Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
klm  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 15, 2007 1:21:17 AM(UTC)
klm

Groups: Registered

Hello Friends,

I have pre-employment processing at NSA coming soon. Its for an Electronic Engineering Co-op position. The interview is held for 3 days including Psychological and polygraph.

My questions regarding the interview are as follows:

1. What is an operational interview? I have one at 8 in morning and thats all i have for that day and was told I will be done at 4.30. Plz explain why so long?

2. What to expect during Psychological battery? How long does it typically last?

3. Also I have operational interview everyday of the those 3 days. Why 3 operational interviews?

4. Also, what to expect during polygraph and any tips regarding that?

5. Is it worth it consider pursuing plans at NSA. What could be potential max pay be after few years?

Thanks for your replies.
SCUBA411  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 15, 2007 8:26:47 AM(UTC)
SCUBA411

Strongly suggest you contact the office which is coordinating your interview with the questions you have. They are there to help you.
dominus  
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 15, 2007 11:01:59 PM(UTC)
dominus

This is all a part of your learning experience as a co-op. However, if you're concerned with max payout, NSA contractors might be a better fit for you than the NSA itself. But that's why you participate in the co-op to find out for yourself. A lot of it is personal decision and nobody should make it for you. Just to give you an idea, you should be joining ranks of GS-13s if you're very good at what you do in several years. Promotions in NSA are not easy to come by. So prove to them why they should pay you however much for what ya do. Smile
Rss Feed  Atom Feed