Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Military

Post your thoughts and opinions here about current military-related news topics.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
TNFan02  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2012 4:05:43 AM(UTC)
TNFan02

Groups: Registered

Hi,  Does anyone know what is the turnaround time is as to how long it takes to process AF Board of Correction of Military Records reconsideration applications?? 

I've been researching everywhere and can't seem to find any information on exactly how long the process takes or even a POC to contact about it either.

Has anyone here ever had experience with the Air Force Board of Correction of Military Records (AFBCMR) reconsideration process? I submitted my application a very long time ago and still have not heard anything yet and am beginning to become a bit concerned.
chrismartin4u  
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:18:42 PM(UTC)
chrismartin4u

Sorry I don't have any idea about this but I am willing to know the solution.

ccccchunt  
#3 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2012 12:26:23 AM(UTC)
ccccchunt

I went through the process with the Navy Board of Corrections.  It took about 10 months.
JupiterAscending  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2012 3:43:26 PM(UTC)
JupiterAscending

TNFan02 wrote:

Hi,  Does anyone know what is the turnaround time is as to how long it takes to process AF Board of Correction of Military Records reconsideration applications?? 

I've been researching everywhere and can't seem to find any information on exactly how long the process takes or even a POC to contact about it either.

Has anyone here ever had experience with the Air Force Board of Correction of Military Records (AFBCMR) reconsideration process? I submitted my application a very long time ago and still have not heard anything yet and am beginning to become a bit concerned.

I heard it could take anywhere up to 6 months to a year plus (Upward 15 months). At the base I was at (Mountain Home, ID), they attempted to discourage this  because they were lazy pricks who did not like paperwork.   I was told by personnel there depends on how much backlog they have in looking into these cases (as it goes to AFPC and so on)....

AFPC has to have a contact with who to talk to. Randolph number to AFPC should have a number on the phone menu to fit the description.

o13starsnstripes  
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 04, 2012 12:46:32 PM(UTC)
o13starsnstripes

ccccchunt wrote:
I went through the process with the Navy Board of Corrections.  It took about 10 months.

So how was the outcome?
" Welcome to Loserville. Population: You. " - Deadpool
alsmith  
#6 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 2:48:32 PM(UTC)
alsmith

The Army board took me 7 months. Time frame is 6 to 12 months on the Army side.
Foxfire  
#7 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 3:54:18 PM(UTC)
Foxfire

I went through the process (successfully) and it took a total of exactly one (1) year from start to finish. There was money involved and I was repaid every cent. Also had an opportunity to file charges against the Commander who originally (and falsely) held me liable to someone else's incompetence. Good luck.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed