Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Postal Employees

Post your thoughts and opinions here about current Postal employee topics.

7 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 2/26/2021 12:22:06 PM(UTC) GordonG  
#21 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2020 3:28:45 PM(UTC)
GordonG

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1181 time(s) in 837 post(s)
I know we have Trump haters here, but are there any Biden supporters?

Who here actually voted FOR Joe Biden?

Nobody, to my knowledge, has owned up to being a Biden fan.

Only being a Trump hater.

And if you did vote for Biden... why???
Life is Sweet
122intheshade  
#22 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2020 4:18:01 PM(UTC)
122intheshade

Pitcairn
Location: Bankin' off of the northeast wind, sailin' on a summer breeze

Was thanked: 638 time(s) in 520 post(s)
I had a conversation with my Grandma last night. She voted for Biden-Harris. Couldn't tell me why.

I left some flowers on her grave and went home.
We decide which is right; and which is an illusion. I've got blisters on me fingers!
thanks 4 users thanked 122intheshade for this useful post.
NorthernCCA on 12/13/2020(UTC), stillstuckhere on 12/13/2020(UTC), GordonG on 12/13/2020(UTC), King_Fed on 12/13/2020(UTC)
King_Fed  
#23 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2020 6:00:26 PM(UTC)
King_Fed

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GordonG Go to Quoted Post

Get us on the right path... if some believe we are on the wrong path.

For example, someone might have voted for Biden to get us back with the international community (trade agreements, etc.). Maybe they did not like the refugee limitations Trump instituted. Maybe they thought the people he put in charge of the different agencies were unqualified (i.e. some people put in charge talked about closing the same agency months before being in charge of it).

There could be tons of reasons. You could argue each one. Not sure what it will get you at this point.

I've made money when Rep and Dems were in office. I'm good with both... will be interesting to see what Biden does.
roger.d  
#24 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2020 8:05:22 PM(UTC)
roger.d

United States

Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 789 post(s)
Originally Posted by: King_Fed Go to Quoted Post

Get us on the right path... if some believe we are on the wrong path.

For example, someone might have voted for Biden to get us back with the international community (trade agreements, etc.). Maybe they did not like the refugee limitations Trump instituted. Maybe they thought the people he put in charge of the different agencies were unqualified (i.e. some people put in charge talked about closing the same agency months before being in charge of it).

There could be tons of reasons. You could argue each one. Not sure what it will get you at this point.

I've made money when Rep and Dems were in office. I'm good with both... will be interesting to see what Biden does.

It is very simple, the only excuse people on this board have for voting for Biden is "orange man bad".

When asked why President Trump is a bad president they are unable to say why. Just "orange man bad".

Six hours and amethystlocke has not been able to post any reason President Trump is a bad president. Just, look it up for yourself.
Those who are, know those who are not.

If you think they are after you, what did you do wrong?
roger.d  
#25 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2020 8:22:31 PM(UTC)
roger.d

United States

Originally Posted by: 122intheshade Go to Quoted Post
I had a conversation with my Grandma last night. She voted for Biden-Harris. Couldn't tell me why.

I left some flowers on her grave and went home.

Oh my.

There are reports, I mean fables, about nursing home staff telling resident that they can't vote for President Trump because he is a bad person.

Zoso...  
#26 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2020 8:58:19 PM(UTC)
Zoso...

Man
United States

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Ok I'll bite. I'd say the three worst things he did were in no particular order, use a foreign adversary to help him win an election. Second, he threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine until the president of Ukraine PUBLICALLY said they were investigating Biden... which of course, they weren't. And finally, he is trying to destroy our democracy with his claims of voter fraud. He keeps saying there is tremendous fraud, but he hasn't produced any. Zip. None. Nada. Meanwhile, morons like yourself see nothing wrong him trying to overturn a fair election by whatever means necessary.
Crying won't help you, praying won't do you no good.
Zoso...  
#27 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2020 9:03:27 PM(UTC)
Zoso...

Man
United States

You seem cult-like in your unwavering admiration for the orange stain, are you QAnon?
roger.d  
#28 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2020 9:41:32 PM(UTC)
roger.d

United States

Originally Posted by: Zoso... Go to Quoted Post
You seem cult-like in your unwavering admiration for the orange stain, are you QAnon?

You were doing so good, until you fell in the common leftist mode of name calling.

Why is the left unable to have a legitimate conversation without name calling?

I will give a rebuttal to your other post later. In the mean time, can you give 1 or 2 reasons Biden is the best person to be POTUS?

#29 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2020 9:45:34 PM(UTC)
GordonG

United States

He's very emotional...not logical.
Life is Sweet
roger.d  
#30 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2020 8:09:03 PM(UTC)
roger.d

United States

He's very emotional...not logical.

This seems to be a major problem in this country. People making decisions on emotions and not thinking things through.

That, and getting their "news" from facebook or the late night programs.

Not that the national evening news is any better. It is all leftist propaganda. No "investigate reporting".

roger.d  
#31 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2020 7:39:56 AM(UTC)
roger.d

United States

Ok I'll bite. I'd say the three worst things he did were in no particular order, use a foreign adversary to help him win an election. Second, he threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine until the president of Ukraine PUBLICALLY said they were investigating Biden... which of course, they weren't. And finally, he is trying to destroy our democracy with his claims of voter fraud. He keeps saying there is tremendous fraud, but he hasn't produced any. Zip. None. Nada. Meanwhile, morons like yourself see nothing wrong him trying to overturn a fair election by whatever means necessary.

This is going to come as a big shock to you and others. You may want to get a roll of duct tape and wrap your head to keep it from exploding. I will also try to keep it short. As I know many can not keep there focus on a subject for very long.

Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, CNN, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, Steven Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel, John Stewart, have all been lying to you for the last 4 years.

DJT did not use a foreign adversary to help win the 2016 election. The Steele dossier was all a hoax. Concocted by Hillary Clinton.

https://www.wsj.com/arti...ssier-deceit-11595027626

Along with the FBI messing up the Steele dossier issue, there are many issues with their FISA courts warrants.

https://www.msn.com/en-u...-he-approved/ar-BB1aSTTf

As for Ukraine, here is the text of that phone conversation. I see no information about with holding funds.

https://www.nbcnews.com/...ine-s-president-n1058581

There is video of Joe Biden strong arming the Ukraine government.

https://www.facebook.com...e-money/797504800724150/

On the election front, are you aware the the many election rules in Michigan and Pennsylvania were change is a fashion that is against the US and State constitutions? This is the basis of the Texas lawsuit. Which 19 other Attorney Generals have backed. 19 Attorney Generals don't stick their heads out with out a good idea they are correct.

There are may irregularities in the election that you will brush off. The American people deserve to have the election scrutinized. Not brushed of with a Obi One Kenobi brush off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=532j-186xEQ

If this election happened in some other county, the US would be screaming that the election was a fraud. But, because of the deep swamp of DC and the liberal media/Hollywood it is being brushed aside.

thanks 1 user thanked roger.d for this useful post.
GordonG on 12/15/2020(UTC)
#32 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2020 4:33:42 PM(UTC)
GordonG

United States

Outstanding piece of work putting that together.

Now you'll hear nothing but crickets.

Changing the minds of the willfully ignorant is a Herculian task.

Life is Sweet
King_Fed  
#33 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2020 4:54:48 PM(UTC)
King_Fed

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Outstanding piece of work putting that together.

Now you'll hear nothing but crickets.

Changing the minds of the willfully ignorant is a Herculian task.

You will hear crickets as people shake their head in disbelief.

That post is living proof of how history sometimes repeats itself, but not in a good way.

Folks, this was a close call.

It is sad.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 15, 2020 4:59:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2020 6:37:13 PM(UTC)
GordonG

United States

*yawn
Life is Sweet
Zoso...  
#35 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2020 6:51:08 PM(UTC)
Zoso...

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post

This is going to come as a big shock to you and others. You may want to get a roll of duct tape and wrap your head to keep it from exploding. I will also try to keep it short. As I know many can not keep there focus on a subject for very long.

Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, CNN, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, Steven Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel, John Stewart, have all been lying to you for the last 4 years.

DJT did not use a foreign adversary to help win the 2016 election. The Steele dossier was all a hoax. Concocted by Hillary Clinton.

Along with the FBI messing up the Steele dossier issue, there are many issues with their FISA courts warrants.

As for Ukraine, here is the text of that phone conversation. I see no information about with holding funds.

On the election front, are you aware the the many election rules in Michigan and Pennsylvania were change is a fashion that is against the US and State constitutions? This is the basis of the Texas lawsuit. Which 19 other Attorney Generals have backed. 19 Attorney Generals don't stick their heads out with out a good idea they are correct.

There are may irregularities in the election that you will brush off. The American people deserve to have the election scrutinized. Not brushed of with a Obi One Kenobi brush off.

If this election happened in some other county, the US would be screaming that the election was a fraud. But, because of the deep swamp of DC and the liberal media/Hollywood it is being brushed aside.

Most if not all of this is total crap.

There is no Deep State, just the morons who believe it to explain things they don't agree with/understand.

Again, instead of writing a short story, answer one question, are you QAnon?
#36 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2020 7:08:51 PM(UTC)
GordonG

United States

There is no Deep State, just the morons who believe it to explain things they don't agree with/understand.

No...what he posted wasn't crap.

While you may disagree that does not make him a moron.

As I said...Changing the minds of the willfully ignorant is a Herculian task.
Life is Sweet
roger.d  
#37 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2020 7:53:10 PM(UTC)
roger.d

United States

Who/what is QAnon? Sense I don't know what that is, obviously the answer is no.

The FBI has debunked the Steele dossier and you still believe it to be true? You must believe in the Lock Ness monster, Big Foot and Santa Clause then.

Deep State? Deep Swamp. DJT was shaking the system up of the sludge that is plaguing our country. Sludge in both parties. Biden has been in the thick of the sludge for 47 years. The sludge protects the sludge.

The USPS is a microcosm of DC. Cover up for a coverup. Someone screws up, move them somewhere else and hope the don't screw up again. But they do.

Zoso...  
#38 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2020 7:58:57 PM(UTC)
Zoso...

Man
United States

No...what he posted wasn't crap.

While you may disagree that does not make him a moron.

As I said...Changing the minds of the willfully ignorant is a Herculian task.

You seem to be under the misconception that I'm emotional or willfully ignorant about Trump. Simply put, I don't want to waste hours refuting all of the nonsense Roger posts mainly because you guys won't believe it anyway.

I've got two simple questions for you though:

1. Are you QAnon?
2. Do you think the election was stolen from Trump?

Simple yes/ no questions.
Zoso...  
#39 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2020 8:11:51 PM(UTC)
Zoso...

Man
United States

Who/what is QAnon? Sense I don't know what that is, obviously the answer is no.

The FBI has debunked the Steele dossier and you still believe it to be true? You must believe in the Lock Ness monster, Big Foot and Santa Clause then.

Deep State? Deep Swamp. DJT was shaking the system up of the sludge that is plaguing our country. Sludge in both parties. Biden has been in the thick of the sludge for 47 years. The sludge protects the sludge.

The USPS is a microcosm of DC. Cover up for a coverup. Someone screws up, move them somewhere else and hope the don't screw up again. But they do.

What deep state are you referring? Bill Barr? He says there was no fraud. Chris Krebs? He also says there was no fraud...a Trump appointee in charge of election security. What about all of the Trump appointed federal judges that laughed his lawsuits out of court. What about the Supreme Court which did the same? What about the electoral college voters? What about Mitch McConnell (gasp)? Are they all part of this deep state that is stealing the election from Trump?

So let me get this straight, Trump is REALLY telling the truth and everyone else, even his own allies/appointees are lying because they are really part of this all=powerful deep state. Really? Gotcha.

And you and Gordon wonder why noone takes time to argue with you. It's like arguing with a child.
#40 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2020 8:44:30 PM(UTC)
GordonG

United States

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it...did it make any noise?

If a candidate wins an election and then it's determined there was fraud and deceit...did he really win the election?

The terms of the President and the Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January.

We'll come back to this on January 20th to find the answer.

+
+
+

Edited by user Tuesday, December 15, 2020 8:46:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Life is Sweet
Rss Feed  Atom Feed