Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Federal Contractors

Are you one of the millions who work for Uncle Sam but is not employeed by him? If so, then you are part of the federal contrators' world. This forum is created to allow contrators to share experiences and give insight to others.

FederalSoup is a FREE forum site dedicated to serving the needs of federal contractors, so please keep this forum on topic and focused. This will help make this community valuable. Thanks for your cooperation.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PTClearance  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 07, 2010 10:47:49 PM(UTC)
PTClearance

Groups: Registered

Hello!

1)Does anyone know how does govt check International travel ( France, Ireland, UK) that happened 5
years back. From my experience their checks are pretty random also what
constitutes public record. I know criminal records, credit reports, etc is part of it, what else is included in that, is your customs and border protection record part of it too.

2)  I already have NACI not sure if it's still active as I have left the firm I was working last May. I am not sure if how long these clearances are valid.

any help or information would be helpful.

thanks,

PTClearance

CASDGuy  
#2 Posted : Friday, May 14, 2010 4:33:06 AM(UTC)
CASDGuy

Groups: Registered

What do you mean by CBP record?  Did you work for CBP before? or are you referring to something else?

You should post in the Security section lots of knowledgable people there and Background Investigators as well.
CASDGuy2010-05-14 12:40:58
Rss Feed  Atom Feed