Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Federal Career Planning and Development

Are you looking to get promoted?
Maybe a change in your federal career?
Need tips on resume writing to land a federal job?
Or how to increase your salary or get a pay raise?

Join this active discussion with others climbing the same challenging career ladder.

Consider ordering some helpful resources or read today's top news stories on federal employee pay, benefits, retirement, job rights and other workplace issues by visiting FederalDaily.com.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Angelica smith  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 3:21:16 AM(UTC)
Angelica smith

Groups: Registered
United States

Hello I am a former CCA who retired for personal reasons back in October of 2015 around the time I decided to resign I had gotten injured on the job and my family had medical issues. I am now trying to get rehired and at one point back in November I was told there wasn't anything negative in my personnel file and that I would be recommended for rehire however I got denied for something being on my license which I have gotten corrected now. OK so now I applied to another location and got denied only this time it said I didn't meet the suitability and eligibility requirements so I emailed back to find out why and was advised that do to my previous postal employment I wasn't recommend for rehire. So now I'm looking through my files and I find my PS form 50 and it stated resigned but in the remarks it says voluntarily resigned while under OIG investigation my question is would they conduct an OIG if I got injured at work? My first form 50 I received simply said resigned but in February of 2016 I got the one with the OIG on it. What can I do to find out what the OIG is for also how to go about getting rehired I've called hr and no one seems to have answers please someone help me thanks
kengorecore  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 6:32:48 PM(UTC)
kengorecore

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I would suggest filing a FOIA/PA request to get a complete copy of the records that the OIG has on you. You are entitled to these records by law.
Angelica smith  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 6:34:39 PM(UTC)
Angelica smith

United States

Is there a cost to receive a copy?
hemihem  
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 1:51:56 AM(UTC)
hemihem

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 65 post(s)
No there's no cost, The price however it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive it.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed