Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Federal Workers' Compensation

The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs administers four major disability compensation programs which provide wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and other benefits to certain workers or their dependents who experience work-related injury or occupational disease.

Here is a forum for members to share and exchange experiences regarding to workers' compensation related issues.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dawgie  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 2, 2020 5:57:34 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Can someone help me to understand how to fill out a CA7A I’m going to get separate from my agency before I was doing it through the agency now I’m leaving how do I fill out The ca7 for compensation before I used ecomp now how do I do it. I believe I’m approved for 4 hrs before I get separated my status was LWOP now that I’m separated will be my status? Ecomp is simple thank you for lending an ear
VW1  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 1:07:43 PM(UTC)
VW1

United States

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
You can still file through ECOMP because even if separated your agency has to fill out their portion of the CA-7 and send to OWCP. If you don't mind me asking, why are you being separated? Is it disciplinary or because of your medical condition?
dawgie  
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 9:09:50 PM(UTC)

i was proposed to be terminated for non performing my light duty job
VW1  
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2020 11:32:11 AM(UTC)
VW1

United States

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Can you be more specific? Was the light duty assignment found suitable by OWCP? Why couldn't you perform the light duty assignment? Did restrictions change? Did you decide on your own not to perform the duties of the assignment?
dawgie  
#5 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2020 2:39:11 PM(UTC)

My situation is retire resign or get fired so evidently they pulled the proposal to termination being 65 I elected to leave applied for fers pension with full bennies. I’ve been informed recently that the application for retirement has. Been approved and sent for opm for the last step
dawgie  
#6 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2020 7:56:36 PM(UTC)

Now that I’ve separated from the agency and I can still file CA seven for compensation what will be my pay status leave without pay I know not leave by back maybe other Can somebody help me about filling these out on Ecomp
Rss Feed  Atom Feed