Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

90 Pages«<888990
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Bird_Dog_703  
#1781 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2021 12:36:09 PM(UTC)
Bird_Dog_703

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Originally Posted by: lushmeadow Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RedLeader666 Go to Quoted Post
I finally heard from HR this morning that they are working to prepare my FJO, and they requested an update resume and transcripts. Anyone have any idea how long it takes from the email to receive the FJO?

Thanks in advance!

Congrats!! Keep us updated as to your process moving forward. Hopefully mine will be coming soon, as well!

Thanks, will do!

I think this has been answered before, but does anyone where the majority of Analysts get placed upon acceptance of FJO? I think I saw somewhere that it is predominantly in the DMV. Just want to prepare myself if I'm offered anywhere else.

Thank you!

DC most likely. Other possible locations are Rivanna Station (Charlottesville, VA) and Russell Knox Building (Quantico, VA). CENTCOM a chance but unlikely.
lushmeadow  
#1782 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 3:31:02 PM(UTC)
lushmeadow

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 6 post(s)
FJO accepted in DC with Touchstone scheduled on Feb 16. 'See' you all on the other side.
thanks 1 user thanked lushmeadow for this useful post.
rebels8 on 1/12/2021(UTC)
rebels8  
#1783 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 3:42:10 PM(UTC)
rebels8

Man
United States

Was thanked: 182 time(s) in 162 post(s)
FJO accepted in DC with Touchstone scheduled on Feb 16. 'See' you all on the other side.

Congats! I wonder how they've been doing Touchstone differently during the covid pandemic?
#MMlivesmatter
thanks 1 user thanked rebels8 for this useful post.
lushmeadow on 1/13/2021(UTC)
RedLeader666  
#1784 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 5:05:27 PM(UTC)
RedLeader666

United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Congrats!! I'll hopefully see you soon. :)
Red Leader standing by
thanks 1 user thanked RedLeader666 for this useful post.
lushmeadow on 1/13/2021(UTC)
RedLeader666  
#1785 Posted : Monday, February 8, 2021 9:52:48 AM(UTC)
RedLeader666

United States

Just emailed the ACF to get an update. FYI for anyone waiting right now for analysis job offers:

“To give you a bit of background, we running bidding cycles every 2 weeks during which offices with open positions can bid on candidates in the pool. We do this by circulating the resumes among the offices. During these cycles, candidates may hear from hiring managers in ACF offices with questions. Sometimes it can take a few bidding cycles for the right match to pop up between an open position and a candidate.”
Red Leader standing by
thanks 1 user thanked RedLeader666 for this useful post.
rebels8 on 2/8/2021(UTC)
dreamjob21  
#1786 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2021 12:38:18 PM(UTC)
dreamjob21

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: feralcat Go to Quoted Post
Just wanted to give my stats from the August 2020 Hiring Event:

Analysis Career Field, prior DoD Secret clearance, no military/intel/federal government experience (was in ROTC for 4 years). >1 year of professional experience in politics/non-profits, but for all intents and purposes I’m fresh out of college.

Had prior marijuana use right after college in a state where it’s legal and lived abroad in a NATO country two separate times for educational purposes.

CJO (GG-8 Step 5): Aug 2020
Drug Test: Aug 2020
BI: Sept 2020
CPC: Nov 2020
Cleared: Nov 2020
FJO: ???

I had a hard time getting approved in the forum to post by the mods, so if you’re in the same situation and have questions, feel free to DM me!

I'm super jealous! I was at the same event and have my CPC in Feb. I also have 1 yr (and counting) of working in the DOD/IC with a TS/SCI. Wondering how that will help my process...

Did you ever find out if that would help speed up the process or are you in the same boat as everyone else?
feralcat  
#1787 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2021 8:46:43 AM(UTC)
feralcat

United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dreamjob21 Go to Quoted Post

Analysis Career Field, prior DoD Secret clearance, no military/intel/federal government experience (was in ROTC for 4 years). >1 year of professional experience in politics/non-profits, but for all intents and purposes I’m fresh out of college.

Had prior marijuana use right after college in a state where it’s legal and lived abroad in a NATO country two separate times for educational purposes.

I had a hard time getting approved in the forum to post by the mods, so if you’re in the same situation and have questions, feel free to DM me!

I'm super jealous! I was at the same event and have my CPC in Feb. I also have 1 yr (and counting) of working in the DOD/IC with a TS/SCI. Wondering how that will help my process...

Did you ever find out if that would help speed up the process or are you in the same boat as everyone else?

Yes! I actually got updated already. I've been cleared and entered the hiring pool.

thanks 1 user thanked feralcat for this useful post.
dreamjob21 on 2/25/2021(UTC)
dreamjob21  
#1788 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2021 2:11:27 AM(UTC)
dreamjob21

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dreamjob21 Go to Quoted Post

Yes! I actually got updated already. I've been cleared and entered the hiring pool.

Congrats! Looking forward to being coworkers with a feral cat one day. Did the previous clearance help speed up your timeline? Or did you go through all the steps like everyone else? I DM'ed with the same question, fyi.
feralcat  
#1789 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2021 7:00:37 AM(UTC)
feralcat

United States

Just emailed the ACF to get an update. FYI for anyone waiting right now for analysis job offers:

“To give you a bit of background, we running bidding cycles every 2 weeks during which offices with open positions can bid on candidates in the pool. We do this by circulating the resumes among the offices. During these cycles, candidates may hear from hiring managers in ACF offices with questions. Sometimes it can take a few bidding cycles for the right match to pop up between an open position and a candidate.”

Any update for you?
RedLeader666  
#1790 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2021 11:20:21 AM(UTC)
RedLeader666

United States

Any update for you?

Not yet! Still waiting 😬
Red Leader standing by
feralcat  
#1791 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2021 11:38:45 AM(UTC)
feralcat

United States

Any update for you?

Not yet! Still waiting 😬

Wow, you've been waiting for 3 months? I know they said I should start hearing back within 2 weeks? I'm guessing that's the timeline they tell everyone given the bidding cycle. Has anyone reached out to you?
RedLeader666  
#1792 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2021 2:53:44 PM(UTC)
RedLeader666

United States

Any update for you?

Not yet! Still waiting 😬

Wow, you've been waiting for 3 months? I know they said I should start hearing back within 2 weeks? I'm guessing that's the timeline they tell everyone given the bidding cycle. Has anyone reached out to you?

Yep! I don't think I'm super in-demand because I'm so green. It'll happen eventually, I guess! I'm just glad I got a clearance so quickly so I qualify for certain contractor jobs even without intel experience.

Edited by user Friday, February 26, 2021 2:55:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Grammar error

Red Leader standing by
Rss Feed  Atom Feed