Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Medicare and Health Care

*This is a non-medical board. This site shall not be used to seek professional, medical or legal consultation.

Medicare is health insurance for people age 65 or older, under age 65 with certain disabilities, and any age person with End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). There are many different parts to Medicare; with all of these options, it can be confusing.

This forum will allow members to share their experience with medicare and seek advice* on certain medicare-related situations.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Angel1955  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2012 5:26:55 AM(UTC)
Angel1955

Groups: Registered

SS advised me to wait until my CSRS was finalized before they run their figures (I receive husands SS and I have 40 qtrs) I also was provided two different forms should I decide to take Medicare B = one on line - requesting insurance coverage I have now - and in person they gave me a form that shows my previous employment - two different forms  for my insurance coverage and coverage??? I guess you have had to be covered for so long??  Has anyone else applied for Social Security with CSRS - I know about the offsets etc.

Rss Feed  Atom Feed