Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Postal Employees

Post your thoughts and opinions here about current Postal employee topics.

7 Pages«<4567>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MPE2009  
#101 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2021 5:01:51 AM(UTC)
MPE2009

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 2,648
United States

Thanks: 384 times
Was thanked: 607 time(s) in 496 post(s)
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post

You are dismissed.

You have not show anything to back up you allegations against President Trump.

And you can not have a discussion without name calling.


You're right Roger, his name calling is wrong. And since you feel his argument and allegations are without any proof, it sounds as if you're accusing him of behaving like President Trump. Now if you will just call out the President for his behavior and lies.

Edited by user Monday, January 4, 2021 5:02:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

craigrh13  
#102 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2021 5:48:44 AM(UTC)
craigrh13

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/15/2017(UTC)
Posts: 1,391

Thanks: 67 times
Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Defending Trump doesn’t mean you agree with everything about him. It just means that the alternatives are so bad that Trump actually is a viable option.
roger.d  
#103 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2021 9:11:06 AM(UTC)
roger.d

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 5,136
United States
Location: Midwest

Thanks: 137 times
Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 789 post(s)
Originally Posted by: MPE2009 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roger.d Go to Quoted Post

You are dismissed.

You have not show anything to back up you allegations against President Trump.

And you can not have a discussion without name calling.


You're right Roger, his name calling is wrong. And since you feel his argument and allegations are without any proof, it sounds as if you're accusing him of behaving like President Trump. Now if you will just call out the President for his behavior and lies.


As I posted, the Governors change elections rules. That is not who is allowed byo change the rules. The constitution states the legislators do that. So all ballots the do not confirm to the LAW must be tossed.

Also, by law, the parties are allowed byo observe the counting. This is obviously not what happened. And great lengths were taken to prevent it.

President Trump, like all Americans, what the election to be conducted by the law.

With the evidence available, it is strange that anyone feels the election was conducted properly in certain locations.

Those who are, know those who are not.

If you think they are after you, what did you do wrong?
thanks 1 user thanked roger.d for this useful post.
GordonG on 1/4/2021(UTC)
amethystlocke  
#104 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2021 11:54:04 AM(UTC)

Rank: Advisor

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 186

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Rogee

Do you...not watch the news? I mean evidence is pretty much out in the open lol.

Nah I don’t bother anymore because every time I provide facts and evidence, the uneducated MAGAs dismiss it as fake news.

Rogee...

What kind of a person are you who’s supporting a criminal, sexist, fascist, racist, liar?

What kind of person are you, who’s supporting a person who’s trying to destroy the post office...you know the place you *****ing work to support your family?

Name calling just comes naturally because you’re acting like the things I call you.

I pray to God you do dismiss me otherwise I’ll have to continue to bash your ignorance. :)

Edited by user Monday, January 4, 2021 11:55:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked for this useful post.
Hendu on 1/16/2021(UTC)
craigrh13  
#105 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2021 12:47:15 PM(UTC)
craigrh13

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/15/2017(UTC)
Posts: 1,391

Thanks: 67 times
Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Rogee

Do you...not watch the news? I mean evidence is pretty much out in the open lol.

Nah I don’t bother anymore because every time I provide facts and evidence, the uneducated MAGAs dismiss it as fake news.

Rogee...

What kind of a person are you who’s supporting a criminal, sexist, fascist, racist, liar?

What kind of person are you, who’s supporting a person who’s trying to destroy the post office...you know the place you *****ing work to support your family?

Name calling just comes naturally because you’re acting like the things I call you.

I pray to God you do dismiss me otherwise I’ll have to continue to bash your ignorance. :)


What proof do you have that he’s a racist and a fascist?

Would you not agree that giving loans to people based only on their race is racist?
roger.d  
#106 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2021 3:10:47 PM(UTC)
roger.d

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 5,136
United States
Location: Midwest

Thanks: 137 times
Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 789 post(s)
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
Rogee

Do you...not watch the news? I mean evidence is pretty much out in the open lol.

Nah I don’t bother anymore because every time I provide facts and evidence, the uneducated MAGAs dismiss it as fake news.

Rogee...

What kind of a person are you who’s supporting a criminal, sexist, fascist, racist, liar?

What kind of person are you, who’s supporting a person who’s trying to destroy the post office...you know the place you *****ing work to support your family?

Name calling just comes naturally because you’re acting like the things I call you.

I pray to God you do dismiss me otherwise I’ll have to continue to bash your ignorance. :)


amethystlocke, you are dismissed from the conversation.
Those who are, know those who are not.

If you think they are after you, what did you do wrong?
roger.d  
#107 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2021 6:03:07 PM(UTC)
roger.d

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 5,136
United States
Location: Midwest

Thanks: 137 times
Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 789 post(s)
Imagine flipping a coin 4,645,908 times & getting heads 52% of the time — then, at 3AM, you flip it 154,000 times & it’s 100% tails — that’s Michigan.
Those who are, know those who are not.

If you think they are after you, what did you do wrong?
122intheshade  
#108 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2021 7:25:18 PM(UTC)
122intheshade

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/20/2014(UTC)
Posts: 3,002
Pitcairn
Location: Bankin' off of the northeast wind, sailin' on a summer breeze

Thanks: 44 times
Was thanked: 638 time(s) in 520 post(s)
Everyone knows there's nothing fishy about rolling 154,000 straight Bidens. The Chinese have been doing it for years.

Our watchdog media would surely inform us of anything nefarious.
We decide which is right; and which is an illusion. I've got blisters on me fingers!
roger.d  
#109 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2021 7:42:30 PM(UTC)
roger.d

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 5,136
United States
Location: Midwest

Thanks: 137 times
Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 789 post(s)
Originally Posted by: 122intheshade Go to Quoted Post
Everyone knows there's nothing fishy about rolling 154,000 straight Bidens. The Chinese have been doing it for years.

Our watchdog media would surely inform us of anything nefarious.



https://youtu.be/532j-186xEQ
Those who are, know those who are not.

If you think they are after you, what did you do wrong?
roger.d  
#110 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2021 9:07:31 PM(UTC)
roger.d

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 5,136
United States
Location: Midwest

Thanks: 137 times
Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 789 post(s)
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post





Rogee poo, you moron, NDTV is New Delhi news, an unreliable source of tv. How about paying attention to the American news in which Biden won clearly with no cases of fraud (other than the one’s made up by right wing and throw out by all the courts as a joke)




The NDTV is posting the video from the GA Senate hearing. There is no commentary by NDTV.

Wouldn't it be nice if the USA news media actually covered the election and investigated things?

The US population can only rely on foreign news sources to post relevant raw feeds. The US "news" is a subset of the ultra left.
Those who are, know those who are not.

If you think they are after you, what did you do wrong?
User is suspended until 2/26/2021 12:22:06 PM(UTC) GordonG  
#111 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2021 4:29:25 PM(UTC)
GordonG

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/26/2013(UTC)
Posts: 4,279
United States
Location: Paradise

Thanks: 886 times
Was thanked: 1181 time(s) in 837 post(s)
Naaaaw...PV???

Looks like 2009 was the year for knuckleheads.

+
+
+

Edited by user Wednesday, January 6, 2021 4:30:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Life is Sweet
amethystlocke  
#112 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2021 4:35:00 PM(UTC)

Rank: Advisor

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 186

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
He’s not answering.

Probably looking at New Delhi television news to justify today’s actions by his racist brothers :)

Trump is now considered a terrorist leader.

You’re supporting a terrorist.

GTFO of this country if you support terrorists :)
Super Carrier  
#113 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2021 4:43:00 PM(UTC)
Super Carrier

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/13/2013(UTC)
Posts: 678

Thanks: 188 times
Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
He’s not answering.

Probably looking at New Delhi television news to justify today’s actions by his racist brothers :)

Trump is now considered a terrorist leader.

You’re supporting a terrorist.

GTFO of this country if you support terrorists :)


Confirmed ANTIFA
I know I'm a million times as humble as thou art---Alfred Yankovic
roger.d  
#114 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2021 5:40:46 PM(UTC)
roger.d

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 5,136
United States
Location: Midwest

Thanks: 137 times
Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 789 post(s)
Originally Posted by: amethystlocke Go to Quoted Post
He’s not answering.

Probably looking at New Delhi television news to justify today’s actions by his racist brothers :)

Trump is now considered a terrorist leader.

You’re supporting a terrorist.

GTFO of this country if you support terrorists :)


See post 103, then post 100.
Those who are, know those who are not.

If you think they are after you, what did you do wrong?
amethystlocke  
#115 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2021 6:37:33 PM(UTC)

Rank: Advisor

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 186

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Roger, You’re out of replies. Take a seat. You lost. So did trump. Game over. Bye bye.
thanks 1 user thanked for this useful post.
Hendu on 1/16/2021(UTC)
Zoso...  
#116 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2021 7:35:01 PM(UTC)
Zoso...

Rank: Advisor

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/12/2020(UTC)
Posts: 173
Man
United States
Location: Texas

Thanks: 39 times
Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Hey you 2 morons, I thought Biden was not going to be certified today? Didn't both of you conspiracy theorists take great lengths to explain to me how the Constitution works? I told you then, and I'll tell you now, you are wrong. Again, stop saying dumb things and I'll quit calling you dumb.


Furthermore, I hope you are watching the Senate hearings tonight. Republican Senator after Republican Senator is saying Biden won... convincingly, and in a fair election. Fortunately, it appears that a majority of Republicans are not willing to throw away our Democracy because their guy lost. You guys are which speaks volumes about you, but most aren't, thankfully.
Crying won't help you, praying won't do you no good.
roger.d  
#117 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2021 7:59:26 PM(UTC)
roger.d

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 5,136
United States
Location: Midwest

Thanks: 137 times
Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 789 post(s)
It is unfortunate that many in America are unable to understand 9th grade civics.

The US constitution and State Constitutions explicitly spell out how elections are to be handled.

It is appalling that those that are in the position of judges and legislatures do not know what the Constitutions spell out. I can understand the "common man" not being able to.
Those who are, know those who are not.

If you think they are after you, what did you do wrong?
craigrh13  
#118 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2021 3:25:35 AM(UTC)
craigrh13

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/15/2017(UTC)
Posts: 1,391

Thanks: 67 times
Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 139 post(s)
It’s ironic to me that the dems are so quick to say “you lost suck it up” and everything else when they have spent the last 4 years complaining about Trump and unfair elevations and “not my president”.
thanks 1 user thanked craigrh13 for this useful post.
JAFO on 1/7/2021(UTC)
Super Carrier  
#119 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2021 1:13:14 PM(UTC)
Super Carrier

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/13/2013(UTC)
Posts: 678

Thanks: 188 times
Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Zoso... Go to Quoted Post
Hey you 2 morons, I thought Biden was not going to be certified today? Didn't both of you conspiracy theorists take great lengths to explain to me how the Constitution works? I told you then, and I'll tell you now, you are wrong. Again, stop saying dumb things and I'll quit calling you dumb.


Furthermore, I hope you are watching the Senate hearings tonight. Republican Senator after Republican Senator is saying Biden won... convincingly, and in a fair election. Fortunately, it appears that a majority of Republicans are not willing to throw away our Democracy because their guy lost. You guys are which speaks volumes about you, but most aren't, thankfully.


I don't th8link you were aiming that eloquent statement at me. For the record, I never said Biden wouldn't be confirmed. But I am confident he will not be sworn in.

I know I'm a million times as humble as thou art---Alfred Yankovic
Malcolm1  
#120 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2021 2:27:17 AM(UTC)
Malcolm1

Rank: Advisor

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/5/2013(UTC)
Posts: 169

Thanks: 9 times
Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 37 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Super Carrier Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Zoso... Go to Quoted Post
Hey you 2 morons, I thought Biden was not going to be certified today? Didn't both of you conspiracy theorists take great lengths to explain to me how the Constitution works? I told you then, and I'll tell you now, you are wrong. Again, stop saying dumb things and I'll quit calling you dumb.


Furthermore, I hope you are watching the Senate hearings tonight. Republican Senator after Republican Senator is saying Biden won... convincingly, and in a fair election. Fortunately, it appears that a majority of Republicans are not willing to throw away our Democracy because their guy lost. You guys are which speaks volumes about you, but most aren't, thankfully.


I don't th8link you were aiming that eloquent statement at me. For the record, I never said Biden wouldn't be confirmed. But I am confident he will not be sworn in.


"But I am confident he will not be sworn in".

Just curious...... Are you planning to be in Washington on January 20th and take part in the next (anticipated) insurrection?

If so, please remove your face covering and be sure to smile for the cameras.

M1
Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
7 Pages«<4567>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


This page was generated in 0.667 seconds.