Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dmaceld  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2012 4:28:09 AM(UTC)
dmaceld

Groups: Registered

If you were with Blue Cross Federal last year, and still are, you are undoubtedly aware that the mail order prescription contract was moved from Medco to Caremark beginning Jan 1, 2012. Not a big deal, right? Except for one thing. We have been shut out completely at the Medco web site, other than access to our profiles.

What this means is we cannot access our prescription history any longer on the Medco web site. If you need or want a listing of your prescription history you will need to contact Medco by phone. I sent a grouch email to OPM complaining about this and it got routed to both Caremark and Medco. I received calls back from both. The CSR at Medco was very pleasant and agreed with me that having to call them was nowhere near as convenient as accessing the info online.

If you need or want your prescription history for 2012, particularly if you need the dollar amounts for income tax filing, here is the contact.
Lynn (don't have a last name)
Medco Customer Service
800-262-2234 ext. 4007

I'm seriously considering writing my Congressman to complain about being shut out from Medco web site. The only part of the web site that should be off limits now is the order page. I think the restriction by Medco is absolutely uncalled for. Join me in raising a fuss about this maltreatment of Federal employees and retirees.

jagfan  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2012 5:00:11 AM(UTC)
jagfan

Groups: Registered

ExpressScripts did the same this year when Compass Rose went from them to Medco.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed