnโ€™t doing what they need to do, like physicians statements needed to support your case, donโ€™t be afraid to request all your medical records from them including tests and evaluations from physical therapists, and take it to a doctor who specializes in OWCP claims and work related injuries. Some doctors.....well actually a lot of doctors, rush through the paperwork leaving out crucial information as it pertains to your inability to perform your assigned job with the post office. Remember, Disability Retirement only requires that you cannot perform your original job to a reasonable standard. Not that you can work in another position unless the post office can give you another full time position in an equal status within a reasonable distance, which is part of the accommodation process.
thanks 1 user thanked Cntpfrm for this useful post.
dcpassion2009  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2020 5:02:27 PM(UTC)
dcpassion2009

Woman
United States

๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฌ PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT, I DESPERATELY NEED TO GET BACK TO WORK..
I'm sad now ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
Rss Feed  Atom Feed