Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

VA (Department of Veterans Affairs)

The United States has the most comprehensive system of assistance for veterans of any nation in the world. This benefits system traces its roots back to 1636, when the Pilgrims of Plymouth Colony were at war with the Pequot Indians. The Pilgrims passed a law which stated that disabled soldiers would be supported by the colony. The establishment of the Veterans Administration came in 1930 when Congress authorized the President to "consolidate and coordinate Government activities affecting war veterans."

This forum also includes the Veterans Health Administration (VHA).

Perhaps you are working for the VA or interested in working for the VA. Here is a forum to share your experience with the VA.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tbluhp  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 5, 2015 11:21:08 AM(UTC)
tbluhp

Groups: Registered
United States

I filed a appeal with the MSPB regarding my termination just wanted to learn how long I should expect a decision from a judge? On December 2ed I received word that "COMBINED MOTION TO STAY FILING OF AGENCY RESPONSE AND STAY DISCOVERY DEADLINES" when I emailed the representative that is on the VA side the response I received was "The Agency filed that motion, which is for the Judge to rule on. The Agency is requesting that the deadlines for filing the Agency response and for discovery be postponed until the Judge issues a ruling on jurisdiction." but did not get any information on deadlines.
DroneBee  
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2015 4:47:07 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 96 post(s)
Did you look at the repository on the MSPB website? That's the official record.
tbluhp  
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2015 4:53:12 PM(UTC)
tbluhp

United States

Originally Posted by: DroneBee Go to Quoted Post
Did you look at the repository on the MSPB website? That's the official record.

Yes it says "Case Status:Regional Pending" but dose not stat how long the status will remain the case was opened on the 18th of November with a Motion of Stay on the 2ed of December.
Small Agency Oversight  
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2019 7:55:25 PM(UTC)
Small Agency Oversight

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I'm in this same position now. I filed my MSPB appeal in early April. 75 days later and judge still has not ruled on jurisdiction. This is so frustrating!
Rss Feed  Atom Feed