Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Department of Defense

The Department of Defense (DoD) is charged with coordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to national security and the United States armed forces. The mission of the Department of Defense is to provide the military forces needed to deter war and to protect the security of our country.

The Department of Defense is America's oldest and largest government agency -tracing its roots back to pre-Revolutionary times. Today, the Department is not only in charge of the military, but it also employs a civilian force of thousands. With over 1.4 million men and women on active duty, and 718,000 civilian personnel, DoD is the nation's largest employer. Another 1.1 million serve in the National Guard and Reserve forces. More than 2 million military retirees and their family members receive benefits.

Perhaps you are working for the DoD or interested in working for the DoD. Here is a forum to share your experience with the DoD.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Tiredofwork  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2012 9:12:19 AM(UTC)
Tiredofwork

Groups: Registered

I'm out of the office tomorrow and forgot to do my time sheet. Is there any way to do it from home? I tried going to the ATAAPS site but the site won't accept my security settings I think. Don't have a CAC card reader here either. 

And for DOA, are time sheets due Thursday or Friday? I've always had them done by Wednesday PM. 

Tiredofwork2012-10-17 17:24:30
martyb  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2012 9:15:16 AM(UTC)
martyb

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

I believe I've done my from home, once a good while back, but I do have a CAC reader.  You should go get one at Best Buy or someplace.  I have 3 older ones I got when I was in the Air Force, but the latest ATAAPS software requires a newer reader.  Figure around $20 for a reader.
Forum trolls to 0%
Sosai X  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2012 9:55:12 AM(UTC)
Sosai X

Don't you have to have the Activecard software to make CAC authentication work?   Besides that, your supervisor can also concur your timesheet for you, if you can't get to it.
Fed1969  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2012 10:23:36 AM(UTC)
Fed1969

If you don't do it yourself, then your supervisor should do it.  If it is wrong, you can do a corrected timesheet next week.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed