Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Federal Career Planning and Development

Are you looking to get promoted?
Maybe a change in your federal career?
Need tips on resume writing to land a federal job?
Or how to increase your salary or get a pay raise?

Join this active discussion with others climbing the same challenging career ladder.

Consider ordering some helpful resources or read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues by visiting FederalDaily.com.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ICE  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 30, 2010 7:40:03 AM(UTC)
ICE

Groups: Registered

dcma curmudgeon  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 30, 2010 10:29:14 AM(UTC)
dcma curmudgeon

This could get very interesting.  How many cases could come up fro review?
ICE  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 01, 2010 7:58:21 AM(UTC)
ICE

This woman is going to win.
dcma curmudgeon  
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 01, 2010 8:35:51 AM(UTC)
dcma curmudgeon

I hope so.  And I hope her testimony will open the barn doors to other cases that were closed in favor of the agency just to clear case loads and shows that an EEOC type organization is not needed.
811eyes  
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 01, 2010 11:13:06 AM(UTC)
811eyes

God Bless the American Judicial Court System
ICE  
#6 Posted : Saturday, April 03, 2010 12:47:08 AM(UTC)
ICE

They currently have the OSC, MSPB, and EEOC. Actually they should have an organization that would advocate/represent the employee in the same manner the Agency is fully represented at the expense of the taxpayer, because statistics show that chances of winning for the employee is slim to nothing. This is a huge disparity! Another thing is, they could combine the three. OSC tends to be more legalistic. They all do discrimination and reprisal complaints. Which is worse, MSPB or EEOC?
dcma curmudgeon  
#7 Posted : Sunday, April 04, 2010 1:29:40 AM(UTC)
dcma curmudgeon

ICE

Having filed through OSC, DODIG, and EEOC, I find that these agnecies are about as helpful as a STD in a whorehouse.  The best thing to do is go ahead and file and if you and other people have filed complaints previously, then everyone who has filed should send letters to their congressional representatives.  If their are enough compaints, a congressional will be done on the offending agency and the office.  You will need to emphasize that the other avenues have been tried and are ineffective.  Also, you need to tell them that you are afraid of retaliation because the office you work for is known for doing so.
frankgonzalez  
#8 Posted : Monday, April 05, 2010 4:30:21 AM(UTC)
frankgonzalez

And when the Congresscritter is informed that you are "frequent filer" who has yet to win in any venue due to lack of evidence, etc....they will send you a polite "we looked into your issues and found nothing untoward occurring" letter. 

At which point you will declare that even writing your Rep or Senator is worthless. 

heliocen  
#9 Posted : Sunday, May 16, 2010 10:02:23 PM(UTC)
heliocen

frankgonzalez must be having a bad hair day and is venting about it. How else would he arrogantly assume to know how much evidence someone has with someone's cases? In fact I had gotten two "right to sue" letters from a corrupt EEOC investigator who had allowed both defendants in the same case to commit fraud at the agency and closed them on that bases. I took it to the federal courts pro per and got a substantial settlement after exposing this fraud. I recount these episodes at my website, www.eeoc-corruption.com . I recently went through the California Labor Commission with another employer who among other gross labor violations retaliated by firing me because he found out about my federal cases and thought I would sue him for gross labor violations. He stupidly hired one of the lawyers from my federal case and then claimed he knew nothing about my federal case! The lawyer then committed more fraud in both my wage and retaliation cases and the labor commission ruled in their favor despite my exposure of this fraud. (I did win partially on the back pay issue.) These labor agencies, from my experience, have great contempt for employees. The very people who put the bread on their tables. I say file! file! file! and demand your rights to due process. It's called the democratic process and no one has the right to demean people who participate in demanding their rights.
Ricohenry7@yahoo.com  
#10 Posted : Thursday, November 04, 2010 5:30:39 PM(UTC)
Ricohenry7@yahoo.com

Is it because the EEOC is a Black Seat for a set a side for the appearance of change in this countries history of Bigotry and racism. No moral courage and no one in a position of authority can and/or will stop the mis-conducts/corruption/fraud going on at this rogue agency. Overtime funds used for managers travel not the back log of complaints which will only be dismissed anyway. Managers family members hired as consultants and paid at the EEOC. Managers with private consulting firms doing follow-up training. Cases fixed for Attorneys and Management friends at the EEOC. Local attorneys in FEAR of fighting the corruption at EEOC-NYDO. Everyone in the local NYDO area knows the FIX is in at the EEOC-NYDO. The corruption is not only in NYDO but in Washington and the rest of the EEOC also. Manager/attorneys/investigators paid bonuses to dismiss complaints.
BoundForGlory  
#11 Posted : Thursday, November 04, 2010 7:14:45 PM(UTC)
BoundForGlory

Ricohenry7@yahoo.com wrote:
Is it because the EEOC is a Black Seat for a set a side for the appearance of change in this countries history of Bigotry and racism. No moral courage and no one in a position of authority can and/or will stop the mis-conducts/corruption/fraud going on at this rogue agency. Overtime funds used for managers travel not the back log of complaints which will only be dismissed anyway. Managers family members hired as consultants and paid at the EEOC. Managers with private consulting firms doing follow-up training. Cases fixed for Attorneys and Management friends at the EEOC. Local attorneys in FEAR of fighting the corruption at EEOC-NYDO. Everyone in the local NYDO area knows the FIX is in at the EEOC-NYDO. The corruption is not only in NYDO but in Washington and the rest of the EEOC also. Manager/attorneys/investigators paid bonuses to dismiss complaints.
"Corruption at the EEOC NYDO"? This office is filled with favoritism and liars and it comes right from the TOP (Mr. "L") and trickles all the way down to the bottom.

Clean up that agency starting with the regional district director!
Ricohenry7@yahoo.com  
#12 Posted : Thursday, November 04, 2010 8:56:17 PM(UTC)
Ricohenry7@yahoo.com

Don't forget about all those who helped him and his bosses he's just a pupet. Who's the pupet masters? The devil also has imp's Ms.Yourke, Ms. Grossman, Ms.Sirkin, Mr. Berry, Mr.Chu, Ms. Boyd and others who looked on!!!
Rss Feed  Atom Feed