Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

DHS

The Department of Homeland Security has a vital mission: to secure the nation from the many threats we face. This requires the dedication of more than 230,000 employees in jobs that range from aviation and border security to emergency response, from cybersecurity analyst to chemical facility inspector. [Their] duties are wide-ranging, but [their] goal is clear: keeping America safe. (source: www.dhs.gov)

Perhaps you are working for the DHS or interested in working for the DHS. Here is a forum to share your experience with the DHS.

417 Pages«<415416417
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ssksd1210  
#8321 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 3:23:48 AM(UTC)
ssksd1210

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: USCIS_Hopeful Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ssksd1210 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Saveurtropicale Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ssksd1210 Go to Quoted Post
Also referred for the NBC announcement and haven't heard anything back since I completed the writing assessment. I have heard that NBC doesn't do interviews for mass hires so they may be getting ready to get offers out hopefully :)

Have you finally heard from the NBC announcement? it seems that they started sending out Tentative Offers yesterday. I am anxiously waiting to see if I will get an offer by the end of this week.

Hey there, sorry for the late reply, I have also received a TO. Good luck to everyone else who applied

Congratulations, ssksd1210! When is your EOD date? Mine is September 17th (starting on the 18th).

Wow that is fast, I just submitted my forms to OSI. Hopefully I'll hear back soon with an EOD.
Rfr17  
#8322 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 1:49:02 PM(UTC)
Rfr17

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: mukiwa Go to Quoted Post

Good to hear your interview went well. Is the writing sample a scenario based question or is it the typical why do you want to work with us?

The latter.

Hey have you heard anything since your interview? Lets keep eachother updated
Rss Feed  Atom Feed