Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Department of Justice

Voted one of the “Best Places to Work in the Federal Government‚ in 2010, the Department of Justice and its 124,870 employees help lead the nation in ensuring the protection of all Americans while preserving their constitutional freedoms. 
159 Pages«<157158159
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Vjurado  
#3161 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2020 9:51:05 AM(UTC)
Vjurado

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Originally Posted by: stimpy729 Go to Quoted Post
Are there still aug 2018 applicants besides me still waiting on equip? I did the physical and drug screen in November/December and did get confirmation they received the drug screen paperwork. I haven’t heard anything in over a month.

I'm still waiting. I had to get more info regarding some medical stuff, though. I'll be sending that next week.
luckydevil  
#3162 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2020 7:13:46 PM(UTC)
luckydevil

United States

Was thanked: 93 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Originally Posted by: willrw03 Go to Quoted Post
October 2016 applicant, totally insane that it takes this long.

Wow didn't think there was anyone left still from 2016! Did you at least get a preference sheet for DI54? I got one no luck on getting assigned though. Here's hoping for July (2017 applicant)

Out of curiosity anyone know the most amount of preference sheets someone's gotten before getting assigned?
John Stamos  
#3163 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2020 11:14:42 AM(UTC)
John Stamos

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Originally Posted by: luckydevil Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: willrw03 Go to Quoted Post
October 2016 applicant, totally insane that it takes this long.

Wow didn't think there was anyone left still from 2016! Did you at least get a preference sheet for DI54? I got one no luck on getting assigned though. Here's hoping for July (2017 applicant)

Out of curiosity anyone know the most amount of preference sheets someone's gotten before getting assigned?

Wooooooooow... That's INSANE that you didn't get in the academy!!! This whole process is crazy...hahaha Like, I got a preference sheet for DI 53 but not for 54... Then apparently they said that I wasn't supposed to get one for 53 or something... Like, how is that even possible??? You would think there are steps to go through... I'm hoping to get selected for the July academy, but I am also in the running to get selected for the USMS academy that starts in April... If I go to the USMS academy in April and I DON'T get selected for the DEA academy in July, I will pull my paperwork and just stay with the USMS... But, hopefully you and I both get to go to the July DEA academy...
Rss Feed  Atom Feed