Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Federal Soup 2.0

We encourage your suggestions and ideas for ways we can improve your experience, and welcome feedback. While we are unable to respond to every comment and/or email message, we are listening!

Our user-generated content is extremely valuable to us, but we also recognize the problems that can occur as a result and are steadily working toward improvements. This is the place to share!

Please ONLY post topics here that are related to the FederalSoup interface and user experience. Any topic posted that is not related to the forum interface will be moved to the appropriate forum.

(HINT: If you don't know exactly where your topic fits, post it in the General Conversations forum.)

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
daddygo1  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2012 5:24:56 AM(UTC)
daddygo1

Groups: Registered

yesterday when I tried to acess the forums. I got a red X for every topic with the notations that site was either not workiing or under repair. What was that all about?
GSBS  
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2012 6:21:00 AM(UTC)
GSBS

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Same here. Created a post about it yesterday but it seemed no one else was experiencing the same problems, and it is not like they fix anything anyway, so I deleted my thread. If you have any additional problems, this URL is like a magical wonderful trouble free gateway here. Write it down!

Lynn47  
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2012 6:39:22 AM(UTC)
Lynn47

Thanks GSBS I was having problems too and I thought it was my computer. That URL works like magic
rabbitdog99  
#4 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2012 7:10:17 AM(UTC)
rabbitdog99

GSBS wrote:
Same here. Created a post about it yesterday but it seemed no one else was experiencing the same problems, and it is not like they fix anything anyway, so I deleted my thread. If you have any additional problems, this URL is like a magical wonderful trouble free gateway here. Write it down!

This works great, except when I use this route it won't let me post anything, I can only read everything.
GoHuskers  
#5 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2012 9:29:01 AM(UTC)
GoHuskers

Same here. Keep getting
"Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000b'

Division by zero

/forum_posts.asp, line 498"
today when trying to access the forums through the usual bookmark, but can get in fine using the www6 link. Rabbitdog99, you might have it set up where you're automatically logged in when you use the other route, but might have to actually manually log in to post using the www6 gateway. But how'd you make the last post?
rabbitdog99  
#6 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2012 1:39:58 PM(UTC)
rabbitdog99

GoHuskers wrote:
Same here. Keep getting

Division by zero

today when trying to access the forums through the usual bookmark, but can get in fine using the www6 link. Rabbitdog99, you might have it set up where you're automatically logged in when you use the other route, but might have to actually manually log in to post using the www6 gateway. But how'd you make the last post?

I came in my normal way when I made my post.  Everything was working then.  http://federalsoup.federaldaily.com/

Fed1969  
#7 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2012 10:53:51 PM(UTC)
Fed1969

GoHuskers wrote:
Same here. Keep getting

Division by zero

The division by zero happened early yesterday and a lot the last  few weeks.  How  do we fix it?
GSBS  
#8 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2012 12:49:31 AM(UTC)
GSBS

Fed1969 wrote:
The division by zero happened early yesterday and a lot the last  few weeks.  How  do we fix it?
You can't divide zero, so I have limited hope 
Lynn47  
#9 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2012 2:04:42 AM(UTC)
Lynn47

I thought it was my computer!! I will safeguard this address.

postalvet  
#10 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2012 4:01:52 AM(UTC)
postalvet

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Retired postal worker of 38 years who is willing to help even though some do not want to hear the truth.
GSBS  
#11 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2012 8:51:02 AM(UTC)
GSBS

WWW6 is the preferred link according to everyone. Hey strange happenings going on. Just got the dreaded Red box,  and it wanted me to click on a box that said my Inbox is full. I have 4 messages. Perhaps our site has a Virus?
postalvet  
#12 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2012 9:52:31 AM(UTC)
postalvet

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)

maybe so but I have no problems with www2
Retired postal worker of 38 years who is willing to help even though some do not want to hear the truth.
Jordpa  
#13 Posted : Monday, April 02, 2012 5:34:53 AM(UTC)
Jordpa

Rss Feed  Atom Feed