Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

DEA

The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is a federal law enforcement agency under the United States Department of Justice, tasked with combating drug smuggling and use within the United States. Not only is the DEA the lead agency for domestic enforcement of the drug policy of the United States sharing concurrent jurisdiction with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, it also has sole responsibility for coordinating and pursuing U.S. drug investigations abroad.

Perhaps you are working for the DEA or interested in working for the DEA. Here is a forum to share your experience with the DEA.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Suenj  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 07, 2011 9:15:46 AM(UTC)
Suenj

Groups: Registered

Hi, I am a little confused with the process. I was sent a tentative offer, then was asked to complete all the paperwork, did that submitted it, then was called last week to take drug test within 48 hours, did that, then received a call today to come in a for an interview next week. Is this interview probably for my fingerprinting, I am confused as I would have thought they would have Interviewed me before even sending me a tentative offer and all the other good stuff?! !
catsgotmysock  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 07, 2011 9:54:54 PM(UTC)
catsgotmysock

Standard stuff after getting a tentative offer.

Most agencies will send out a TO or Conditional Offer of Employment, and then have you jump through the hoops.

Suenj  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 07, 2011 11:31:39 PM(UTC)
Suenj

Okay thank you.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed