Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

44 Pages«<424344
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
UX1192  
#861 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 9:51:08 AM(UTC)
UX1192

Rank: Groupie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/25/2017(UTC)
Posts: 116

Thanks: 63 times
Was thanked: 89 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Emailed the hiring pool to check the status of my clearance. They said my package is in adjudication with security.

When I've talked to my CPC rep and other people about the process before they seemed to use the world adjudication in a way to include the BI part of stuff. Hopefully my BI is closed and I'm actually at the adjudication phase of things haha.
thanks 1 user thanked UX1192 for this useful post.
rebels8 on 11/16/2017(UTC)
rebels8  
#862 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 9:58:03 AM(UTC)
rebels8

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/5/2016(UTC)
Posts: 812
Man
United States
Location: Washington, D.C.

Thanks: 2030 times
Was thanked: 93 time(s) in 86 post(s)
Originally Posted by: UX1192 Go to Quoted Post


When I've talked to my CPC rep and other people about the process before they seemed to use the world adjudication in a way to include the BI part of stuff. Hopefully my BI is closed and I'm actually at the adjudication phase of things haha.


Yeah, I'm not sure that DIA has consistent terminology for the hiring process. lol In one email to me, the hiring pool seemed to conflate "background investigator" and "adjudicator."
#MMlivesmatter
auspex  
#863 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 1:44:55 PM(UTC)
auspex

Rank: Groupie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/23/2016(UTC)
Posts: 60
United States
Location: Ivory Tower

Thanks: 41 times
Was thanked: 105 time(s) in 72 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Hmmm Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: auspex Go to Quoted Post
A couple of pieces of new info:

I actually start on 12/11. No pause between touchstone and work. Vroom!

One time bonus for moving costs = 10% total salary (base+locality).


Congratulations!! I haven’t posted for a while. Attending the same dates. Then, flying out of DC on the Friday evening.


Lucky you, I was told that I'm meant to be there and stay there, work begins the next Monday. From my conversation with HR, I'm pretty sure I won't be with the fam on Christmas. Fine by me, I was dreading the "I thought you were moving to DC for a job" stuff. Now I can stop trying to come up with safe but dignity-saving answers. I'm grateful for the FJO. I do not care if it means spending Christmas eating carryout pad thai and watching Netflix. Too relieved.
thanks 3 users thanked auspex for this useful post.
Hmmm on 11/16/2017(UTC), Kd17 on 11/16/2017(UTC), rebels8 on 11/16/2017(UTC)
Kd17  
#864 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 1:54:54 PM(UTC)
Kd17

Rank: Groupie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/26/2017(UTC)
Posts: 89
United States

Thanks: 115 times
Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Originally Posted by: auspex Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Hmmm Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: auspex Go to Quoted Post
A couple of pieces of new info:

I actually start on 12/11. No pause between touchstone and work. Vroom!

One time bonus for moving costs = 10% total salary (base+locality).


Congratulations!! I haven’t posted for a while. Attending the same dates. Then, flying out of DC on the Friday evening.


Lucky you, I was told that I'm meant to be there and stay there, work begins the next Monday. From my conversation with HR, I'm pretty sure I won't be with the fam on Christmas. Fine by me, I was dreading the "I thought you were moving to DC for a job" stuff. Now I can stop trying to come up with safe but dignity-saving answers. I'm grateful for the FJO. I do not care if it means spending Christmas eating carryout pad thai and watching Netflix. Too relieved.


That’s so funny because I’m sure we all have to come up with those type of answers when we are asked that question lol
thanks 1 user thanked Kd17 for this useful post.
rebels8 on 11/16/2017(UTC)
madman21  
#865 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 5:34:29 PM(UTC)
madman21

Rank: Rookie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 6/2/2017(UTC)
Posts: 49
United States
Location: Houston

Thanks: 43 times
Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Originally Posted by: UX1192 Go to Quoted Post
Emailed the hiring pool to check the status of my clearance. They said my package is in adjudication with security.

When I've talked to my CPC rep and other people about the process before they seemed to use the world adjudication in a way to include the BI part of stuff. Hopefully my BI is closed and I'm actually at the adjudication phase of things haha.


Emailed the hiring pool to check my status....still no response....now, I'm actually (dare I say it) worried.....
UX1192  
#866 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 5:38:42 PM(UTC)
UX1192

Rank: Groupie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/25/2017(UTC)
Posts: 116

Thanks: 63 times
Was thanked: 89 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Originally Posted by: madman21 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: UX1192 Go to Quoted Post
Emailed the hiring pool to check the status of my clearance. They said my package is in adjudication with security.

When I've talked to my CPC rep and other people about the process before they seemed to use the world adjudication in a way to include the BI part of stuff. Hopefully my BI is closed and I'm actually at the adjudication phase of things haha.


Emailed the hiring pool to check my status....still no response....now, I'm actually (dare I say it) worried.....


It takes a while for them to respond.
thanks 1 user thanked UX1192 for this useful post.
rebels8 on 11/16/2017(UTC)
crunchykimXD  
#867 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 5:11:37 AM(UTC)
crunchykimXD

Rank: Groupie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/16/2017(UTC)
Posts: 55
Location: unk

Thanks: 15 times
Was thanked: 42 time(s) in 26 post(s)
HR must be on fire this week -- I received my FJO yesterday!

Career Field: Analysis

Boston Hiring Event/CJO - 6/27/2017
Drug Test - 7/3/2017
CPC - 8/25/2017
Cleared List - 9/28/2017 (already had a clearance)
First FJO - 10/12/2017 (turned this down)
Second FJO - 11/16/2017 (accepted)

Feel free to reach with any questions!
thanks 2 users thanked crunchykimXD for this useful post.
Kd17 on 11/17/2017(UTC), rebels8 on 11/17/2017(UTC)
crunchykimXD  
#868 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 5:13:51 AM(UTC)
crunchykimXD

Rank: Groupie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/16/2017(UTC)
Posts: 55
Location: unk

Thanks: 15 times
Was thanked: 42 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Also, I go to Touchstone 11 December, so I'll see some of you there!
thanks 4 users thanked crunchykimXD for this useful post.
Kd17 on 11/17/2017(UTC), rebels8 on 11/17/2017(UTC), auspex on 11/17/2017(UTC), Hmmm on 11/17/2017(UTC)
Yukon3  
#869 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 5:16:48 AM(UTC)
Yukon3

Rank: Groupie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/31/2017(UTC)
Posts: 55

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Originally Posted by: crunchykimXD Go to Quoted Post
HR must be on fire this week
Congrats! Jesus, analysis candidates getting placed left and right.

thanks 2 users thanked Yukon3 for this useful post.
crunchykimXD on 11/17/2017(UTC), rebels8 on 11/17/2017(UTC)
HeyVern  
#870 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 5:17:33 AM(UTC)
HeyVern

Rank: Senior Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/7/2016(UTC)
Posts: 227
United States

Thanks: 28 times
Was thanked: 187 time(s) in 130 post(s)
Originally Posted by: crunchykimXD Go to Quoted Post
HR must be on fire this week -- I received my FJO yesterday!

Career Field: Analysis

Boston Hiring Event/CJO - 6/27/2017
Drug Test - 7/3/2017
CPC - 8/25/2017
Cleared List - 9/28/2017 (already had a clearance)
First FJO - 10/12/2017 (turned this down)
Second FJO - 11/16/2017 (accepted)

Feel free to reach with any questions!


Yeeeeaaah! Congrats!!!!
thanks 1 user thanked HeyVern for this useful post.
crunchykimXD on 11/17/2017(UTC)
Kd17  
#871 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 5:18:58 AM(UTC)
Kd17

Rank: Groupie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/26/2017(UTC)
Posts: 89
United States

Thanks: 115 times
Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Congratulations!! I’m guessing they’re doing a big push right before the holidays
thanks 2 users thanked Kd17 for this useful post.
crunchykimXD on 11/17/2017(UTC), rebels8 on 11/17/2017(UTC)
crunchykimXD  
#872 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 5:28:52 AM(UTC)
crunchykimXD

Rank: Groupie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/16/2017(UTC)
Posts: 55
Location: unk

Thanks: 15 times
Was thanked: 42 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kd17 Go to Quoted Post
Congratulations!! I’m guessing they’re doing a big push right before the holidays


Thanks, everyone! Though I will say that HR dropped the ball a bit on me. After I turned down my first FJO, they forgot to load me right back in the hiring pool. I had to email them on the secure side to see what was up to get a faster response. The HR guy didn't know how I slipped through the cracks, and put me right back in. I should have received my second FJO weeks ago...I'm sure it doesn't happen often, but it did make me wonder how many applicants have gotten lost/forgotten about from HR negligence, but don't have a way to really reach out and talk to someone in HR to see what's up.

thanks 2 users thanked crunchykimXD for this useful post.
rebels8 on 11/17/2017(UTC), Kd17 on 11/17/2017(UTC)
Kd17  
#873 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 1:06:08 PM(UTC)
Kd17

Rank: Groupie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/26/2017(UTC)
Posts: 89
United States

Thanks: 115 times
Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Looks like another week down, no FJO. Congrats to everyone who received a FJO this weeks hopefully next week is better.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
44 Pages«<424344
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.


This page was generated in 0.981 seconds.