Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SummerFun  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 4:43:55 PM(UTC)
SummerFun

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi all,

I recently applied for TIGTA 1811 position in Seattle back in May. I received an email that my resume is being referred to selected official soon after.

Did anyone here also apply for the position and have you had interview? I'm not sure if resume being forwarded to selected official means I get an interview. If yes, the timeframe for them to decide.

I appreciate any insight you all can give me.

Thank you.

av3in@  
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2016 5:05:25 PM(UTC)
av3in@

United States

Hi,

I didn't apply to the same one you did but to one that closed recently last month in California. I received an email about 3 days after it closed that I was referred to selecting official. My understanding is that means you made best qualified list and interviews are next. I don't know if interviews are automatic, like everyone gets an interviews or only few or even how that part works.

Were you referred to the selecting official recently? Or was it back in May? I was thinking it might move quickly but I haven't heard anything for past few weeks.

Didn't really answer any of your questions but just thought I'd post since there isn't much info or activity on tigta announcements that I could find.

Agent13  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2016 4:23:26 AM(UTC)
Agent13

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: av3in@ Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

I didn't apply to the same one you did but to one that closed recently last month in California. I received an email about 3 days after it closed that I was referred to selecting official. My understanding is that means you made best qualified list and interviews are next. I don't know if interviews are automatic, like everyone gets an interviews or only few or even how that part works.

Were you referred to the selecting official recently? Or was it back in May? I was thinking it might move quickly but I haven't heard anything for past few weeks.

Didn't really answer any of your questions but just thought I'd post since there isn't much info or activity on tigta announcements that I could find.

Hello. I applied to this announcement as well for NY, and was referred to the selecting official a few weeks after. I haven't heard anything yet, and no information on here either. We'll see!
av3in@  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2016 6:48:09 AM(UTC)
av3in@

United States

Good luck! I'm thinking if their about a month behind from referred to selecting official to interviews then we should be hearing something next week. Hoping to get an interview! I'll post if I hear anything.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed