Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

DHS

The Department of Homeland Security has a vital mission: to secure the nation from the many threats we face. This requires the dedication of more than 230,000 employees in jobs that range from aviation and border security to emergency response, from cybersecurity analyst to chemical facility inspector. [Their] duties are wide-ranging, but [their] goal is clear: keeping America safe. (source: www.dhs.gov)

Perhaps you are working for the DHS or interested in working for the DHS. Here is a forum to share your experience with the DHS.

70 Pages«<6364656667>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
NavyVet85  
#1281 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2015 4:28:37 PM(UTC)
NavyVet85

Groups: Registered
United States

are there any current inspectors on here or anyone else familiar with the process for new hires which already have UPTP from their prior agency? Will they have me go to my home office first if there aren't any upcoming classes in the near future? or will I just be held in a holding pattern and not get a start date until the next physec class rolls around?
LAVAPD  
#1282 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2015 7:05:04 PM(UTC)
LAVAPD

United States

To All,
Me and a buddy attended the San Diego job fair in March. We both were fortunate enough to get an offer. In addition, we have both done our Eqip paperwork and medical screen back in April. I am a service connected Veteran and he is a purple heart recipient but connected yet. He received an EOD last week, starting on Aug 10th in LA. Just some info on the process so far. I assume that bc I'm service connected it will a longer process for me.
NavyVet85  
#1283 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2015 10:17:51 AM(UTC)
NavyVet85

United States

just an update guys, I was picked up at the may 18th fair at ft Belvoir submitted background and completed my physical in mid june and did drug screen the first week of july. just got the phone call today that everything cleared and awaiting a call back to determine my duty office and if I am getting squeezed into the next physec class or going to my duty office first! From what I have been told this is on the quicker side compared to most for a turn around time since I am only at a little over two months. good luck to all still in the process or attempting to get in!

Edited by user Tuesday, July 28, 2015 10:23:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CAFed  
#1284 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2015 10:32:13 AM(UTC)
CAFed

Anyone else complete their drug test at the beginning of July and still waiting to hear something back?
slgolden0  
#1285 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2015 10:36:32 AM(UTC)
slgolden0

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Holy sheet man. That's gotta be a record lol. So happy that the process seems to be picking up. Congrats man. PM me when you pick a duty office, you might wind up with me.
thanks 1 user thanked slgolden0 for this useful post.
NavyVet85 on 7/28/2015(UTC)
Dcpopo  
#1286 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2015 2:32:56 AM(UTC)
Dcpopo

Congratulations on getting picked up.... that's probably one of the quickest processes I've seen... I'm still waiting to clear.... Sept will be almost a year since I went to and got selected in Norfolk. It's getting really depressing. I've put my life on hold waiting for this Neverending process to end... hopefully things pick up for the rest of the guys/gals who have endured this painstaking process...
NavyVet85  
#1287 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2015 3:01:25 AM(UTC)
NavyVet85

United States

Yea man I hope it picks up too i have 2 buddys in the process that gpt picked up when i did but still havent clesred medical yet but don't give up...I think having absolutely zero medical issues or va ratings helped alot with getting me through so quick...I'm very grateful it went as quick and Smooth as it did after talking to people on here and officer.com as well.
NavyVet85  
#1288 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2015 2:31:31 PM(UTC)
NavyVet85

United States

Is anyone familiar with the advanced physec class? I have uptp and submitted a waiver and was told I would be placed in an upcoming advanced class but they werent sure on the details of length etc..
Viper001  
#1289 Posted : Wednesday, August 5, 2015 6:55:46 AM(UTC)
Viper001

Good Morning

I attended the last job fair in Waukegan IL on July 30, 2015 and got picked up. Also, I was given the date Aug 13, 2015 for the next job fair in Hartford CT. You will have to contact recruitment for the details... I got that information directly from HR. I will post further updates once I progress in the process. If you have any questions feel free. I will try to assistance in anyway I can...
Viper001  
#1290 Posted : Thursday, August 6, 2015 6:37:57 PM(UTC)
Viper001

I have posted the information for the next job fair for FPS!!!!! Good luck......

Ramada Inn,
363 Roberts Street
East Hartford, CT 06108
August 13, 2015
9:00am – 3:00pm
CAFed  
#1291 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2015 8:41:50 AM(UTC)
CAFed

How's everyone process coming along that got picked up a couple of months ago? Any word on the next UPTP class?
slgolden0  
#1292 Posted : Wednesday, August 12, 2015 9:24:34 AM(UTC)
slgolden0

Clear your PM navy vet
NavyVet85  
#1293 Posted : Wednesday, August 12, 2015 1:47:27 PM(UTC)
NavyVet85

United States

Anyone going to the advanced physec class at the end of august?
New_Path  
#1294 Posted : Thursday, August 13, 2015 6:17:08 AM(UTC)
New_Path

Anybody from Waukegan fair contact HR yet
Viper001  
#1295 Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2015 12:03:45 PM(UTC)
Viper001

No, I haven't reached out yet. I thought about doing it next week if I don't hear anything.
zavierbr1  
#1296 Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2015 3:52:06 PM(UTC)
zavierbr1

United States

Did anyone on this forum applied to the below USAJOB's vacancy announcement? I have just recently received a NOR stating that I'm eligible for GS9/11/12, but didn't receive a referral letter. ?

Job Title:Criminal Investigator

Department:Department Of Homeland Security

Agency:National Protection and Programs Directorate

Job Announcement Number:FS-1334310-MD15
This position is closed and no longer accepting online applications through USAJOBS.

The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
SALARY RANGE: $48,403.00 to $102,894.00 / Per Year
OPEN PERIOD: Monday, June 15, 2015 to Wednesday, June 24, 2015
SERIES & GRADE: GS-1811-09/12
POSITION INFORMATION: Full Time - Permanent
PROMOTION POTENTIAL:13
DUTY LOCATIONS: Few vacancies in the following location(s):
Birmingham, AL View Map
Los Angeles, CA View Map
Denver, CO View Map
Baltimore, MD View Map
Minneapolis, MN View Map
More Locations (8)
WHO MAY APPLY: US Citizens and Status Candidates
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Top Secret
SUPERVISORY STATUS: No
JOB SUMMARY:

Secure the Homeland
Proud to Protect

Are you interested in a job where your primary purpose will be to deter, identify and investigate suspected major offenses or violations of Federal law? Then consider joining the Federal Protective Service (FPS), National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD), Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Come work with the best to prevent and deter terrorist attacks, protect against and respond to potential threats, ensure safe and secure borders, welcome immigrants and visitors, and promote the free-flow of commerce. This mission of the U. S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is carried out every day by the dedicated men and women who answer the noble calling of public service with courage and enthusiasm. With a diverse and critical mission, we lead the unified national effort to secure America. In today's interconnected world, our country's security challenges are constantly evolving. To meet these challenges, DHS fosters a culture that values and promotes diversity, teamwork, flexibility, and innovation.

In Headquarters, we coordinate, plan, and guide the Department's work across all DHS components. You could enjoy a career that includes research, administration and management, legal work, budget and finance, cyber security, infrastructure protection and intelligence analysis. Our services touch every U.S. citizen, and our goal is to secure our country across land and sea. Come join the team who is "Proud to Protect".

APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM: All U.S. Citizens and Status Candidates.

More than one selection may be made from this announcement should the need arise.

TRAVEL REQUIRED

25% or Greater
Overnight travel of 6-10 nights per month may be required.

RELOCATION AUTHORIZED

No

KEY REQUIREMENTS

U. S. Citizenship is required.
Appointment subject to availability of funds.

DUTIES:

Perform criminal investigative functions; Investigate alleged violations to Title 18, U.S.C. involving homicide, rape, arson, aggravated assault, larceny, embezzlement, sex offenses, gambling, narcotics, weapons violations, and threats.
Perform law enforcement duties as an official under Title 40 U.S.C., Section 1315.
Present investigative results both orally and in report form to U.S. attorney/local District Attorneys for determination of prosecutive merit.
Plan, organize, and conduct covert and overt surveillances; interview suspects, subjects, complainants, and witnesses; administer the oath during affidavits.
Carry firearms; serve search and arrest warrants and make arrests when required; and participate in information sharing, building partnerships.
Render comprehensive Threat Assessment Reports.

QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:

To qualify for the GS-09 level, applicants must have one of the following:
Experience: One year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-07 level in the Federal service (obtained in either the public or private sectors). This experience must include activities such as: 1) participate in or conduct criminal investigations; 2) take affidavits from suspects or witnesses; 3) conduct routine surveillance; and 4) prepare reports of routine investigations. Note: The contents of your resume must fully and explicitly support this response in its entirety. Otherwise, you will be found ineligible.

OR

Graduate Education: Successful completion of a Master's degree or two (2) full years of graduate level study (36 semester units or the number of units your school uses to describe two graduate years of academic study) leading to a Master's degree or LL.B., J.D., if related, in a field related to this position. (SUBMIT TRANSCRIPTS)

OR

Combination: A combination of specialized experience and graduate education beyond the first year which equals 100% of the requirement when computed as percentages and combined. To combine education and experience, convert each to a percentage and then add the percentages. Convert the quarter hours into semester hours by multiplying by 2/3rds. To combine education and experience, first take the number of semester hours or equivalent earned towards a graduate degree, in excess of 18 semester hours, and divide by 18 semester hours or equivalent. Then take number the number of months experience and divide by 12 months. Add the percentages together. The total must equal at least 100 percent to qualify. (SUBMIT TRANSCRIPTS)

To qualify for the GS-11 level, applicants must have one of the following:
Experience: One year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-09 level in the Federal service (obtained in either the public or private sectors). This experience must include activities such as: 1) plan and conduct comprehensive criminal investigations following investigative procedures; 2) interview complainants or witnesses; 3) search for, collect, and preserve physical evidence from a crime scene, and 4) participate in writing final reports containing investigative results. Note: The contents of your resume must fully and explicitly support this response in its entirety. Otherwise, you will be found ineligible.

OR

Graduate Education: Successful completion of a Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or equivalent doctoral degree, or three (3) full years of progressively higher level graduate education (54 semester units or equivalent) leading to a Ph.D. or LL.M., if related, in a field related to this position. (SUBMIT TRANSCRIPTS)

OR

Combination: A combination of specialized experience and graduate education beyond the first year which equals 100% of the requirement when computed as percentages and combined. To combine education and experience, convert each to a percentage and then add the percentages. Convert the quarter hours into semester hours by multiplying by 2/3rds. To combine education and experience, first take the number of semester hours or equivalent earned towards a graduate degree, in excess of 36 semester hours, and divide by 18 semester hours or equivalent. Then take number the number of months experience and divide by 12 months. Add the percentages together. The total must equal at least 100 percent to qualify. (SUBMIT TRANSCRIPTS)

To qualify for the GS-12 level, applicants must have the following:
One year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-11 level in the Federal service (obtained in either the public or private sectors). This experience must include activities such as: 1) plan and conduct investigations related to misdemeanor or felony offenses; 2) analyze criminal complaints and determine appropriate action to be taken; 3) plan and conduct covert and overt surveillance; and 4) assist or participate in undercover operations to identify principals and dealers in criminal activities. Note: The contents of your resume must fully and explicitly support this response in its entirety. Otherwise, you will be found ineligible.

Medical Requirements
The duties of positions in this series require moderate to arduous physical exertion involving walking and standing, use of firearms, and exposure to inclement weather. Manual dexterity with comparatively free motion of finger, wrist, elbow, shoulder, hip, and knee joints is required. Arms, hands, legs, and feet must be sufficiently intact and functioning in order that applicants may perform the duties satisfactorily. Sufficiently good vision in each eye, with or without correction, is required to perform the duties satisfactorily. Near vision, corrective lenses permitted, must be sufficient to read printed material the size of typewritten characters. Hearing loss, as measured by an audiometer, must not exceed 35 decibels at 1000, 2000, and 3000 Hz levels. Since the duties of these positions are exacting and responsible, and involve activities under trying conditions, applicants must possess emotional and mental stability. Any physical condition that would cause the applicant to be a hazard to himself/herself, or others is disqualifying.

Time-in-Grade Requirements: Current Federal employees must have served 52 weeks at the next lower grade in the Federal service. All qualifications and time-in-grade requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement.

New employees must serve a one year probationary period.

For any college courses, graduate work, research, thesis or other non-descript courses listed on your transcript (such as "Independent Research"), please indicate through your resume or attachment memorandum from an academic professor how each course fulfills the specific education requirement, i.e., state number of semester hours credited, topic of study, grade earned.

NOTE: Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications (particularly positions with a positive education requirement). Applicants can verify accreditation at the following website: http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/search.aspx. All education claimed by applicants will be verified by the appointing agency accordingly.

Special Instructions For Foreign Education: If you are using education completed in foreign colleges or universities to meet the qualification requirements, you must show that the education credentials have been evaluated by a private organization that specializes in interpretation of foreign education programs and such education has been deemed equivalent to that gained in an accredited U.S. education program; or full credit has been given for the courses at a U.S. accredited college or university. For further information, visit: http://www.ed.gov/about/...te-visitus-forrecog.html
Conditions of Employment

Age Requirement: There is a maximum entry age of the day before your 37th birthday (except for veteran's preference
eligible) for entry into law enforcement office positions. Applicants who have previously been employed in a Federal law enforcement officer position covered by 5 U.S.C. 8336 I or 5 U.S.C. 8412(d) are not restricted from applying.

Drug Test: Must submit to a drug test and receive a negative drug test result before you can be appointed into this position. After appointment, you may be subject to random testing for illegal drug use.

Medical Examination: The person selected for this position must be determined physically fit by an authorized government physician to perform strenuous and physically demanding duties. This position may be subject to periodic incumbent examinations in the future.

Training Requirement: Incumbent must successfully complete the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center’s Criminal Investigator Training Program, or its equivalent.

Firearms Requirement: The incumbent must carry firearms and maintain proficiency in their care and use in accordance with FPS policy and standards.

Lautenberg Amendment: This position is covered by the 1996 Lautenberg Amendment to the Gun Control Act of 1968. A person convicted of a misdemeanor or felony crime of domestic violence are not eligible for the position.

Motor Vehicle Operation: Incumbent must possess and maintain a valid motor vehicle operator’s license. Motor vehicles must be driven and managed in accordance with Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and Federal Protective Services (FPS) policies and guidance.

Essential Personnel: This position may be designated as essential personnel. Essential personnel must be able to serve during continuity of operation events without regard to declarations of liberal leave or government closures due to weather, protests, acts of terrorism, or lack of funding. Failure to report for or remain in this position may result in disciplinary or adverse action in accordance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations (5 U.S.C. § 7501-7533 and 5 CFR Part 752, as applicable).

Mobility Agreement: This position may require the incumbent to be reassigned to a different geographic location. Accordingly, the incumbent will be required to sign a mobility agreement, which will remain in effect while assigned to this position as a criminal investigator.

Law Enforcement Availability Pay (LEAP): Incumbent is subject to work unscheduled duty hours and must be available for unscheduled duty based upon the needs of the agency. Therefore, the incumbent is eligible for Law Enforcement Availability Pay (LEAP) of an additional 25% and is subject to the provisions of the LEAP Act of 1994.

HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:

Once the application process is complete, a review of resume and supporting documentation will be made and compared against your responses to the assessment questionnaire to determine if you are qualified for this job. If, after reviewing your resume and or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have inflated your qualifications and or experience, you may lose consideration for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your eligibility.

Candidates who apply under All U.S. Citizens procedures will be rated and ranked using Category Rating procedures. Qualified candidates will be assigned to a quality category. The categories are defined as follows:

Best Qualified – Demonstrates better overall or key knowledge, skills, or abilities for a specific position.

Well Qualified – Possesses the knowledge, skills, and abilities which clearly exceed the minimum qualification requirements for the position, but does not necessarily meet the definition of best qualified.

Qualified – Meets the minimum qualifications standards, including any selective placement factors, for a specific position.

Application of Veterans' Preference: Category rating and selection procedures place those with veteran's preference above non-preference eligible within each category. Veterans who meet the eligibility and qualification requirements and who have a compensable service-connected disability of at least 10 percent are listed in the highest quality category, except when the position being filled is scientific or professional at the GS-09 grade level or higher.

Candidates who apply under Competitive Merit Promotion procedures will undergo a quality review to determine if they are best qualified based on the content of their resume and their responses to the questionnaire. Best qualified candidates will be referred if all required supporting documentation has been provided.

Candidate who apply under Noncompetitive and Special Hiring Authorities procedures will undergo a quality review to determine if they are minimally qualified based on the content of their resume and their responses to the questionnaire. Qualified candidates will be referred if all required supporting documentation has been provided.

Your qualifications will be evaluated on the following competencies (knowledge, skills, abilities and other characteristics):

KNOWLEDGE OF INVESTIGATIVE METHODS AND TECHNIQUES RELATED TO VIOLATIONS OF TITLE 18, THREAT ASSESSMENT, ANTI-TERRORISM AND PROTECTIVE ACTIVITIES
ABILITY TO ANALYZE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION DATA
ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE IN WRITING
ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE ORALLY

Consideration will be given to performance appraisals and incentive awards as an indicator of quality of prior experience, no points will be assigned.

Consideration of incentive awards should only be given to the extent that the information is relevant to the requirements of the position being filled.

BENEFITS:

DHS offers competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package, including: health, dental, vision, life, and long-term care insurance; retirement plan; Thrift Savings Plan [similar to a 401(k)]; Flexible Spending Account; Employee Assistance Program; personal leave days; and paid federal holidays. Other benefits may include: flexible work schedules; telework; tuition reimbursement; transportation subsidies; uniform allowance; health and wellness programs; and fitness centers. DHS is committed to employee development and offers a variety of employee training and developmental opportunities. For more information, go to the DHS Careers website and select “Employee Benefits”.

OTHER INFORMATION:

Promotion Potential: This position has promotion potential to GS- 13.

Background Investigation:

This position is a critical-sensitive position and the tentative selectee must undergo and successfully complete a background investigation for a Top Secret clearance as a condition of placement/retention in this position.

Other Information:

This position is not designated as a bargaining unit representation under the national security provision of 5 USC Section 7112(B)(6).

All employees are required to participate in Direct Deposit/ Electronic Funds Transfer for salary payments.

Males born after 12-31-1959 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service (see http://www.sss.gov/).

HOW TO CLAIM VETERANS PREFERENCE (FedsHireVets.gov):

If you are a Discharged, Non-Disabled Veteran, you must submit a copy of your DD-214 showing character of discharge (Member 4 copy), or other Documentation of Service and Separation under Honorable Conditions, as listed on the SF15 . If you don't have your DD-214, you may request it after discharge from the National Archives at www.archives.gov/veterans.

If you are a veteran within 120 days of discharge, you must submit signed documentation from the Armed Forces certifying: 1) your expected release/retirement from active duty, 2) under honorable conditions, 3) your pay grade/rank/rate at time of discharge, 4) dates of active duty service, 5) any campaign or expeditionary medals received, 6) dated within 120 days of your separation.

If you are a Disabled Veteran, Purple Heart Recipient, or Mother or Spouse of a Disabled or Deceased Veteran, you must submit all additional proof required by the SF15 , and if applicable, a completed SF15. If you don't have your Department of Veterans Affairs letter establishing proof of disability, you may request it at http://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ or call 1-800-827-1000.

HOW TO APPLY:

To apply for this position, you must provide a complete Application Package which includes:

Your Résumé and other supporting documents specified in the Required Documents section below.
A complete Assessment Questionnaire

A complete Application Package must be received by 11:59 PM, Eastern Time, on the closing date of Wednesday, June 24, 2015.

* To begin the process, click the Apply Online button to create a USAJOBS account or log in to your existing account. Follow the prompts to select your USAJOBS resume and/or other documents and complete the assessment questionnaire. Please ensure you click the Submit My Answers button at the end of the process.

* It is your responsibility to ensure your responses and appropriate documentation is submitted prior to the closing date.

* To verify your application is complete, log into your USAJOBS account, https://my.usajobs.gov/Account/Login, select the Application Status link and then select the more information link for this position. The Details page will display the status of your application, the documentation received and processed, and any correspondence the agency has sent related to this application. Your uploaded documents may take several hours to clear the virus scan process.

* To return to an incomplete application, log into your USAJOBS account and click Update Application in the vacancy announcement. You must re-select your resume and/or other documents from your USAJOBS account or your application will be incomplete.

To fax supporting documents you are unable to upload, complete this cover page http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf using the following Vacancy ID FS1334310. Fax your documents to 1-478-757-3144.

If you cannot apply online:

Click the following link to view and print the assessment questionnaire View Occupational Questionnaire, and
Print this 1203FX form to provide your response to the assessment questionnaire

http://www.opm.gov./forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf and

Fax the completed 1203FX form along with any supporting documents to 1-478-757-3144. Your 1203FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:

The following documents are required and must be received by the closing date of this announcement:

1. Your Résumé (please state any incentive awards earned relevant to the position being filled.)

2. A complete Assessment Questionnaire

3. Other supporting documents:

- Veterans Preference Documentation, if applicable

- College transcript(s), if qualifying based on education

- SF-50, Notification of Personnel Action (if applying as a status candidate with current or former Federal service)

- A copy of your most recent performance appraisal (optional)

Current or former Federal employees MUST submit a copy of their SF-50 Form which shows competitive service appointment, tenure group, grade, and salary. If you are applying for a higher grade, please provide the SF-50 Form which shows the length of time you have been in your current/highest grade (examples of appropriate SF50s include promotions, With-in Grade/Range Increases, and SF-50s over one year old). If you have promotion potential in your current position, please provide proof. Employees applying with an interchange agreement must provide proof of their permanent appointment. IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT ALL OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE CONSIDERATION AS A STATUS CANDIDATE.

If you are a displaced Federal employee within in the local commute area of this announcement, you must include ALL the following documents to receive ICTAP consideration for this vacancy:

1. Proof you are a displaced Federal employee under 5 CFR 330.702 . (e.g., one of the following: RIF Separation Notice; Notice of Proposed Removal for Declining a Transfer of Function; Agency certification of inability to place after termination of work-related disability compensation; OPM Notice of Termination of Disability Annuity; or certification of a Military Reserve Technician or National Guard Technician special disability retirement annuity.)

2. SF-50s (Notification of Personnel Action) sufficient to show all of the following : 1) that you held career/career-conditional competitive status in your position of record; 2) the promotional potential of your position of record; and 3) the duty location of your position of record. (NOTE: You may need to submit more than one SF-50.)

3. Most Recent Performance Appraisal (This requirement does not apply if you qualify for ICTAP due to injury compensation or disability annuity).

Interagency/Career Transition Assistance Plan (I/CTAP): To exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced or surplus Federal employees must be rated well-qualified or above (or rated at 85 or above under merit promotion procedures) on the rating criteria for this position. For information on how to apply as a CTAP or an ICTAP eligible see www.opm.gov/rif/employee...es/career_transition.asp

AGENCY CONTACT INFO:
Mario Danga
Phone: (415)281-7088
Email: MARIO.DANGA@OPM.GOV
Agency Information:
USOPM San Francisco Services Branch
San Francisco Federal Building
90 Seventh Street Suite 13-300
San Francisco, CA
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT:

Once the online questionnaire is received you will receive an acknowledgement email that your submission was successful. Based upon your score, you may be referred to the hiring official. If your name is referred to the hiring official, you may be contacted directly by that office for a possible interview.

You will receive notice via email or by mail, if no email address was provided by you during the application process, once this process is completed (generally 4-6 weeks).
Additional Duty Location Info
Few vacancies in the following locations:
Birmingham, AL View Map
Los Angeles, CA View Map
Denver, CO View Map
Baltimore, MD View Map
Minneapolis, MN View Map
Billings, MT View Map
Newark, NJ View Map
Albany, NY View Map
New York, NY View Map
Oklahoma City, OK View Map
Pittsburgh, PA View Map
El Paso, TX View Map
San Antonio, TX View Map
NavyVet85  
#1297 Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2015 6:13:59 PM(UTC)
NavyVet85

United States

To the guys that were picked up at the recent fair be patient they will call...when I got my TO they told me specifically I would be contacted by them first and not to call.
NavyVet85  
#1298 Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2015 6:15:05 PM(UTC)
NavyVet85

United States

In regard to the investigator position that's just a notice telling you that you met the requirements almost everyone gets one
LAVAPD  
#1299 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 7:57:19 AM(UTC)
LAVAPD

United States

Hey guys I pulled out of the process. I accepted a job with ICE. FPS is extremely slow with VA Medical issues. Good luck guys.
NavyVet85  
#1300 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 8:07:45 AM(UTC)
NavyVet85

United States

Good luck with ice I start next week got through in 3 months but I had no va stuff to deal with either
Rss Feed  Atom Feed