Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Postal Employees

Post your thoughts and opinions here about current Postal employee topics.

7 Pages«<34567>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
amethystlocke  
#81 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2020 11:57:19 AM(UTC)

Rank: Advisor

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 186

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Still not acknowledging Trump’s Mar-a-lago comment lolol.

Accusing Biden of fake pedophilia to take attention away from Trump’s real pedophilia.

Trump 2020 slogan shouldve been “Pedophiles supporting Pedophiles”

Your turn, Roggie Poo. :)


Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
I don’t see anything but an old man being grandfatherly.

Oh, btw very slick to ignore my Trump mar-a-lago comment and change the subject. ;)

Try again, Ms Roger lol



Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
If you believe so.


Looks like racist Roger.D is not doing too well on his baseless statements like his former president Trump. Forced to wear a mask at work, and might soon be forced to take the COVID vaccine. Obey, Roger, Obey. Anyone who supports an uneducated, racist, sexist Trump is truly what's wrong with this country. Keep letting him grab you by the pussy, buddy :)


The standard fall back for the left when they don't have a argument, call them a racist.


Supporting a racist qualifies you to be in their team. Do you also support the Proud Boys who have a few former pedophiles in their group also?




Pedophile? Are you talking about groping Joe?



Hahaha no, that's just a rumor spread by the republicans to take attention away from themselves. Trump says hi from Mar-a-Lago, btw :)





https://youtu.be/V4PLSPvJ9BY


I don't have the stomach to watch a pervert like Joe. Maybe you do?




You have graduated from name calling to age bashing.

Classic leftist/liberalism. No basis for a discussion, let's be as outlandish as possible to make someone go away.




Your 7th grade humor is beyond my comprehension.

Do you want to have an adult discussion now or do you just want to post unsubstantiated malarkey?


Where is the backing of your allegation that Trump is a pedophile?


Google it, Rogee. You’ll get plenty of rape victims, underage girls allegations. But you’ll set them aside as “fake news” and keep Blaming “creepy” Joe for hugging people.

I was only having a 7th grade type discussion because I was speaking to a republican who supports pedophiles.

Gagagoogoo.
roger.d  
#82 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2020 3:40:08 PM(UTC)
roger.d

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 5,134
United States
Location: Midwest

Thanks: 137 times
Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 789 post(s)
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Still not acknowledging Trump’s Mar-a-lago comment lolol.

Accusing Biden of fake pedophilia to take attention away from Trump’s real pedophilia.

Trump 2020 slogan shouldve been “Pedophiles supporting Pedophiles”

Your turn, Roggie Poo. :)


Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
I don’t see anything but an old man being grandfatherly.

Oh, btw very slick to ignore my Trump mar-a-lago comment and change the subject. ;)

Try again, Ms Roger lol



Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
If you believe so.


Looks like racist Roger.D is not doing too well on his baseless statements like his former president Trump. Forced to wear a mask at work, and might soon be forced to take the COVID vaccine. Obey, Roger, Obey. Anyone who supports an uneducated, racist, sexist Trump is truly what's wrong with this country. Keep letting him grab you by the pussy, buddy :)


The standard fall back for the left when they don't have a argument, call them a racist.


Supporting a racist qualifies you to be in their team. Do you also support the Proud Boys who have a few former pedophiles in their group also?




Pedophile? Are you talking about groping Joe?



Hahaha no, that's just a rumor spread by the republicans to take attention away from themselves. Trump says hi from Mar-a-Lago, btw :)





https://youtu.be/V4PLSPvJ9BY


I don't have the stomach to watch a pervert like Joe. Maybe you do?




You have graduated from name calling to age bashing.

Classic leftist/liberalism. No basis for a discussion, let's be as outlandish as possible to make someone go away.




Your 7th grade humor is beyond my comprehension.

Do you want to have an adult discussion now or do you just want to post unsubstantiated malarkey?


Where is the backing of your allegation that Trump is a pedophile?


Google it, Rogee. You’ll get plenty of rape victims, underage girls allegations. But you’ll set them aside as “fake news” and keep Blaming “creepy” Joe for hugging people.

I was only having a 7th grade type discussion because I was speaking to a republican who supports pedophiles.

Gagagoogoo.


If you claim it, show it.
Those who are, know those who are not.

If you think they are after you, what did you do wrong?
amethystlocke  
#83 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2020 11:38:18 AM(UTC)

Rank: Advisor

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 186

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Zoso... Go to Quoted Post
You seem cult-like in your unwavering admiration for the orange stain, are you QAnon?


You were doing so good, until you fell in the common leftist mode of name calling.

Why is the left unable to have a legitimate conversation without name calling?

I will give a rebuttal to your other post later. In the mean time, can you give 1 or 2 reasons Biden is the best person to be POTUS?


Oh Rodgee! It’s “You were doing so well” not “you were doing so good”. But then again, grammar isn’t the best intellect in former president, trump’s supporters.

I’ll give you a good reason Biden can be a good president.

Because Trump is an uneducated, pedophile :)

And you support him.

How about that Mar-a-largo comment though? Still waiting :)
38 yrs professional toilet scrubber  
#84 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2020 11:41:49 AM(UTC)
38 yrs professional toilet scrubber

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/4/2014(UTC)
Posts: 671

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 84 time(s) in 64 post(s)
karen
I am a professional toilet scrubber for 38 yrs and never carried b4.
I like to file 1767 for the heck of it.
roger.d  
#85 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2020 12:21:16 PM(UTC)
roger.d

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 5,134
United States
Location: Midwest

Thanks: 137 times
Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 789 post(s)
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Zoso... Go to Quoted Post
You seem cult-like in your unwavering admiration for the orange stain, are you QAnon?


You were doing so good, until you fell in the common leftist mode of name calling.

Why is the left unable to have a legitimate conversation without name calling?

I will give a rebuttal to your other post later. In the mean time, can you give 1 or 2 reasons Biden is the best person to be POTUS?


Oh Rodgee! It’s “You were doing so well” not “you were doing so good”. But then again, grammar isn’t the best intellect in former president, trump’s supporters.

I’ll give you a good reason Biden can be a good president.

Because Trump is an uneducated, pedophile :)

And you support him.

How about that Mar-a-largo comment though? Still waiting :)



You make a claim but do not post anything to back it up.

I posted a video of Biden groping children. Where is yours?
Those who are, know those who are not.

If you think they are after you, what did you do wrong?
amethystlocke  
#86 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2020 12:27:51 PM(UTC)

Rank: Advisor

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 186

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Zoso... Go to Quoted Post
You seem cult-like in your unwavering admiration for the orange stain, are you QAnon?


You were doing so good, until you fell in the common leftist mode of name calling.

Why is the left unable to have a legitimate conversation without name calling?

I will give a rebuttal to your other post later. In the mean time, can you give 1 or 2 reasons Biden is the best person to be POTUS?


Oh Rodgee! It’s “You were doing so well” not “you were doing so good”. But then again, grammar isn’t the best intellect in former president, trump’s supporters.

I’ll give you a good reason Biden can be a good president.

Because Trump is an uneducated, pedophile :)

And you support him.

How about that Mar-a-largo comment though? Still waiting :)



You make a claim but do not post anything to back it up.

I posted a video of Biden groping children. Where is yours?


Lol groping. How come no one else in the world thinks what he’s doing is groping other than Trumptards? Lol.

I’ll give you my resources as soon as you justify the mar-a-Lago comment, rogee poo :)
roger.d  
#87 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2020 12:51:40 PM(UTC)
roger.d

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 5,134
United States
Location: Midwest

Thanks: 137 times
Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 789 post(s)
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Zoso... Go to Quoted Post
You seem cult-like in your unwavering admiration for the orange stain, are you QAnon?


You were doing so good, until you fell in the common leftist mode of name calling.

Why is the left unable to have a legitimate conversation without name calling?

I will give a rebuttal to your other post later. In the mean time, can you give 1 or 2 reasons Biden is the best person to be POTUS?


Oh Rodgee! It’s “You were doing so well” not “you were doing so good”. But then again, grammar isn’t the best intellect in former president, trump’s supporters.

I’ll give you a good reason Biden can be a good president.

Because Trump is an uneducated, pedophile :)

And you support him.

How about that Mar-a-largo comment though? Still waiting :)



You make a claim but do not post anything to back it up.

I posted a video of Biden groping children. Where is yours?


Lol groping. How come no one else in the world thinks what he’s doing is groping other than Trumptards? Lol.

I’ll give you my resources as soon as you justify the mar-a-Lago comment, rogee poo :)



I don't know what your issue is with mar-a-Lago? Is that some seafood dish?

It is sad that you try to make a point with nothing to back it up.

All you have to do is watch the children squirm while Joe is groping them to know it is happening. It was discussed in the past. And Joe brushed it off, but continued to do it.
Those who are, know those who are not.

If you think they are after you, what did you do wrong?
amethystlocke  
#88 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2020 3:18:48 PM(UTC)

Rank: Advisor

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 186

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Zoso... Go to Quoted Post
You seem cult-like in your unwavering admiration for the orange stain, are you QAnon?


You were doing so good, until you fell in the common leftist mode of name calling.

Why is the left unable to have a legitimate conversation without name calling?

I will give a rebuttal to your other post later. In the mean time, can you give 1 or 2 reasons Biden is the best person to be POTUS?


Oh Rodgee! It’s “You were doing so well” not “you were doing so good”. But then again, grammar isn’t the best intellect in former president, trump’s supporters.

I’ll give you a good reason Biden can be a good president.

Because Trump is an uneducated, pedophile :)



And you support him.

How about that Mar-a-largo comment though? Still waiting :)



You make a claim but do not post anything to back it up.

I posted a video of Biden groping children. Where is yours?


Lol groping. How come no one else in the world thinks what he’s doing is groping other than Trumptards? Lol.

I’ll give you my resources as soon as you justify the mar-a-Lago comment, rogee poo :)



I don't know what your issue is with mar-a-Lago? Is that some seafood dish?

It is sad that you try to make a point with nothing to back it up.

All you have to do is watch the children squirm while Joe is groping them to know it is happening. It was discussed in the past. And Joe brushed it off, but continued to do it.



Trump was close friends with Epstein. Hung out with him at the mar a lago numerous times. Even has a house there. There are videos online of them hanging out with underage girls. But please brush that off as fake news. Keep supporting pedophiles. You are who you are :)
roger.d  
#89 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2020 4:49:20 PM(UTC)
roger.d

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 5,134
United States
Location: Midwest

Thanks: 137 times
Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 789 post(s)
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Zoso... Go to Quoted Post
You seem cult-like in your unwavering admiration for the orange stain, are you QAnon?


You were doing so good, until you fell in the common leftist mode of name calling.

Why is the left unable to have a legitimate conversation without name calling?

I will give a rebuttal to your other post later. In the mean time, can you give 1 or 2 reasons Biden is the best person to be POTUS?


Oh Rodgee! It’s “You were doing so well” not “you were doing so good”. But then again, grammar isn’t the best intellect in former president, trump’s supporters.

I’ll give you a good reason Biden can be a good president.

Because Trump is an uneducated, pedophile :)



And you support him.

How about that Mar-a-largo comment though? Still waiting :)



You make a claim but do not post anything to back it up.

I posted a video of Biden groping children. Where is yours?


Lol groping. How come no one else in the world thinks what he’s doing is groping other than Trumptards? Lol.

I’ll give you my resources as soon as you justify the mar-a-Lago comment, rogee poo :)



I don't know what your issue is with mar-a-Lago? Is that some seafood dish?

It is sad that you try to make a point with nothing to back it up.

All you have to do is watch the children squirm while Joe is groping them to know it is happening. It was discussed in the past. And Joe brushed it off, but continued to do it.



Trump was close friends with Epstein. Hung out with him at the mar a lago numerous times. Even has a house there. There are videos online of them hanging out with underage girls. But please brush that off as fake news. Keep supporting pedophiles. You are who you are :)



Like in school, show your work.
Those who are, know those who are not.

If you think they are after you, what did you do wrong?
King_Fed  
#90 Posted : Saturday, December 26, 2020 2:39:19 PM(UTC)
King_Fed

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/26/2013(UTC)
Posts: 595

Thanks: 38 times
Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GordonG Go to Quoted Post


Anyone who doesn't believe Biden won is either a moron or sheep.


No... just a moron.

Sad thing to watch...

Edited by user Saturday, December 26, 2020 2:43:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 2/26/2021 12:22:06 PM(UTC) GordonG  
#91 Posted : Saturday, December 26, 2020 2:52:01 PM(UTC)
GordonG

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/26/2013(UTC)
Posts: 4,279
United States
Location: Paradise

Thanks: 886 times
Was thanked: 1181 time(s) in 837 post(s)
Originally Posted by: King_Fed Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: GordonG Go to Quoted Post


Anyone who doesn't believe Biden won is either a moron or sheep.


No... just a moron.

Sad thing to watch...


Sure...everybody who voted for Trump is a moron...sure.

Did YOU for for Biden? Or against Trump?

A lot can happen between today, Dec. 26th, and Jan. 6th.

Have the Dominion machines had a forensic analysis that's been divulged for the public?



Life is Sweet
King_Fed  
#92 Posted : Saturday, December 26, 2020 2:52:36 PM(UTC)
King_Fed

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/26/2013(UTC)
Posts: 595

Thanks: 38 times
Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post


Supporting a racist qualifies you to be in their team. Do you also support the Proud Boys who have a few former pedophiles in their group also?


I'll never forget that Presidential "debate"... what a disaster.

My ** moment was when this was said: Stand Back and Stand By
King_Fed  
#93 Posted : Saturday, December 26, 2020 3:00:19 PM(UTC)
King_Fed

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/26/2013(UTC)
Posts: 595

Thanks: 38 times
Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GordonG Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: King_Fed Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: GordonG Go to Quoted Post


Anyone who doesn't believe Biden won is either a moron or sheep.


No... just a moron.

Sad thing to watch...


Sure...everybody who voted for Trump is a moron...sure.

Did YOU for for Biden? Or against Trump?

A lot can happen between today, Dec. 26th, and Jan. 6th.

Have the Dominion machines had a forensic analysis that's been divulged for the public?





Nothing can happen. LOL

The "analysis" comment? Please stop repeating whatever echo chamber you are subjecting yourself. Please do SOME research yourself. lol

Who cares if someone voted for or against. The end result is the same - someone got their a kicked in. 306 to 232.

You seem to forget the people who are independents... they vote "for" something each election. Bottom line is the independents voted "for" something else bigly.

Bombs going off, rioting, racial tension, world moving on without us (i.e. trade agreements in Asia), etc. People are looking for a new direction.

Edited by user Saturday, December 26, 2020 3:11:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Trying to help my subjects reach clarity. It is hard.

amethystlocke  
#94 Posted : Sunday, December 27, 2020 8:38:27 AM(UTC)

Rank: Advisor

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 186

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Zoso... Go to Quoted Post
You seem cult-like in your unwavering admiration for the orange stain, are you QAnon?


You were doing so good, until you fell in the common leftist mode of name calling.

Why is the left unable to have a legitimate conversation without name calling?

I will give a rebuttal to your other post later. In the mean time, can you give 1 or 2 reasons Biden is the best person to be POTUS?


Oh Rodgee! It’s “You were doing so well” not “you were doing so good”. But then again, grammar isn’t the best intellect in former president, trump’s supporters.

I’ll give you a good reason Biden can be a good president.

Because Trump is an uneducated, pedophile :)



And you support him.

How about that Mar-a-largo comment though? Still waiting :)



You make a claim but do not post anything to back it up.

I posted a video of Biden groping children. Where is yours?


Lol groping. How come no one else in the world thinks what he’s doing is groping other than Trumptards? Lol.

I’ll give you my resources as soon as you justify the mar-a-Lago comment, rogee poo :)



I don't know what your issue is with mar-a-Lago? Is that some seafood dish?

It is sad that you try to make a point with nothing to back it up.

All you have to do is watch the children squirm while Joe is groping them to know it is happening. It was discussed in the past. And Joe brushed it off, but continued to do it.



Trump was close friends with Epstein. Hung out with him at the mar a lago numerous times. Even has a house there. There are videos online of them hanging out with underage girls. But please brush that off as fake news. Keep supporting pedophiles. You are who you are :)



Like in school, show your work.


I logged in finally expecting an educated response. You disappoint me, Rogee. Try again.

Like in school. it taught us to be smart. Clearly, you didn't go to one.

Stop supporting trump and the rest of the pedophiles
roger.d  
#95 Posted : Sunday, December 27, 2020 8:45:57 AM(UTC)
roger.d

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 5,134
United States
Location: Midwest

Thanks: 137 times
Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 789 post(s)
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Zoso... Go to Quoted Post
You seem cult-like in your unwavering admiration for the orange stain, are you QAnon?


You were doing so good, until you fell in the common leftist mode of name calling.

Why is the left unable to have a legitimate conversation without name calling?

I will give a rebuttal to your other post later. In the mean time, can you give 1 or 2 reasons Biden is the best person to be POTUS?


Oh Rodgee! It’s “You were doing so well” not “you were doing so good”. But then again, grammar isn’t the best intellect in former president, trump’s supporters.

I’ll give you a good reason Biden can be a good president.

Because Trump is an uneducated, pedophile :)



And you support him.

How about that Mar-a-largo comment though? Still waiting :)



You make a claim but do not post anything to back it up.

I posted a video of Biden groping children. Where is yours?


Lol groping. How come no one else in the world thinks what he’s doing is groping other than Trumptards? Lol.

I’ll give you my resources as soon as you justify the mar-a-Lago comment, rogee poo :)



I don't know what your issue is with mar-a-Lago? Is that some seafood dish?

It is sad that you try to make a point with nothing to back it up.

All you have to do is watch the children squirm while Joe is groping them to know it is happening. It was discussed in the past. And Joe brushed it off, but continued to do it.



Trump was close friends with Epstein. Hung out with him at the mar a lago numerous times. Even has a house there. There are videos online of them hanging out with underage girls. But please brush that off as fake news. Keep supporting pedophiles. You are who you are :)



Like in school, show your work.


I logged in finally expecting an educated response. You disappoint me, Rogee. Try again.

Like in school. it taught us to be smart. Clearly, you didn't go to one.

Stop supporting trump and the rest of the pedophiles



I looked and found that you can not produce anything to back up your position.

Like Russian collusion, it doesn't exist.

Those who are, know those who are not.

If you think they are after you, what did you do wrong?
amethystlocke  
#96 Posted : Monday, December 28, 2020 5:38:38 AM(UTC)

Rank: Advisor

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 186

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I looked and found that you can not produce anything to back up your position.

Like Russian collusion, it doesn't exist.



Roger, I would like to thank you for being part of a team who delivered the ballots on time in order to defeat Trump.

King_Fed  
#97 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2021 7:34:08 PM(UTC)
King_Fed

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/26/2013(UTC)
Posts: 595

Thanks: 38 times
Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post


Roger, I would like to thank you for being part of a team who delivered the ballots on time in order to defeat Trump.



Here is your evidence.... oh wait. Yea, can't make this stuff up! The conversation link below is right up there with the investigators finding a couple of dead people who voted in PA -- yea, Republicans. Or the recount that found more votes for Biden.

Is it man or party? Time to stop this nonsense and go with party!

Trump urged Georgia election official to 'find' votes https://www.foxnews.com/...him-to-find-votes-report

Edited by user Sunday, January 3, 2021 7:51:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

roger.d  
#98 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2021 9:10:23 PM(UTC)
roger.d

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 5,134
United States
Location: Midwest

Thanks: 137 times
Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 789 post(s)
Originally Posted by: King_Fed Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post


Roger, I would like to thank you for being part of a team who delivered the ballots on time in order to defeat Trump.



Here is your evidence.... oh wait. Yea, can't make this stuff up! The conversation link below is right up there with the investigators finding a couple of dead people who voted in PA -- yea, Republicans. Or the recount that found more votes for Biden.

Is it man or party? Time to stop this nonsense and go with party!

Trump urged Georgia election official to 'find' votes https://www.foxnews.com/...him-to-find-votes-report



https://www.youtube.com/...v=IKiyAy9vjrk&t=462s


At the 8:34 minute mark of this video, the GA election rep says they scanned 113,130 ballots. They adjudicated 106,000 (reviewed ballots that may have been flagged during the scanning process.) 100,000 minutes, 1 ballot per minute would be 1,667 hours.

Fast forward to the 9:22 point. GA reports that President Trump's vote count went down. How do you lose votes?

10:22 points shows President Trump had 17,650 votes removed.

11:02 mysteriously the vote count did a complete flip, with the exact same numbers for the candidates in an 8 minute period.

Going back the video that I posted earlier in the thread, the standard surveillance video from the arena, shows the media and observers leaving. Both claim they were told to leave because the counting was going to resume in the morning. Only for the counting to start back up again with out observers. Ballots being taken out from under tables. Why were the ballots under the table and not on top of the table? Why was the count resumed with out observers. Which is against the GA State laws.

In MI or WI, maybe both, the governor changed the vote by mail rules. That is not in his job descriptions. Only the State legislature can change these rules. That is in the US Constitution.

This site is mysteriously not being updated with the % of rejected mail in ballots. But some States are showing a large drop. Why?

https://ballotpedia.org/...ysis_of_rejected_ballots

At a MI rally, with 10 people?, he said he didn't need people to vote for him. Just to support him after the election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3mv6XOUBdM

Remember, Biden said that he had assembled, with the help of the media, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHuzXoQMilM

The world is laughing it's a$$ off right now at the shenanigans going on in the USA. If the USA was observing an election like this in some other country, we would be crying foul at the top of our lungs.
Those who are, know those who are not.

If you think they are after you, what did you do wrong?
amethystlocke  
#99 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2021 9:58:24 PM(UTC)

Rank: Advisor

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 186

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: King_Fed Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post


Roger, I would like to thank you for being part of a team who delivered the ballots on time in order to defeat Trump.



Here is your evidence.... oh wait. Yea, can't make this stuff up! The conversation link below is right up there with the investigators finding a couple of dead people who voted in PA -- yea, Republicans. Or the recount that found more votes for Biden.

Is it man or party? Time to stop this nonsense and go with party!

Trump urged Georgia election official to 'find' votes https://www.foxnews.com/...him-to-find-votes-report



https://www.youtube.com/...v=IKiyAy9vjrk&t=462s


At the 8:34 minute mark of this video, the GA election rep says they scanned 113,130 ballots. They adjudicated 106,000 (reviewed ballots that may have been flagged during the scanning process.) 100,000 minutes, 1 ballot per minute would be 1,667 hours.

Fast forward to the 9:22 point. GA reports that President Trump's vote count went down. How do you lose votes?

10:22 points shows President Trump had 17,650 votes removed.

11:02 mysteriously the vote count did a complete flip, with the exact same numbers for the candidates in an 8 minute period.

Going back the video that I posted earlier in the thread, the standard surveillance video from the arena, shows the media and observers leaving. Both claim they were told to leave because the counting was going to resume in the morning. Only for the counting to start back up again with out observers. Ballots being taken out from under tables. Why were the ballots under the table and not on top of the table? Why was the count resumed with out observers. Which is against the GA State laws.

In MI or WI, maybe both, the governor changed the vote by mail rules. That is not in his job descriptions. Only the State legislature can change these rules. That is in the US Constitution.

This site is mysteriously not being updated with the % of rejected mail in ballots. But some States are showing a large drop. Why?

https://ballotpedia.org/...ysis_of_rejected_ballots

At a MI rally, with 10 people?, he said he didn't need people to vote for him. Just to support him after the election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3mv6XOUBdM

Remember, Biden said that he had assembled, with the help of the media, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHuzXoQMilM

The world is laughing it's a$$ off right now at the shenanigans going on in the USA. If the USA was observing an election like this in some other country, we would be crying foul at the top of our lungs.


Rogee poo, you moron, NDTV is New Delhi news, an unreliable source of tv. How about paying attention to the American news in which Biden won clearly with no cases of fraud (other than the one’s made up by right wing and throw out by all the courts as a joke)

If USA’s election were done like the rest of the world, we would have a democrat president every 4 years because they always won popularity vote (like in other countries)

The whole world is laughing it’s ass of at USA because of retards like you. Don’t take the name calling personal. I say it with love :).

roger.d  
#100 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2021 3:59:51 AM(UTC)
roger.d

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 5,134
United States
Location: Midwest

Thanks: 137 times
Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 789 post(s)
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: King_Fed Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post


Roger, I would like to thank you for being part of a team who delivered the ballots on time in order to defeat Trump.



Here is your evidence.... oh wait. Yea, can't make this stuff up! The conversation link below is right up there with the investigators finding a couple of dead people who voted in PA -- yea, Republicans. Or the recount that found more votes for Biden.

Is it man or party? Time to stop this nonsense and go with party!

Trump urged Georgia election official to 'find' votes https://www.foxnews.com/...him-to-find-votes-report



https://www.youtube.com/...v=IKiyAy9vjrk&t=462s


At the 8:34 minute mark of this video, the GA election rep says they scanned 113,130 ballots. They adjudicated 106,000 (reviewed ballots that may have been flagged during the scanning process.) 100,000 minutes, 1 ballot per minute would be 1,667 hours.

Fast forward to the 9:22 point. GA reports that President Trump's vote count went down. How do you lose votes?

10:22 points shows President Trump had 17,650 votes removed.

11:02 mysteriously the vote count did a complete flip, with the exact same numbers for the candidates in an 8 minute period.

Going back the video that I posted earlier in the thread, the standard surveillance video from the arena, shows the media and observers leaving. Both claim they were told to leave because the counting was going to resume in the morning. Only for the counting to start back up again with out observers. Ballots being taken out from under tables. Why were the ballots under the table and not on top of the table? Why was the count resumed with out observers. Which is against the GA State laws.

In MI or WI, maybe both, the governor changed the vote by mail rules. That is not in his job descriptions. Only the State legislature can change these rules. That is in the US Constitution.

This site is mysteriously not being updated with the % of rejected mail in ballots. But some States are showing a large drop. Why?

https://ballotpedia.org/...ysis_of_rejected_ballots

At a MI rally, with 10 people?, he said he didn't need people to vote for him. Just to support him after the election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3mv6XOUBdM

Remember, Biden said that he had assembled, with the help of the media, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHuzXoQMilM

The world is laughing it's a$$ off right now at the shenanigans going on in the USA. If the USA was observing an election like this in some other country, we would be crying foul at the top of our lungs.


Rogee poo, you moron, NDTV is New Delhi news, an unreliable source of tv. How about paying attention to the American news in which Biden won clearly with no cases of fraud (other than the one’s made up by right wing and throw out by all the courts as a joke)

If USA’s election were done like the rest of the world, we would have a democrat president every 4 years because they always won popularity vote (like in other countries)

The whole world is laughing it’s ass of at USA because of retards like you. Don’t take the name calling personal. I say it with love :).



You are dismissed.

You have not show anything to back up you allegations against President Trump.

And you can not have a discussion without name calling.
Those who are, know those who are not.

If you think they are after you, what did you do wrong?
Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
7 Pages«<34567>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


This page was generated in 0.692 seconds.