Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Immigration and Customs Enforcement

The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement is the largest investigative agency in the Department of Homeland Security, is responsible for enforcing the nation's immigration and customs laws. ICE has more than 20,000 employees working in 400 offices in the U.S. and around the world..

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
AUMA323  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 24, 2017 6:21:35 AM(UTC)
AUMA323

Groups: Registered
United States

Hello,

I recently applied for this opening with ICE and was hoping to compare timelines with others just to pass the time!

Applied: 6/2/2017
Closed: 6/15/2017
NOR & Referral: 6/30/2017
Contacted: 7/7/2017
Interviewed: 7/12/2017
On 7/14/2017:Contacted by Selecting Official to ensure I was still interested before submitting my name to HR as selected individual.

This last step confused me because I have only ever been contacted by HR after interviewing, never the selecting official. I know that this process has moved very fast in comparison to some of the timelines here. I am very anxious about this because I am so nervous that a priority placement could swoop in before I get the offer letter. If anyone else applied and was "selected" have you heard from HR yet?
cboro_guy  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 12:14:22 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I have nothing to add about that particular position but when before I received my TO from ICE back in 2011 (for an attorney position), the selecting official reached out to me to see if I was still interested, too. So, definitely a good sign!
Rss Feed  Atom Feed