Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Department of Labor

The Department of Labor fosters and promotes the welfare of the job seekers, wage earners, and retirees of the United States by improving their working conditions, advancing their opportunities for profitable employment, protecting their retirement and health care benefits, helping employers find workers, strengthening free collective bargaining, and tracking changes in employment, prices, and other national economic measurements.

In carrying out this mission, the Department administers a variety of Federal labor laws including those that guarantee workers' rights to safe and healthful working conditions; a minimum hourly wage and overtime pay; freedom from employment discrimination; unemployment insurance; and other income support. (DOL's mission statement)

Perhaps you are working for the DOL or interested in working for the DOL. Here is a forum to share your experience with the DOL.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
des2ny  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 08, 2011 3:07:42 AM(UTC)
des2ny

Groups: Registered

I've submitted all documentation necessary to process my schedule award and I just saw on the OWCP website the status is 44 - 2011-11-08 Entitled - SA - Payment Pending Certification. Does this mean I will be receiving my schedule award as soon as the payment is certified and if so how long does this take? Please advise thanks.
dortch999  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 2:44:55 AM(UTC)
dortch999

Groups: Registered

You need to work with an advocacy group called:  ADVOCATES FOR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES (AFGE) LOCATED IN CHERRY HILL, NJ.  i INJURED MYSELF ON THE JOB WORKING FOR TSA 8 YEARS AGO AND HAD AN HORRENDOUS GO THRU WITH OWCP.  DENIALS, DELAYS, LOWER CLAIMS FINDSING, ETC, ETC.  I FOUND THESE PEOPLE ON THE NET AND THEY DEALT WITH ALL THE PAPERWORK WITH OWCP AND ALL THE FOLLOWUPS.  THEY HAVE THEIR OWN DOCTORS THAT WILL FURTHER EVALUATE THE FINDINGS OF YOUR DOCTORS.  I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THE ADDITIONAL AWARDS SETTLEMENT GRANTED THRU THEIR ADVOCACY WITH OWCP.  TRY THEM, I AM SURE YOU WILL FIND THEM EXTREMELY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO.    THEY ONLY DEAL WITH  OWCP  NO OTHER AGENCY.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed