Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Postal Employees

Post your thoughts and opinions here about current Postal employee topics.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
USPSTE  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2011 7:37:47 PM(UTC)
USPSTE

Groups: Registered

USPSTE  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2011 7:44:36 PM(UTC)
USPSTE

I am a carrier T.E that just came back from his five days off in service. But I have a few questions.

1. On liteblue, for this coming check, it says for pay period week one I have 5 hours then in pay period week two 24 hours of something called "Non-Scheduled Cross-Foot". What does that mean?

2. So, when I log into the system to re setup payroll net to bank is says Our records indicate that you are not eligible to use Net to Bank. Again what does that mean?

Anyone help from other rehired T.Es would be great.

Thanks
USPSTE  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2011 7:45:37 PM(UTC)
USPSTE

Oh and the Hours Code - 76 is "Non-Scheduled Cross-Foot" a total of 29 hours with 0 pay/

Southernclerk  
#4 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2011 7:58:17 PM(UTC)
Southernclerk

Don't have enough info to use your numbers for example.  But NS cross foot is used in TACS to record a full 40 hour week.  Time keeping ALWAYS has to have 40 hours of something recorded. (SL,AL,OT,non scheduled, etc)
Example: a person works 10 hours one week, they would have a cross-foot of 30 hours.

There is more to this, but thats basically the jest.

Sorry, unfamiliar with carrier TEs, but would assume being temporary means they will not set up a payroll deposit. (as it says not eligible).
USPSTE  
#5 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2011 8:04:31 PM(UTC)
USPSTE

I didn't work 40 hours either of those two weeks I have Non-Scheduled Cross-Foot. And I had payroll deposit setup on my account before my rehire date. Now after being rehired it tells me I am not eligible. 

Maigrey3  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2011 2:20:38 AM(UTC)
Maigrey3

Yes, code 76 is a non-crossfoot for 40 hours.  the reason you are unable to login and look at the hours is because you were technically terminated for your break and  rehired after the break.  Since shared services is behind, as always, it might take a week or so for you to be able to log in again, the paperwork has to be processed for the info to flow throughout the entire system.
Southernclerk  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2011 8:14:57 AM(UTC)
Southernclerk

how many hours did you work one week?
the difference goes into 076 to identify the balance of 40 hours.  You don't get anything for 076, it is an accounting code. 

If you worked 24 hours in week two then you would have 16 hours in 076 (24 + 16 = 40)

As I said before it can be more complicated.   You could have OT or SL or AL what have you.  Those codes would have to be inputted also.  The various codes would have to end up with a crossfoot of 40.

3rdyrte  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2011 8:36:50 AM(UTC)
3rdyrte

Yep, its just an accounting code. Yes, on paper you have been terminated, you will receive a form stating so, you will not be allowed to login to liteblue until you come back.  Your check will be sent to your office, not direct deposit. After your break, you will be allowed to log in, but not to set up your direct deposit...yet. It has something to do with accounting/payroll cutoffs...its either wed or thursdays. After that, then you can set up direct deposit again. Approx 2 weeks after your break you will then receive a letter that you were re-hired. Its so wierd, but thats how they do it!
Rss Feed  Atom Feed