Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Department of Justice

Voted one of the “Best Places to Work in the Federal Government‚ in 2010, the Department of Justice and its 124,870 employees help lead the nation in ensuring the protection of all Americans while preserving their constitutional freedoms. 
189 Pages«<187188189
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Vjurado  
#3761 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 5:10:09 AM(UTC)
Vjurado

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Browsermidwest Go to Quoted Post
8/18 applicant

Anyone still waiting on eQuip and BI?

I was one of those thst hsd to get medically cleared so likely experienced a delay. I emailed HR, looks like im still on background investigation status.... so Im assuming they i was cleared medically?

Hey Browser!
I am an 8/18 applicant waiting on eQIP and BI, also

thanks 1 user thanked Vjurado for this useful post.
Candidate84 on 1/13/2021(UTC)
Candidate84  
#3762 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 5:35:39 AM(UTC)
Candidate84

United States

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
8/18 Applicant

My package is with Suitability. Background started in May 2020 and is waiting for final panel approval. Hoping 2021 is my year!
thanks 1 user thanked Candidate84 for this useful post.
Vjurado on 1/12/2021(UTC)
FunnyYouAsk  
#3763 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2021 10:32:18 AM(UTC)
FunnyYouAsk

United States

5/2019 applicant here. Did proctored testing shortly after, and finally got a virtual interview on 9/2020. After reaching out to hiring 11/2020 on results, I was told that I had passed and was recommended to move further, and that they were finishing up "OPM Certification" before they could move further. I was told that it would probably take a few weeks as there were some delays. Month later I reached out and they said they were still working on it with no timeline. Still haven't heard back. Anyone else experience this? And if so how long did it take for them to finish "OPM Certification?"
Navychick101  
#3764 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2021 12:47:01 PM(UTC)
Navychick101

United States

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Originally Posted by: FunnyYouAsk Go to Quoted Post
5/2019 applicant here. Did proctored testing shortly after, and finally got a virtual interview on 9/2020. After reaching out to hiring 11/2020 on results, I was told that I had passed and was recommended to move further, and that they were finishing up "OPM Certification" before they could move further. I was told that it would probably take a few weeks as there were some delays. Month later I reached out and they said they were still working on it with no timeline. Still haven't heard back. Anyone else experience this? And if so how long did it take for them to finish "OPM Certification?"

Sounds like they might be prepping your packet for the background portion...? This is just a guess on my part because I’ve never gone through “OPM Certification,” at least to the point that I’ve never asked about it or been told that I was in it. I would imagine that how they process certain things will be slightly different now because of COVID though. I went through most all of the process awhile ago so I’m just waiting on the academy.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 13, 2021 12:50:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

TxChic  
#3765 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2021 5:28:02 PM(UTC)
TxChic

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Well guys, thank you for allowing me on this ride with everyone. 8/18 applicant and was on place with the group until medical. I had to get a review and fell behind at that point. I did eQip in May then went to suitability and received the letter today that I would not be selected.

I was advised to contact HRRD on the factors that played a part in the decision. If I hear anything I will update.

Good luck to all of you awaiting next steps! The journey would’ve been torture without this group.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 13, 2021 5:29:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked TxChic for this useful post.
Candidate84 on 1/14/2021(UTC)
luckydevil  
#3766 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2021 5:30:39 PM(UTC)
luckydevil

United States

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 108 post(s)
Originally Posted by: TxChic Go to Quoted Post
Well guys, thank you for allowing me on this ride with everyone. 8/18 applicant and was on place with the group until medical. I had to get a review and fell behind at that point. I did eQip in May then went to suitability and received the letter today that I would not be selected.

I was advised to contact HRRD on the factors that played a part in the decision. If I hear anything I will update.

Good luck to all of you awaiting next steps! The journey would’ve been torture without this group.

I am sorry to hear that 😟 I hope they give you some answer though so you know.
Candidate84  
#3767 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 5:43:30 AM(UTC)
Candidate84

United States

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)

Best of luck on your new path! Thanks for sharing.
Vjurado  
#3768 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 5:53:51 AM(UTC)
Vjurado

United States

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 25 post(s)

So sorry to hear! But, this means something better is in store for you.
Take care and I wish you the best!
maintain360  
#3769 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 7:04:49 AM(UTC)

I had a virtual interview in the same month as you, how did you reach out to get the status of your interview? Is it the email on the job announcement?
FunnyYouAsk  
#3770 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 8:19:00 AM(UTC)
FunnyYouAsk

United States

Originally Posted by: maintain360 Go to Quoted Post

I had a virtual interview in the same month as you, how did you reach out to get the status of your interview? Is it the email on the job announcement?

Yeah, I just contacted HRRD through the email/phone number on the job announcement. Their phone number goes straight to voicemail (I left a message just in case) and emailed them too. They usually respond within the next day.
BHP  
#3771 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 9:07:30 AM(UTC)
BHP

Man
United States

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Does the number 202-491-1214 look familiar to anyone? My scam blocker blocked 3 calls from there today, and with it being a DC area code I'm paranoid that I'm missing something important. I hope if it's anything related to this process that they would leave a message? I disabled my scam blocker for now.
TxShortie88  
#3772 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 9:13:25 AM(UTC)
TxShortie88

United States

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 23 post(s)
I googled it. It is Neela Rathnasamy with GOVERNMENT OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES regarding Medicaid Expansion and Eligibility.

Originally Posted by: BHP Go to Quoted Post
Does the number 202-491-1214 look familiar to anyone? My scam blocker blocked 3 calls from there today, and with it being a DC area code I'm paranoid that I'm missing something important. I hope if it's anything related to this process that they would leave a message? I disabled my scam blocker for now.

BHP  
#3773 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 9:20:55 AM(UTC)
BHP

Man
United States

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Originally Posted by: TxShortie88 Go to Quoted Post
I googled it. It is Neela Rathnasamy with GOVERNMENT OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES regarding Medicaid Expansion and Eligibility.

Originally Posted by: BHP Go to Quoted Post

Thanks, when I searched it came up with all kinds of crazy results. That same number is also apparently associated with someone in Westminster, MD and Hackensack, NJ.

It sounds like it probably wasn't related to this then.

Edited by user Thursday, January 14, 2021 10:44:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rss Feed  Atom Feed