Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Reemployed Annuitants

Generally speaking, the treatment of a retiree's annuity and pay upon reemployment in the Federal Government depends upon whether he or she retired on the basis of a regular, involuntary, or disability retirement. Potential benefits that may be earned as a result of the reemployment service depend primarily on the length of such service.

Some details on Reemployed Annuitants may be found in a PDF file at OPM's Web Site by clicking here.

If you have questions regarding how this can affect you, feel free to post the quesitons here. Or perhaps you have been through this process before and can offer some helpful suggestions...please share.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ChillinOut  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 30, 2008 6:07:27 AM(UTC)
ChillinOut

Groups: Registered

I have Internet Explorer installed on my computer but am getting error messages that Explorer is not installed. Anyone else have this trouble?

I can't get through on OPM's phone system either, but will keep trying during non-peak times.
robtonet  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 09, 2009 8:01:51 AM(UTC)
robtonet

i have just about stopped trying to use that site under any circumstances........once in while you can find an email method to apply-----other than that.......i dont apply--i figure that is just a taste of the bs i will have to put up with if i go back--------why would i want to do that??
ChillinOut  
#3 Posted : Monday, February 09, 2009 10:46:59 PM(UTC)
ChillinOut

I moved and wanted to put in a change of address with OPM. I finally got through to their web site. --Never did know what the glitch was.

E-mails haven't really worked out for me. After a month or two, someone sends me a canned answer that doesn't respond to my question.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed