Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Internal Revenue Service

As a bureau of the Department of the Treasury and as one of the world's most efficient tax administrators, the IRS role is to help the large majority of compliant taxpayers with the tax law, while ensuring that the minority who are unwilling to comply pay their fair share. (Source: www.irs.gov)

This forum will allow you to share and ask job-related questions about this bureau. This is NOT the place to ask tax questions.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Kefka  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 2:00:50 PM(UTC)
Kefka

Groups: Registered

Was wondering if anyone else has ever applied or been accepted for Tax Fraud Assistant. I applied to the LA and Portland pods a month back and received a BQ rating a week or so back. Though, I'm not putting much stock in it. Any idea on how long they will take for determination?

Currently a CSR and have heard that my season is going to be pretty short so any input would be greatly appreciated. 
ashdred  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 02, 2012 10:41:29 PM(UTC)
ashdred

Groups: Registered

I was actually a CSR and applied and started a job as a TFIA Sept 2011. I applied in July. Received a call about a month later for an interview and got a response about a week or two later. At the time they were in a rush to get someone in due to budget limitations and timeframes.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed