Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Federal Employee

Are you thinking of becoming a federal employee? Or, perhaps you have recently joined the federal workplace. Here is a forum to share experience and ask for insight for those already a member of the largest employer in the USA.

To read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues visit FederalDaily.com.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
darcsyde  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2012 4:22:01 AM(UTC)
darcsyde

Groups: Registered

I have an interview coming up for a position within OMB, and have read and heard both positive and negative perceptions about the agency (mostly from internet searches).  Can anyone in here who has worked at or with OMB provide any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
coderunner  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2012 5:47:19 AM(UTC)
coderunner

Yes I will help.  Office of Managment and Budget is very good agency.  You will no only be doing mangment duties but also deeling with budgets.  Do you have mangment experence that will help you in your interview.  I would if I where you pick up a copy of a Federal interview and resume book but you only need book for interview not resume sense you already have interview.  Katheryern Trotmens and Lilley Whitmens are too of the best. 
martyb  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2012 11:43:35 AM(UTC)
martyb

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
coldrunnynose, I'd say you are retarded, but that would be an insult to mentally challenged people...
Forum trolls to 0%
Sosai X  
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2012 12:30:04 PM(UTC)
Sosai X

coderunner wrote:

Yes I will help.  Office of Managment and Budget is very good agency.  You will no only be doing mangment duties but also deeling with budgets.  Do you have mangment experence that will help you in your interview.  I would if I where you pick up a copy of a Federal interview and resume book but you only need book for interview not resume sense you already have interview.  Katheryern Trotmens and Lilley Whitmens are too of the best. 
\

Your crap isn't funny any more.  In fact, it's become a nuisance that's slowly killing this site.  You might think what you're doing is funny.  It's not.  Being funny is one thing.  You are just a pain in the ass.  Angry
MT Joiner  
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2012 1:46:32 PM(UTC)
MT Joiner

If the forum hasn't figured out yet, Sosai X = martyb = Scotter!

Troll at work Nuke  They all sound the same! Cry
Scotter  
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2012 9:45:44 PM(UTC)
Scotter

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

MT Joiner wrote:
If the forum hasn't figured out yet, Sosai X = martyb = Scotter!

Troll at work   They all sound the same!

Nice try.  We are real.

You are another persona of a user who spreads vet hate because they can't obtain federal employment.

Go away, you're dismissed.

Scotter

Rss Feed  Atom Feed