Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Federal Employees: You be the Judge


Get real-life reviews of key court cases involving federal employees. Share your opinion on the outcomes of these cases, or participate in other discussions about workplace issues that may impact your job.

Be civil when debating with others in the forum. Uncivil remarks toward any other forum member is prohibited on FederalSoup and should be reported immediately.


To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
nomo  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 25, 2021 9:17:17 AM(UTC)

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/20/2008(UTC)
Posts: 16

I am a former Federal employee.

The agency I was with made a substantial number of fraudulent documentations in my employee records. Included were: an altered employment date (10+ years); a false AWOL charge; false charge of abusing sick leave; a HUGE number of criminal charges for which there was no due process. There were multiple requests to prosecute me, all declined. After prosecution was declined the agency documented the charges in the record. The charges were then reported as fact to other agencies.

After I terminated the employment, a criminal investigation was attached to my record with a memo to never rehire me.

In appeals to EEOC (2x); MSPB (3x); and Federal Court of Appeals, it was ruled there was no discrimination, no retaliation, no hostility, and no harassment.

I have provided documentation to the FBI and DOJ that shows suppression of evidence; obstruction of justice; perjury; blackball; and coverup. Those agencies have refused to investigate and referred me back to EEOC and/or MSPB.

Any ideas as to how to get the fraudulent documentations removed from the record?
hemihem  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 25, 2021 1:40:18 PM(UTC)
hemihem

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/10/2015(UTC)
Posts: 519
Location: dmv

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Sounds like this is not a DIY, my recommendation research a lawyer who specialized in this area.
spence  
#3 Posted : Monday, April 26, 2021 11:46:57 PM(UTC)

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/3/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,898

Thanks: 59 times
Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 39 post(s)
How could they alter your employment date by 10 years? There are paystubs and SF-50s for that, ample old documentation of your SCD and EOD to prove and correct a date. I feel like there is a lot you aren't saying on the "other side" of this story.

Did you have a union?

You haven't mentioned approaching the Inspector General of your former agency. They should be interested if there is really as much fraudulent documentation and coverup as you say. May not help you but might help others.

Have you approached your Member of Congress for help as a constituent of theirs, or a chair of a Congressional oversight committee? If you were whistleblowing something (you mentioned retaliation), they may be especially interested. Also Office of Special Counsel if you were whistleblowing.

But yes, talk to an expert lawyer before anything else.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 27, 2021 12:12:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

foureyedbuzzard  
#4 Posted : Saturday, May 1, 2021 7:42:56 AM(UTC)
foureyedbuzzard

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/25/2013(UTC)
Posts: 16

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: nomo Go to Quoted Post
I am a former Federal employee.

The agency I was with made a substantial number of fraudulent documentations in my employee records. Included were: an altered employment date (10+ years); a false AWOL charge; false charge of abusing sick leave; a HUGE number of criminal charges for which there was no due process. There were multiple requests to prosecute me, all declined. After prosecution was declined the agency documented the charges in the record. The charges were then reported as fact to other agencies.

After I terminated the employment, a criminal investigation was attached to my record with a memo to never rehire me.

In appeals to EEOC (2x); MSPB (3x); and Federal Court of Appeals, it was ruled there was no discrimination, no retaliation, no hostility, and no harassment.

I have provided documentation to the FBI and DOJ that shows suppression of evidence; obstruction of justice; perjury; blackball; and coverup. Those agencies have refused to investigate and referred me back to EEOC and/or MSPB.

Any ideas as to how to get the fraudulent documentations removed from the record?

Assuming this post is related to your case you started posting about 12 years ago, but the events appear to have occurred several years before that date. It's hard to ascertain the details of the events and the timeline that started all this and what exactly transpired.
In your prior posts, you noted that you reached some sort of settlement with your agency, and that your case went to EEOC twice, MSPB three times - and then to a federal Court (District, Appeals, or ?)? While we don't know the timeline, all of the investigative bodies and courts seem to have found no merit in your accusations. From your posts it seems that then, after that, you then went to FBI and DOJ, who found nothing actionable, and referred you back to EEOC and MSPB? Maybe a good--make that GREAT--lawyer could help you, but that takes $$$, time, and the Court's decision weighs heavily.
Not trying to be mean, but realistically, no matter how strongly YOU believe that your charges have merit, after over 12 years with no positive results, well... Life is short.

DroneBee  
#5 Posted : Friday, June 4, 2021 7:55:31 AM(UTC)

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/24/2014(UTC)
Posts: 533

Thanks: 201 times
Was thanked: 123 time(s) in 104 post(s)
Originally Posted by: nomo Go to Quoted Post
I am a former Federal employee.


Good for you - get out of the Hell Hole!

Originally Posted by: nomo Go to Quoted Post
fraudulent documentations in my employee records... After I terminated the employment, a criminal investigation was attached to my record with a memo to never rehire me.


Criminal investigations are difficult for those of us fighting for rights. I feel your pain.

Originally Posted by: nomo Go to Quoted Post
In appeals to EEOC (2x); MSPB (3x); and Federal Court of Appeals, it was ruled there was no discrimination, no retaliation, no hostility, and no harassment.


There is no discrimination in the federal government workforce because there is only a 2% chance of "winning" an EEO case, etc. - so there's a 98% rate of non-discrimination. So President Biden can stop executing orders for equity! HA!!! The "system" is the issue and ALL OF US need to contact our Congress reps to fix this. WHOLE REVAMP needed. I wrote to Biden via the contact on the WH website and my congressman - if all of us start doing it, maybe someone will review this. It is unfair that the victim has to shell out $$$ for an attorney while these harassers have our taxpayer attorneys. SHAM.

Originally Posted by: nomo Go to Quoted Post
I have provided documentation to the FBI and DOJ that shows suppression of evidence; obstruction of justice; perjury; blackball; and coverup. Those agencies have refused to investigate and referred me back to EEOC and/or MSPB.


ALL ROADS LEAD TO EEOC/MSPB. That's their outs. It's a "system" - use it. Anyone who says that has not been through the "system."

Originally Posted by: nomo Go to Quoted Post
Any ideas as to how to get the fraudulent documentations removed from the record?


Have a Congressional inquiry done. Go to the media. Someone has to stand up and tell the taxpayers how $$ is being spent.

All the best - God Bless.

DroneBee  
#6 Posted : Friday, June 4, 2021 7:57:08 AM(UTC)

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/24/2014(UTC)
Posts: 533

Thanks: 201 times
Was thanked: 123 time(s) in 104 post(s)
^ Also, I should ask, do you really want to go on with this or just forget it? You have enough scars.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


This page was generated in 0.446 seconds.