Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Federal Employee

Are you thinking of becoming a federal employee? Or, perhaps you have recently joined the federal workplace. Here is a forum to share experience and ask for insight for those already a member of the largest employer in the USA.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
danton  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 01, 2011 8:24:10 AM(UTC)
danton

Groups: Registered

danton2011-02-01 16:30:54
danton  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 01, 2011 8:25:35 AM(UTC)
danton

Groups: Registered

Can anyone help?

Today I just received my evaluation report of my studies. So I tried to make a resume and I have many questions.

First of all I do not completely  understand the evaluation and how I will use the information from this report to make the resume.

1) The evaluation was done by WES and it says for my first degree that it is equivalent to a Bachelor's and Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering. They only gave me one GPA score for this (GPA=2.80 too low?) and a total semester credits =172. How do I insert this in the resume? Do I declare this just as a Master degree? What is GPA max for this ?

2) The equivalency for my second degree is "Two years of advance graduate study"  What does this mean?Do I HAVE a Msc or NOT? Not only is it graduate studies  but it is also advance...The thing is I needed only 1 year more for a Phd but stopped at the Msc so maybe they saw that. Can I use this degree as a Msc?This is not a Engineering degree but a Master of science degree. GPA=3.65, Credits=46 GPA max for this too?

I appreciate any help and advise

danton2011-02-01 16:33:12
Rss Feed  Atom Feed