Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Department of Justice

Voted one of the “Best Places to Work in the Federal Government‚ in 2010, the Department of Justice and its 124,870 employees help lead the nation in ensuring the protection of all Americans while preserving their constitutional freedoms. 
121 Pages«<119120121
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
USMC03  
#2401 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 4:29:30 AM(UTC)
USMC03

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Originally Posted by: howellminn Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: mvp375 Go to Quoted Post
Howellminn- when did you apply?

I took my interview almost a month ago for the Aug 18 application.
I think I bombed it and didn't do as I wanted... :(

I applied sometime in August or perhaps Sep. I called the number two weeks after mine because I couldn't wait, and they told me I passed and would hear eventually. Don't lose hope. I'd suggest to call.

How far along are you in the process?
USMC03  
#2402 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 4:30:32 AM(UTC)
USMC03

Originally Posted by: USMC03 Go to Quoted Post
Usmc03-
Questions asked can vary in difficulty depending on the person... for me, it was how I responded that I am feeling insecure about. I wished I took more time that's all.

Not sure if passing means moving forward automatically....

I hope I did OK. I have to follow up early May for my result.
I called 2 wks ago and they were still interviewing.

A job of the high caliber you have to be very assertive on how you answer I assume..

I am waiting to be scheduled for my interview I passed the proctored test but I applied 1/19 sooo way too early in the game

You're not supposed to say, but generally my questions were scenario based. Stick to the STAR method (look it up if you don't know) and have some things in mind.

I think I stumbled a little bit, but was relatively articulate and had some good, relevant examples on the skills they talk about. I did not use the full time per question tho.

Time to get prepared for that interview I guess in case they call

Mean while I’ll forget I ever applied life is better that way
howellminn  
#2403 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2019 9:20:49 AM(UTC)
howellminn

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Usmc03-
Questions asked can vary in difficulty depending on the person... for me, it was how I responded that I am feeling insecure about. I wished I took more time that's all.

A job of the high caliber you have to be very assertive on how you answer I assume..

I am waiting to be scheduled for my interview I passed the proctored test but I applied 1/19 sooo way too early in the game

You're not supposed to say, but generally my questions were scenario based. Stick to the STAR method (look it up if you don't know) and have some things in mind.

I think I stumbled a little bit, but was relatively articulate and had some good, relevant examples on the skills they talk about. I did not use the full time per question tho.

Right?! The process is so long, if applicants are seeking opportunities, it's very likely they will get lucrative offers in the interim. I just want to progress through the steps to the point something concrete is in writing, even if the start date is a ways out.

Hang in there man. I'd say to give a call if you don't hear anything soon.
USMC03  
#2404 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2019 9:55:37 AM(UTC)
USMC03

Usmc03-

Right?! The process is so long, if applicants are seeking opportunities, it's very likely they will get lucrative offers in the interim. I just want to progress through the steps to the point something concrete is in writing, even if the start date is a ways out.

Hang in there man. I'd say to give a call if you don't hear anything soon.

Apparently I passed the proctored test on 3/15/19 is been a month and some change I called today and they said the HR assigned hasn’t reviewed the results yet but I did pass the test. If they review my resume and find me qualified I’ll be contacted for an interview so is been a month in some change I guess I’ll give it two months and see what happens

At what point can we stop worrying? When you pass the TS clearance? And actually get a FO ?

Ill keep in the process I really don’t have anything else better to do anyways while we go through this. Lucky for me there’s a DI field office 2 hours away
Rss Feed  Atom Feed