Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Reemployed Annuitants

Generally speaking, the treatment of a retiree's annuity and pay upon reemployment in the Federal Government depends upon whether he or she retired on the basis of a regular, involuntary, or disability retirement. Potential benefits that may be earned as a result of the reemployment service depend primarily on the length of such service.

Some details on Reemployed Annuitants may be found in a PDF file at OPM's Web Site by clicking here.

If you have questions regarding how this can affect you, feel free to post the quesitons here. Or perhaps you have been through this process before and can offer some helpful suggestions...please share.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
zephyr51  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 8:27:40 PM(UTC)
zephyr51

Groups: Registered

I will be retiring 11-11. I've been told by the same agency, different location, that they want my expertise in an area, and while they are using it presently, they wish to continue using me as a consultant under some program.  The new location mentioned the name of it but I didn't catch it. DUCS?  What is this consultant program, I expect it is intermittent, as needed type of work. Can anyone point me? thanks
Rss Feed  Atom Feed