Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Postal Employees

Post your thoughts and opinions here about current Postal employee topics.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
positive2010  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2006 12:39:59 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I am seeking information on finding a representative who can advise me and possibly represent me if I have to do paper work.

I have 100% hearing loss on my right side. Is this considered a disability?

I was out of work for 3 months recovering from surgery for a benign brain tumor. I was left with single sided deafness.

Since I returned to work, my immediate supervisor has increased my workload, and is not working with me.
I made a verbal reasonable accommdation request some 30 days ago and she has ignored me. I feel that she has informed my coworkers of my request. They are giving me a hard time and making jokes about my hearing loss.

The environment is noisy and very hard for me to work in. My job requires concentration.
Need-A-Doc  
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2006 9:39:59 AM(UTC)

Positive contact me on Contact me on rey_nag@yahoo.com (temporary email address) I don't like to discuss disability issues publically

quote:
Originally posted by positive2010:
I am seeking information on finding a representative who can advise me and possibly represent me if I have to do paper work.

I was out of work for 3 months recovering from surgery for a benign brain tumor. I was left with single sided deafness.

Since I returned to work, my immediate supervisor has increased my workload, and is not working with me.
I made a verbal reasonable accommdation request some 30 days ago and she has ignored me. I feel that she has informed my coworkers of my request. They are giving me a hard time and making jokes about my hearing loss.

The environment is noisy and very hard for me to work in. My job requires concentration.
cait43  
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 23, 2006 6:20:15 AM(UTC)

Need-A-Doc  
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2006 1:32:08 AM(UTC)

Check your email.

quote:
Originally posted by positive2010:

Rss Feed  Atom Feed