Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

DHS

The Department of Homeland Security has a vital mission: to secure the nation from the many threats we face. This requires the dedication of more than 230,000 employees in jobs that range from aviation and border security to emergency response, from cybersecurity analyst to chemical facility inspector. [Their] duties are wide-ranging, but [their] goal is clear: keeping America safe. (source: www.dhs.gov)

Perhaps you are working for the DHS or interested in working for the DHS. Here is a forum to share your experience with the DHS.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sweets2323  
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 06, 2010 8:32:35 PM(UTC)
sweets2323

Groups: Registered

just received 86 correction.. i pulled my credit for all three credit bureaus the other day, should i up date it with all my information in regards to credit..

the
credit section on the dashboard has a check. does that mean i passed the credit part and its okay to put all my negative stuff on y e86 form
SoFLA1  
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 06, 2010 9:32:39 PM(UTC)
SoFLA1

sweets2323 wrote:
just received 86 correction.. i pulled my credit for all three credit bureaus the other day, should i up date it with all my information in regards to credit..

the credit section on the dashboard has a check. does that mean i passed the credit part and its okay to put all my negative stuff on y e86 form
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
Hey Sweets, Do you mean that you received an e-mail already from TSA to correct something on your e86 forms, or did you just come across some extra info that you feel shoud be added?  I just filled out my e86 forms about 5 days ago, so I don't expect TSA to review them anytime soon. I'm still waiting for a call to schedule my AA. 
sweets2323  
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 06, 2010 9:43:15 PM(UTC)
sweets2323

hi... i completer it almost 3 weeks ago.. they just emailed me telling me to make corrections.. but  i just pulle myc redit from all three and there are things on my credit that i didnt put on my e86 form and i want to know should i add those stuff on it..

Also my credit portion on the dashboard has a check on it.. So does that mean i passed the credit check???

if so then it should be okay for me to updated all the negative that is on my credit report that i need to put on the E86 Form

Am I safe!!!! ?????
SoFLA1  
#4 Posted : Sunday, June 06, 2010 10:14:27 PM(UTC)
SoFLA1

If any of your credit reports lists anything they specifically ask you about in the Financial Record section, like bankruptcy, loan default, something turned over to a collection agency, ever been delinquent over 180 days or currently over 90 days delinquent, then I'd just report it.  It will look worse if you answered 'no' and they find it, just my opinion.
illiroscoeilli  
#5 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2010 10:32:44 AM(UTC)
illiroscoeilli

when am i allowed to start on my e86 because i have an AA already set up for next week (jun 23). and i believe that we only have 21 days to complete the form. im trying to stay step ahead but im not able to log on.

SoFLA1  
#6 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2010 10:22:12 PM(UTC)
SoFLA1

illiroscoeilli wrote:

when am i allowed to start on my e86 because i have an AA already set up for next week (jun 23). and i believe that we only have 21 days to complete the form. im trying to stay step ahead but im not able to log on.

You will be allowed to logon and complete your e86 after you pass the Credit Check (CC), which you should've passed already because your AA is scheduled. Shortly after passing the CC, you should've received an e-mail with the subject "e86 Initiation Instructions" from e86correspondence@tsa-hraccess.com.  My CC was passed on 5/27 and I received the above e-mail the same day.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed