Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2011 12:23:07 AM(UTC)

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/11/2011(UTC)
Posts: 2

Does anyone have any idea or contact number on how to get a copy of a suitability letter that I misplaced?  Not only do I need it for my records but other potential employers have been asking me for it.
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 01, 2011 11:10:04 PM(UTC)

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/26/2010(UTC)
Posts: 316

If you are talking about the background check that is performed on a contract guard who works in a federal building, you need to contact FPS for that. A simple 411 search on the internet can obtain the number to get started.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

This page was generated in 0.029 seconds.